Venus for dummies (1.0) / Brad Guth (GuthVenus)

Old February 21st 13, 04:21 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,alt.news-media,alt.journalism
Brad Guth[_3_]

Default Venus for dummies (1.0) / Brad Guth (GuthVenus)

On Feb 20, 4:48*pm, Brad Guth wrote:
On Feb 20, 2:59*pm, Brad Guth wrote:

Be my guest and apply your very own photographic enlargement software,
as to viewing this one small but rather interesting area of Venus,
using your independent deductive expertise as to enlarge or magnify
this mountainous area of Venus that I’ve focused upon, shouldn’t be
asking too much. *Most of modern PhotoZoom and other photographic
software variations tend to accomplish this enlargement process
automatically (including iPhone and Safari), although some extra
filtering and dynamic range compensations can further improve on the
end result (no direct pixel modifications are ever necessary).

“GuthVenus” 1:1, plus 10x resample/enlargement of the area in
question:
*https://picasaweb.google.com/1027362...Guth#slideshow...

*http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/imgcat/hi...c115s095_1.gif

*https://picasaweb.google.com/1027362...8634/BradGuth#

*http://translate.google.com/#
*Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG, Guth Usenet/”Guth
Venus”, GuthVenus

What part of looking critically at the surface of Venus is upsetting
to you?

Too bad the nearby planet Venus is always so taboo/non-disclosure
rated.

Earth From Space / NOVA

According to the latest science capability as having been reported to
us via NOVA, of looking at a given planet from space (via satellite),
extracting one inch radar resolution as to terrestrial ocean surface
levels and thereby interpreting its hidden terrain (far below sea
level), while an even more advanced Canadian satellite imaging via
radar accomplishes better than a quarter inch resolution mapping above
sea level, are each state of the art forms of remote imaging science
that we can take to the observationology bank.http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/space/e...rom-space.html

This new and improved imaging capability means that a modern satellite
mission of “Magellan 2.0” should nowadays be capable of accomplishing
at least as good as 25 mm radar mapping resolution of Venus, and
accomplishing this without our having to reinvent a damn thing.

Of course you’d still have to be smart enough as to interpreting radar
derivative composites of the given terrain, as hopefully
differentiating between any potentially artificial or unnatural
attributes as opposed to whatever should be perfectly natural, because
without some deductive interpretation skill is where nothing remote
imaged via camera, radar, laser altimeters or even by the naked eye
can ever be trusted to interpret as artificial or natural. *In other
words, without basic image interpreting skills, might as well hire the
blind to deal with all of our science observationology issues.

This is where all of my critics come off as being extra special, all-
knowing and first-hand expertise at absolutely everything, which of
course they are in fact capable of delivering nothing of the kind.
Instead they impose FUD and maintain absolute authority over the rest
of us, because that’s their real job.

In this instance of a NOVA public media production, I can only support
and applaud those of the NOVA team and their combined investigative
scientific efforts on behalf of further educating the rest of us about
the global energy balance and its subsequent diversity of a highly
complex environment forced upon our planet, that which probably can
not manage as for sustaining 7+ billion humans without its solar
influx plus constant internal resupply of minerals, microbes and
diatoms to go along with the mostly passive solar influx, not to
mention tidal issues along with all the other secondary/recoil influx
of everything from IR to gamma that’s coming off our naked moon that
is also modulating our entire planet at least twice more so than is
the tidal forces of our sun.

Of course using a composite rigid airship as a shuttle like probe of
such extended exploratory capability hosting our science instruments,
as safely and efficiently cruising below those acidic clouds (perhaps
as well as for using others of somewhat conventional balloon/blimp
configured as capable of easily getting their science payloads above
them clouds), as such should not be banished or otherwise excluded
from this ongoing need of our exploiting such extreme off-world
locations, like Venus which offers us so much in mineral and/or raw
element diversity.

The vast majority of this new and improved imaging science is of
course public funded, and even televised production from NOVA is
mostly public funded as well as otherwise indirectly commercially
funded via Google and those higher prices that we get to pay for
various goods and services. *This kind of science infomercial
production doesn’t come cheap, not to mention the national
broadcasting service itself isn’t without public and/or consumer added
cost issues, that this and the next generation always get to pay for.

http://translate.google.com/#
Brad Guth,Brad_Guth,Brad.Guth,BradGuth,BG,Guth Usenet/”Guth
Venus”,GuthVenus

“GuthVenus” at 1:1, plus 10x resample/enlargement of the area in
question:https://picasaweb.google.com/1027362...Guth#slideshow...

http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/imgcat/hi...c115s095_1.gif

https://picasaweb.google.com/1027362...8634/BradGuth#

At some near point in time (especially as a very resource demanding
global population exceeds 10 billion), our terrestrial resources are
going to become too bloody and otherwise too spendy for most of us.
Of course oligarchs could care less because, they actually get richer
and more powerful with global inflation and proxy wars.

In case some of you know-it-all pucks missed the fundamental pretext
or concept as represented by this topic; to further clarify it’s not
about how to topic/author stalk in order to systematically fail this
topic from the very get go, nor is this about how to selectively
obfuscate and intentionally do everything conceivably wrong on
purpose, just so that you get to brag to yourself and others of your
kind that are equally FUD and oligarch capable of proving that only
failure, doom and gloom is but the one and only option regardless of
the intended path and motivation of what this topic has to offer those
few of us willing to conceive of future opportunities, whereas instead
of our having to constantly dwell and/or focus only upon each and
every conceivable negative that most any moron can just as easily
elaborate upon, as we few intelligent folks can elect to look forward
and consider the value of the positive/constructive attributes instead
of focusing only upon the doom and gloom.

For those that wish only to promote the utmost FUD of naysay
constrictive and/or doom and gloom worthy outcomes, you can go right
ahead and create as many of those silly topics as you like, and you
can even pretend that anyone other than yourself actually gives a
tinkers damn.

Meanwhile, the extremely nearby planet Venus should offer more
obtainable value and greater bang for the buck than all the other
planets and moons of our solar system combined, especially since our
NASA is not willing to help anyone get back on our supposedly inert
and monochromatic moon, or even to utilize its L1. So, imagine that
we have full access to the very best terrestrial science, technology
and materials (as mostly having been public-funded thus far) for
assisting in our quest of adapting ourselves and otherwise as much as
possible terraforming Venus to suit our future needs, as well as best
suited for even sustaining life as we know it right here on Earth.

With added resources, our planet can manage to survive with 10+
billion humans, regardless of the GW and/or AGW issues. Of course we
could also be utilizing our moon if it wasn’t for the mutually
perpetrated cold-war era making it so taboo/nondisclosure rated.