Spoofing on the NGs

Old January 7th 12, 08:17 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history
Matt Wiser[_2_]

Default Spoofing on the NGs

A word of warning: there's someone out there spoofing various posters. If
you see a post ostensibly from someone that's very out of character, it's
likely some ****ant who's getting his kicks out of spoofing folks. It's
happened to me on rec.aviation.military and sci.military.naval, so be
warned.

Old January 7th 12, 12:42 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history
Bob Haller

On Jan 7, 2:17*am, "Matt Wiser" wrote:
A word of warning: there's someone out there spoofing various posters. If
you see a post ostensibly from someone that's very out of character, it's
likely some ****ant who's getting his kicks out of spoofing folks. It's
happened to me on rec.aviation.military and sci.military.naval, so be
warned.

likely fred j mc call the loon
Old January 7th 12, 07:27 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history
Matt Wiser[_3_]

On Jan 7, 3:42*am, bob haller wrote:
On Jan 7, 2:17*am, "Matt Wiser" wrote:

A word of warning: there's someone out there spoofing various posters. If
you see a post ostensibly from someone that's very out of character, it's
likely some ****ant who's getting his kicks out of spoofing folks. It's
happened to me on rec.aviation.military and sci.military.naval, so be
warned.

likely fred j mc call the loon

The loon himself speaks up....
Old January 8th 12, 05:15 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history
Matt Wiser

On Sat, 07 Jan 2012 11:45:23 -0700, Fred J. McCall wrote:

bob haller wrote:

On Jan 7, 2:17*am, "Matt Wiser" wrote:
A word of warning: there's someone out there spoofing various posters. If
you see a post ostensibly from someone that's very out of character, it's
likely some ****ant who's getting his kicks out of spoofing folks. It's
happened to me on rec.aviation.military and sci.military.naval, so be
warned.

likely fred j mc call the loon

Bobbert, please post any evidence that I have ever posted as ANYONE
other than the account you're looking at right now (or earlier
incarnations of same), you lying little ****.

We don't need any, loon. Cut your dick off and save humanity from
further embarrassment.
Old January 8th 12, 05:17 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history
Alan Erskine[_3_]

bob wrote:

On Jan 7, 2:17 am, "Matt wrote:
A word of warning: there's someone out there spoofing various posters. If
you see a post ostensibly from someone that's very out of character, it's
likely some ****ant who's getting his kicks out of spoofing folks. It's
happened to me on rec.aviation.military and sci.military.naval, so be
warned.

likely fred j mc call the loon

Bobbert, please post any evidence that I have ever posted as ANYONE
other than the account you're looking at right now (or earlier
incarnations of same), you lying little ****.

We don't need any, loon. Cut your dick off and save humanity from
further embarrassment.

You seem to have gone from critisizing SpaceX to attacking people.
Old January 8th 12, 11:00 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history
Alan Erskine[_3_]

On 8/01/2012 4:00 PM, Fred J. McCall wrote:

Look at the email address and posting path, Alan. It isn't Matt. It's
some adolescent imposter. You can tell by what he thinks is
'shocking'...

Loud and clear.

From: Matt Wiser
Newsgroups: sci.space.policy,sci.space.history
Subject: Spoofing on the NGs
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2012 23:15:02 -0500

From: Matt Wiser

Finally.

Thanks.

Suck my dick much?
Old January 11th 12, 08:34 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history
Floyd BANNED From Project Camelot Forum

On Sat, 07 Jan 2012 21:54:17 -0700, Fred J. McCall wrote:

Matt Wiser wrote:

We don't need any, loon. Cut your dick off and save humanity from
further embarrassment.

No thanks. I wouldn't want to be reduced to the equipment you
sport, sport. Only I could be so ****ing stupid as to constantly
respond to a troll.

heh

--