"We al going to Mals and do the othel things, not because they aleasy, but because they al hald!"

Old December 30th 11, 03:20 PM posted to alt.politics,alt.politics.immigration,alt.politics.democrats,sci.space.policy,sci.space.shuttle
Ramon F Herrera[_2_]

Default "We al going to Mals and do the othel things, not because they aleasy, but because they al hald!"

http://www.cnn.com/2011/12/30/world/...space-program/

-Ramon

ps: Sorry about the subject line - couldn't resist. Shame on me. Tsk,
tsk...
Old December 30th 11, 05:45 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Chris Jones

[newsgroups trimmed to the on-topic one]

Ramon F Herrera writes:

http://www.cnn.com/2011/12/30/world/...space-program/

-Ramon

ps: Sorry about the subject line - couldn't resist. Shame on me. Tsk,
tsk...

Indeed. And since they've said they plan to land crews on the moon
after 2020, the stirring call will be “I believe that this nation should
commit itself to achieving the goal, AFTER this decade is out, of
landing a man on the moon and returning him safely to the earth.”

Old January 10th 12, 01:07 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.shuttle
David Spain

Brian Gaff wrote:
I'm saying nothing.. My lips are sealed..

grin

Brian

umm not quite:

"We hah going to Mahs and do the othuh things, not because they hah easy, but
because they ahh hahd."

;-)