4 million years ago humans evolved to stand up

Old June 21st 06, 02:11 AM posted to sci.astro

Default 4 million years ago humans evolved to stand up

Bush still trying to prove he stands higher.

Old June 21st 06, 02:41 AM posted to sci.astro

Bush still trying to prove he stands higher.

Higher higher people. Up and beyond!

Upper, longer people.

Old June 21st 06, 02:44 AM posted to sci.astro

Bush still trying to prove he stands higher.

Higher higher people. Up and beyond!

Upper, longer people.

We are not short people. We are people who are long,
and big, so they don't scare us, we are mammoth.

Then we need to stand up as mammoth.

Higher, higher people.

Old June 21st 06, 02:51 AM posted to sci.astro

Bush still trying to prove he stands higher.

Higher higher people. Up and beyond!

Upper, longer people.

We are not short people. We are people who are long,
and big, so they don't scare us, we are mammoth.

Then we need to stand up as mammoth.

Higher, higher people.

Incredible height, Mr.

We must build a bigger house for you.

Ok, this is a littlebit.

Old June 21st 06, 03:00 AM posted to sci.astro

Bush still trying to prove he stands higher.

Higher higher people. Up and beyond!

Upper, longer people.

We are not short people. We are people who are long,
and big, so they don't scare us, we are mammoth.

Then we need to stand up as mammoth.

Higher, higher people.

Incredible height, Mr.

We must build a bigger house for you.

Ok, this is a littlebit.

Evolution starts with a 20'th century cube for white people
called home. Its called modern.

A bush outside, the toilet. A stream nearby, the shower.
Fire for cooking animals. Fire inside for heat.

By the end of the century there was toilet paper, in half
the world. In richer countries they were softer.

Prior to that, people used towels, kept under the bed with
the little bowl. Wife and husband shared bowls. It was the
next toilet. Towel was washed once in two weeks. The toilet
was washed when little bowl was emptied in the window.

So after the little cube, came modern round artistic
creations with 5 toilets, hot tub and swimmer.

Old June 21st 06, 03:10 AM posted to sci.astro

[...]

The joy of dressing for the night, the puke of undressing
for the night. Repuke.

This is not lify.

Old June 21st 06, 03:21 AM posted to sci.astro

[...]

4 million years.

Some want to step down, and can't.

Terror by matters of defamation is the American disease,
the eternal curse and cyber-terrorism by those like Google who **** at
humanity for the dumb America they came from. Canada. Whatever.
http://www.faceintel.com/defamation.htm

those who "**** at humanity"

Ceausescuian America. Privacy ****ing shot with Guns at for
Americanism.

The whole pig**** country.

Old June 21st 06, 03:35 AM posted to sci.astro

[...]

The little homebuilder, and its eternal hell with imperialism, greed
and
capitalism.

Bible translation services. Humanity at work.

Why can't they be nice? They must be bad.

$$$ bad. Superbad.

I did not sue Google for 1 dollar. Almost.

Old June 21st 06, 03:56 AM posted to sci.astro

[...]

But then it seems that because I was going to
do it, I got to this argument. Its like:so now
I don't want to sacrifice myself, but just have
a normal life. I sue Google (there is no other
way but for money), so for one dollar and claim
that what they do is crimes against humity, and
beat the drums, like Bush. Humanity is not
for sale. It just finds its natural chances,
like this one dollar lawsuit of revenge.

Old June 21st 06, 04:00 AM posted to sci.astro

[...]

Like my friends who said: They don't care if its
the queen of england, you have to kick their ass.

You know, I think my friends are more right than
anyone. And my family says: stop being online.

I think I can accomplish both.