ETX125 Piggy Back Camera Mount

Old April 4th 04, 01:29 PM
Chris Jones

Default ETX125 Piggy Back Camera Mount

After trying to get a picture of Venus and the Pleides with my camera and
realizing that more than afew seconds causes a blur, is there a mount for
the ETX125 which you can piggy back a camera on (canon G5), seen some for
ETX90 but none for ETX125. Any help, links appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Chris

Old April 4th 04, 07:33 PM
Malcolm Stewart

"Chris Jones" wrote in message
After trying to get a picture of Venus and the Pleides with my camera and
realizing that more than afew seconds causes a blur, is there a mount for
the ETX125 which you can piggy back a camera on (canon G5), seen some for
ETX90 but none for ETX125. Any help, links appreciated.
Thanks in advance
Chris

BCF do different ones for each of the ETX-90, 105 and 125 models. I have the
105 model, plus balance weights. Used it a few weeks ago to get a shot of the
Pleiades. Camera was my 10D plus the EF 135 f2.8 SF lens (set on max
sharpness!). I used the 135 SF because it's much lighter than either my 135 or
200 L series lenses. Unfortunately light pollution in my excessively lit town
limited my capture to just a few of the stars in the cluster.

--
M Stewart
Milton Keynes, UK

Old Manon/Mayflower and Pentax Geared Alt/Az Mount Steve Amateur Astronomy 4 June 28th 04 04:01 PM
UFO Activities from Biblical Times (LONG TEXT) Kazmer Ujvarosy SETI 2 December 25th 03 07:33 PM
Good AstroPhotography Telescope jm Amateur Astronomy 35 October 10th 03 03:05 PM