Brad Guth

Old October 1st 07, 05:48 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history
Eric Chomko[_2_]

Default Brad Guth

On Sep 29, 2:51 pm, wrote:
Why isn't he banned for his discriminatory comments

Brad is a Mennonite. Mennonites tend to be at tad weird. To paraphrase
Keegan-Michael Key, of Mad TV, Brad brings that Mennonite weirdness to
"a whole nah-va level."

Also, you probably did more to give Brad the audience you didn't want
him to have to him. Read on and think about it.

Old October 1st 07, 08:32 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history
BradGuth

On Oct 1, 9:48 am, Eric Chomko wrote:
On Sep 29, 2:51 pm, wrote:

Why isn't he banned for his discriminatory comments

Brad is a Mennonite. Mennonites tend to be at tad weird. To paraphrase
Keegan-Michael Key, of Mad TV, Brad brings that Mennonite weirdness to
"a whole nah-va level."

Also, you probably did more to give Brad the audience you didn't want
him to have to him. Read on and think about it.

Eric Chomko:
Ah, everyone but the Mennonites. That is your Achilles' heel isn't it
Brad? You're a Mennonite that is suppose to shut up and be passive but
you can't do it.

Ya, I know about all that, and it's perhaps the primary reason why I'm
not in as good of standing with my passive group as I should be. In
general, Minnonoites are not good wave makers, but more like robust
ocean breakwaters.

Go on attack me as some sort of naysaying Third Reich, yadda, yadda,
yadda... But I know your secret, you poor schmuck! hahahahahaha

Any halfwit Minnonite worth his or her salt is required by group
policy to return the warm and fuzzy topic/author bashing favor with
all the love and affection we can muster. It's that simple.

You kick me in the shins, in return I use one of my lose Minnonite
cannons to blow your kneecaps off, or if need be with a little help
from my 12 gage. Seems fair enough.

BTW, unlike your faith-based whatever, at least my group makes its
fair share of those pesky human mistakes from time to time, such as my
having trusted our government up until somewhat recently.
- Brad Guth -

Old October 1st 07, 09:15 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history
BradGuth

On Sep 29, 2:51 pm, wrote:

Why isn't he banned for his discriminatory comments

Brad is a Mennonite. Mennonites tend to be at tad weird. To paraphrase
Keegan-Michael Key, of Mad TV, Brad brings that Mennonite weirdness to
"a whole nah-va level."

Also, you probably did more to give Brad the audience you didn't want
him to have to him. Read on and think about it.

Sorry once again, as here's my slightly revised reply to your previous
post that I'd retracted.

Eric Chomko:
Ah, everyone but the Mennonites. That is your Achilles' heel isn't
it Brad? You're a Mennonite that is suppose to shut up and be
passive but you can't do it.

Yeah, I know about all that, and it's perhaps the primary reason as to
why I'm not in as good of standing with my passive group as I should
be. In general, Minnonoites are not good wave makers, but more like
robust ocean breakwaters.

Go on attack me as some sort of naysaying Third Reich, yadda,
yadda, yadda... But I know your secret, you poor schmuck!
hahahahahaha

It seems that any halfwit Minnonite worth his or her salt is required
by our passive group policy to merely return the warm and fuzzy topic/
author bashing favor with all the love and affection we can muster.
It's that simple.

You kick me in the shins, in return I use one of my lose Minnonite
cannons to blow your kneecaps off, or if need be with a little help
from my 12 gage. Seems fair enough.

BTW, unlike your faith-based whatever (including fence jumping
Atheisism) that's so all-knowing and apparently never makes a mistake,
at least my group makes its fair share of those pesky human mistakes
from time to time, such as my having trusted our government up until
somewhat recently.

The idea that most folks of usenet's naysay and such denial mindset,
and especially of those pretend Atheists as often cloaked Jews, are
telling us to believe without question in each and every word of our
faith-based puppeteered government, is in of itself telling me that
there's a bit more truth to behold than we're being badly informed of.

BTW No.2, those pesky Yid MIB are raght back into doing their usual
spermware/****ware thing again, trying every dirty Yid trick in their
Old Testament approved black book of delivering their usenet 'helter
skelter' trauma in order to terminate my poor old PC. Sometimes it's
fun to watch, other times I have to reboot a couple of times before
continuing.
- Brad Guth -

Brad Guth is RIGHT!!! John Griffin Space Station 0 April 6th 06 12:44 AM
Brad Guth is...... Brad Guth History 16 February 18th 04 04:03 PM
Brad Guth is........ edo Space Shuttle 1 December 30th 03 10:41 AM
Brad Guth is...... OM History 0 December 26th 03 11:36 PM
Brad Guth is...... OM History 0 December 26th 03 11:34 PM