Galaxy of Stars + Black hole core Begs thisQuestion.???

Old July 29th 07, 10:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Galaxy of Stars + Black hole core Begs thisQuestion.???

What came first bert

Old July 29th 07, 11:29 PM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

nightbat wrote

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
Officer Bert

What came first bert

nightbat

Applied field impulse to unified energy momentum given away by
latent field memory.

at your Team service,
Captain nightbat
Old July 30th 07, 12:01 AM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

Supermassive black holes are eternal.

With infinite time delay, 1 second in a supermassive black hole the
delusional age of the universe.

Old July 30th 07, 12:05 AM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

Actually, with infinite time delay.

1 second than any age you can imagine.

Old July 30th 07, 12:10 AM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

Infinite time delay is exactly the same as a watch that is out of
battery.

It will never get from one second to the next in its local time frame.