hey, what happened to sci.space.tech?

Old May 11th 07, 08:26 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history
Eric Chomko[_2_]

Default hey, what happened to sci.space.tech?

On May 11, 12:21 pm, (Rand Simberg)
wrote:
On Fri, 11 May 2007 16:01:59 GMT, in a place far, far away, Craig Fink
made the phosphor on my monitor glow in such a
way as to indicate that:

kT wrote:

wrote:

I can't help but notice that the last message available from
my upstream news server (whoever cox uses for that) on sci.space.tech
is from back in October.

What's going on?

A better question might be, what happened to George?

Did he get married? Or is he mummified in his living room?

I would hope it's the former, and he simply got married and better things to
do with his time.

He's been married for many years. That's not it. I just think that
he's gotten busy with other things.

No doubt. I mean it's not like one can add "...is moderator of
sci.space.tech USENET newsgroup" to their resume' and expect that
phrase to make the difference in getting a job or not.

Eric