Finite Relativism & Special Relativity Disproof

Old March 20th 09, 04:49 PM posted to alt.sci.physics,alt.sci.physics.new-theories,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
Eric Gisse

Default Finite Relativism & Special Relativity Disproof

On Mar 20, 7:48*am, "Phil Bouchard" wrote:
"doug" wrote in message

et...

[...]

Your stupidity is not a scientific arguement. You have only shown you
have no clue what relativity is. You have presented no evidence of any
problems just your dislikes. Those do not get you anywhere in science.
CS maybe but not science.

You guys are skipping calculus and jumping straight to pride and glory by
following Einstein's, his miracles and propheties. *I proved 99% of what I
said and bring on your particle accelerator measurements because your
equations can be easily replace since time dilation will affect acceleration
as much as "increasing" the mass.

Why don't you take a minute from telling us all about how the field we
have studied for years is wrong and explain why you suddenly stopped
doing CS stuff and started off against physics.

If you had any aptitude [or interest] you would have gone into the
field. Are you bored, Phil?

Old March 20th 09, 04:52 PM posted to alt.sci.physics,alt.sci.physics.new-theories,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
doug

Phil Bouchard wrote:

"doug" wrote in message
et...

[...]

Your stupidity is not a scientific arguement. You have only shown you
have no clue what relativity is. You have presented no evidence of any
problems just your dislikes. Those do not get you anywhere in science.
CS maybe but not science.

You guys are skipping calculus and jumping straight to pride and glory by
following Einstein's, his miracles and propheties. I proved 99% of what I
said

Where did you do this? Not here certainly.

and bring on your particle accelerator measurements because your
equations can be easily replace since time dilation will affect acceleration
as much as "increasing" the mass.

This statement shows that you have had only the comic book introduction
to relativity. But we knew that already.

Old March 20th 09, 05:55 PM posted to alt.sci.physics,alt.sci.physics.new-theories,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
Strich.Nein

On Mar 20, 9:35 am, PD wrote:
On Mar 20, 8:24 am, "Dorn.Strich" wrote:

Also, do you agree with PD's statement that "non-local effects do not
propagate non-locally but locally" ?

Since you put this in quotation marks, indicating a direct quote,
perhaps you could point to the post where I said that.

PD

Both my posts were to Sam. But you replied twice. Either you forgot
your name, not uncommon in schizophrenics, or you merely crave
attention, not uncommon in losers.

Here is your post where the quote from you was taken from:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.p...0e17e17045ef64
PD-1a: "There are no non-local effects "traveling" at faster than
light speed in quantum mechanics."

Here is what I quoted, where the grammatically wrong double negative
was corrected. I doubt your schizophrenia can handle the minor
change, so feel free to whine (note that I ignored your post before
this where you were starting to whine).
PD-1b: "Non-local effects do not propagate non-locally but locally."

Let's summarize further what PD said: "Non-local effects propagate
locally". Now the idiocy is crystal clear.
Old March 20th 09, 06:01 PM posted to alt.sci.physics,alt.sci.physics.new-theories,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
Dorn.Strich[_2_]

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.p...sg/d70e17e1704...
PD-1a: "There are no non-local effects "traveling" at faster than
light speed in quantum mechanics."

Here is what I quoted, where the grammatically wrong double negative
was corrected. *I doubt your schizophrenia can handle the minor
change, so feel free to whine (note that I ignored your post before
this where you were starting to whine).
PD-1b: "Non-local effects do not propagate non-locally but locally."

Let's summarize further what PD said: "Non-local effects propagate
locally". *Now the idiocy is crystal clear.

Strich lies in plain view. That is pretty sad to see his desperation.

Doug really likes it in usenet where there are no police with
battons. He is like a criminal who found paradise.
Old March 20th 09, 06:05 PM posted to alt.sci.physics,alt.sci.physics.new-theories,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
Dorn.Strich[_2_]

On Mar 20, 1:57*pm, Sam Wormley wrote:
Dorn.Strich wrote:

Sam, you are correct. *In my dreams you are familiar with EPR. *In
reality, obviously you are not.

Let me clarify a few things. *Do you misinterpret Einstein's statement
of "spooky action at a distance" as implying he believed in non-
locality?

Also, do you agree with PD's statement that "non-local effects do not
propagate non-locally but locally" ?

* *Specifically, David, what prediction of relativity is contradicted
* *by the quantum mechanics or entanglement?

You are really dumb Sam. Here's my answer again:

"We need not go into predictions. It is all simple and
straightforward. The very postulate of relativity that light speed is
constant and is the maximum velocity is contradicted by non-locality
of QM."

Here is the really shor dumb-down answer: QM contradicts the logical
(if any) framework of relativity.
Old March 20th 09, 06:08 PM posted to alt.sci.physics,alt.sci.physics.new-theories,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
PD

On Mar 20, 12:55*pm, "Strich.Nein" wrote:
On Mar 20, 9:35 am, PD wrote:

On Mar 20, 8:24 am, "Dorn.Strich" wrote:

Also, do you agree with PD's statement that "non-local effects do not
propagate non-locally but locally" ?

Since you put this in quotation marks, indicating a direct quote,
perhaps you could point to the post where I said that.

PD

Both my posts were to Sam. *But you replied twice.

This is a public discussion forum. Each and every post is subject to
comment from all comers. If you want to have a private, one-on-one
conversation, you could try email.

If you mention me in a post to anyone, you can be sure that I reserve
the right to respond to it.

Here is your post where the quote from you was taken from:http://groups.google.com/group/sci.p...sg/d70e17e1704...
PD-1a: "There are no non-local effects "traveling" at faster than
light speed in quantum mechanics."

Here is what I quoted, where the grammatically wrong double negative
was corrected.
*I doubt your schizophrenia can handle the minor
change, so feel free to whine (note that I ignored your post before
this where you were starting to whine).
PD-1b: "Non-local effects do not propagate non-locally but locally."

Ah. So just to be clear, you believe that PD-1a and PD-1b are
identical except for a grammatical change, which you made, and you
felt free to attribute statement PD-1b directly to me by putting it in
quotes.

Old March 20th 09, 06:11 PM posted to alt.sci.physics,alt.sci.physics.new-theories,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
PD

On Mar 20, 1:58*pm, doug wrote:
Strich.Nein wrote:
On Mar 20, 9:35 am, PD wrote:

[...]

It's ok for *him* to lie, you see. He reserves the right to lie,
shamelessly and baldly.

All's fair when you're just out to pick a fight.

PD
Old March 20th 09, 06:13 PM posted to alt.sci.physics,alt.sci.physics.new-theories,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
Dorn.Strich[_2_]

On Mar 20, 2:08*pm, PD wrote:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.p...2340b9079bf78b

I'll make it easier for everybody to see. Choose what you think is
right:

1) Non-local effects propagate non-locally.
2) Non-local effects propagate locally.
3) I will whine and throw a fit to avoid answering this question as
surely it will show I am not only stupid and schizophrenic, but have
been lying as well.

Don't bother. I gather your answer is (3).
Old March 20th 09, 06:17 PM posted to alt.sci.physics,alt.sci.physics.new-theories,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
Dorn.Strich[_2_]

Dorn.Strich wrote:

Sam, you are correct. *In my dreams you are familiar with EPR. *In
reality, obviously you are not.

Let me clarify a few things. *Do you misinterpret Einstein's statement
of "spooky action at a distance" as implying he believed in non-
locality?

Also, do you agree with PD's statement that "non-local effects do not
propagate non-locally but locally" ?

* Specifically, David, what prediction of relativity is contradicted
* by the quantum mechanics or entanglement?

You are really dumb Sam. *Here's my answer again:

"We need not go into predictions. *

So strich cannot show any contradictions. Not that that is surprising.

It is all simple and

straightforward. *The very postulate of relativity that light speed is
constant and is the maximum velocity is contradicted by non-locality
of QM."

And then, strich demonstrates his lack of knowledge of relativity.

Here is the really shor dumb-down answer: QM contradicts the logical
(if any) framework of relativity.

Strich is surprised that his unsupported insults against everyone do
not immediately make everyone agree with him.- Hide quoted text -

Hey Doug, the question was for Sam. But I guess you got so used to
taking food from the next guy in prison that it is second nature to
you.
Old March 20th 09, 06:17 PM posted to alt.sci.physics,alt.sci.physics.new-theories,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
PD

On Mar 20, 1:13*pm, "Dorn.Strich" wrote:
On Mar 20, 2:08*pm, PD wrote:http://groups.google.com/group/sci.p...sg/822340b9079...

I'll make it easier for everybody to see. *Choose what you think is
right:

1) Non-local effects propagate non-locally.
2) Non-local effects propagate locally.
3) I will whine and throw a fit to avoid answering this question as
surely it will show I am not only stupid and schizophrenic, but have
been lying as well.

Don't bother. *I gather your answer is (3).

While we're at it, choose what you think is right:
1) Strich9 has decided to stop lying through his teeth as he's been
doing lately.
2) Strich9 has decided to not stop lying through his teeth as he's
been doing lately.
3) Strich9 will whine and throw a fit to avoid answering this question
as surely it will show Strich9 is not only stupid and schizophrenic,
but has been lying as well.

PD