Large scale Casimir effects, the ideal migrating Black hole vacuum

Old March 8th 07, 11:01 AM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected][_2_]

Default Large scale Casimir effects, the ideal migrating Black hole vacuum

Large scale Casimir effects, the ideal migrating Black hole vacuum
propeller.

THE QUANTUM MECHANICAL UNIVERSE SEEMS TO BE ABLE TO MIMIC ALL THE
EXPERIMENTAL EFFECTS OF GENERAL RELATIVITY. Consequently: Particle
Form, Higgs-vacuum oscillations and "Entanglement" at several scales,
are the three major elements for this new view on reality.
"Mimicking Relativity" means that the search for small anomalies in
local lightspeed and ZPE (zero point energy) lensing effects around
Black holes, or Large scale Casimir effects, will be of highest
importance.

http://bigbang-entanglement.blogspot.com/

Leo Vuyk.

Old March 8th 07, 11:27 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected][_2_]

On 8 mrt, 20:58, "oldcoot" wrote:
On Mar 8, 3:01 am, " wrote:

Large scale Casimir effects, the ideal migrating Black hole vacuum
propeller.

THE QUANTUM MECHANICAL UNIVERSE SEEMS TO BE ABLE TO MIMIC ALL THE
EXPERIMENTAL EFFECTS OF GENERAL RELATIVITY. Consequently: Particle
Form, Higgs-vacuum oscillations and "Entanglement" at several scales,
are the three major elements for this new view on reality.
"Mimicking Relativity" means that the search for small anomalies in
local lightspeed and ZPE (zero point energy) lensing effects around
Black holes, or Large scale Casimir effects, will be of highest
importance.

http://bigbang-entanglement.blogspot.com/

Leo Vuyk.

Cool site, sir.
Of particular note is your modeling of the
electron, and of your preception (exerpting) "If we imagine that the
vacuum all around us is filled with a Planck-scale network of
oscillating Higgs particles, the vacuum is more dense than a Neutron
star's interior."

Here you're noting the Planck (or sub-Planck)-scale 'granularity' and
ENERGY DENSITY of space itself. Continuing,

"This is hard to imagine, but a real possibility to explain all
relativity effects."

And you're recognizing that relativity, as it stands, is an edifice of
*descriptions of effects* yet totally bereft of the
_explanation of cause_ of those effects. There's yet to be what
amounts to a "3rd Canon" of relativity, the Causal Theory of
Relativity. And the _Causal Mechanism_ lies in the super energy-dense
matrix of space itself, which some here on the NG have dubbed the Sub
Planck Energy Domain or 'SPED'. Recognizing this, the long-sought
"wild card" of physics, unification of gravity, falls seamlessly into
place. For demonstration of this, one needs look no further than the
familiar Casimir effect.

So what's going on between to two uncharged plates, causing them to be
"attracted" toward each other when in extremely close proximity? The
accelerating flow of space into every atomic nucleus constitutes the
strong nuclear force. The closer you approach the nuclear level, the
more the SNF predominates. The Casimir effect demonstrates the
interface zone between the SNF and gravity. It is at once the greatly-
attenuated SNF and the greatly amped-up gravitational force between
the two plates. It is the _same flow_ literally *pushing* the plates
together. It can be likened to a flowing river that is at first
placid, then accelerates through the rapids, and finally over a
waterfall. The rapids represent the "quantum fluctuations" so popular
with the QED guys.

You briefly mention LeSage gravity, which was an early precursor to
the flowing-space (FS) model of gravity. The early push versions
lacked one primary feature or the FS model: the 'supra-cosmic
overpressure' or SCO. This denotes the hyperpressurized state of the
SPED, and far exceeds degeneracy pressure of the atomic nucleus, as
demonstrared in its ability to crush massive stars down to the BH
state. The SCO is the 'key in the lock' that unlocks understanding the
Causal Mechanism of gravity and unification of gravity with the other
fundamental forces. The SCO is the One Force driving One Flow in the
Unified Field of Spatial Flows.

oc

Thank you OldCoot for your positive reaction.

I must stress however, that I am not convinced that the vacuum is a
FS ( flowing Space) which in my simple perspective can be compared
with a kind of "fiber space".
I have more sympathy for a "Planckian scaled lattice" or Cristalline
space, such as is depicted at my site see;
:
http://bigbang-entanglement.blogspot...-or-right.html

In a fiber space it would in my simple view very hard, that photons
emitted by a star far away are able to reach into my telescope.
Therefor I am more interested in a cristalline quantum space.

Leo Vuyk
( architect/building engineer)

Old March 8th 07, 11:43 PM posted to alt.astronomy
oldcoot

On Mar 8, 3:27 pm, " wrote:

I must stress however, that I am not convinced that the vacuum is a
FS ( flowing Space) which in my simple perspective can be compared
with a kind of "fiber space".
I have more sympathy for a "Planckian scaled lattice" or Cristalline
space, such as is depicted at my site see;
:http://bigbang-entanglement.blogspot...fferent-chiral...

Interesting. That would put it more in line the Lorentzian 'ether'
which was deemed static rather than flowing and amenable to
compression/expansion and large scale density gradients as in the FS
model.

oc