To laugh, or cry?

Old January 3rd 04, 08:01 PM
Vincent Cate

Default To laugh, or cry?

This is old but it may never have been on this group...

One day down in Houston, I was driving from my hotel over to the
Space Center and a little dog started chasing my car. And just
because my mind works in crazy ways, I slowed down and stopped
and I thought what's this dog gonna do if he catches this thing,
and I watched in the rear-view mirror. The dog came stalking
over very carefully, sniffed the tire, marked it territorially,
turned around and walked away. And at the end of the Apollo
program I thought, that is what we have done; we caught the moon,
we peed on it, and we left.

- Bill Hines, Chicago Sun-Times

People said they did not want a red moon.

-- Vince