Moon Out of Place?

Old May 20th 04, 06:10 PM
Robin Leadbeater

"Ashley Culver" wrote in message
The web site is actually worth a read - in as much that is really makes

you
chuckle. It's the effort that folks put into these things that amazes me.

Everybody head for the hills!

http://www.zetatalk.com/info/tinfx015.htm

Old May 20th 04, 06:52 PM
Jonathan Silverlight

In message wg2rc.21$Nh3.16@newsfe6-win, lid writes
Can any of you folks shed any light on the following article

http://www.zetatalk.com/index/f2f0516.htm

Clear Skies
James Dill

Isn't it about time someone put Nancy out of her misery? I can't imagine
why this stuff is being revived, but she made sci.astro unusable last
time she was active. And as several people noted, she has a lot in
common with the Heavens Gate cult that resulted in a mass suicide when
Hale-Bopp was supposed to be an alien spaceship.
--
Save the Hubble Space Telescope!
Old May 20th 04, 10:26 PM
Tony Rowsby

"Robin Leadbeater" wrote in message

" Everybody head for the hills!

http://www.zetatalk.com/info/tinfx015.htm

Have I missed something :- )

"Troubled Times believes that a world-wide cataclysm, of massive
proportions, will strike the Earth in the year 2003. The cause of this
natural event will be a monster planet, known to the ancients but as yet
undiscovered by modern man, which will pass very near the earth as part of
its normal 3,600 year orbit around the sun. "

Tony

Old May 20th 04, 10:38 PM
Jim

Tony Rowsby wrote:

Have I missed something :- )

"Troubled Times believes that a world-wide cataclysm, of massive
proportions, will strike the Earth in the year 2003. The cause of this
natural event will be a monster planet, known to the ancients but as yet
undiscovered by modern man, which will pass very near the earth as part of
its normal 3,600 year orbit around the sun. "

It rained that day, so it was cancelled.

Jim
--
AIM/iSight:JCAndrew2 - Log in and say 'hi'
"We deal in the moral equivalent of black holes, where the normal
Old May 21st 04, 04:58 AM
Stephen Tonkin

Craig Oldfield wrote:
burbled happily...
Complete unadulterated bull****.

That's your trouble Stephen, you never say what you think

My apologies for the euphemistic comment above, but what I really think
may be actionable if committed to writing. :-)

Best,
Stephen

Remove footfrommouth to reply

--
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
+ Stephen Tonkin | ATM Resources; Astro-Tutorials; Astro Books +
Old May 21st 04, 06:47 AM
CLT

wrote in message news:wg2rc.21$Nh3.16@newsfe6-win...
Can any of you folks shed any light on the following article

http://www.zetatalk.com/index/f2f0516.htm

Yes, they are all crazy or dishonest.

Clear Skies

Chuck Taylor
Do you observe the moon?
And the Lunar Picture of the Day http://www.lpod.org/
************************************

Clear Skies
James Dill

Old May 21st 04, 08:00 AM
Jonathan Silverlight

In message , CLT
writes
wrote in message news:wg2rc.21$Nh3.16@newsfe6-win...
Can any of you folks shed any light on the following article

http://www.zetatalk.com/index/f2f0516.htm

Yes, they are all crazy or dishonest.

Or crazy _and_ dishonest. In particular, although they appear to be
seriously deluded in many areas, they are on the ball when it comes to
avoiding taxes. Not filing reports after 2001 might cause them problems
though, although Uncle Sam is probably as inefficient as our lot when it
comes to chasing dodgy charities.
I was amused to read that when the pole shifts and all life on Earth is
destroyed we can help ourselves by "eating bugs and weeds, creating
shelter from rammed earth or straw".
Old May 21st 04, 09:39 AM
Pete Lawrence

On Fri, 21 May 2004 08:00:47 +0100, Jonathan Silverlight
wrote:

In message , CLT
writes
wrote in message news:wg2rc.21$Nh3.16@newsfe6-win...
Can any of you folks shed any light on the following article

http://www.zetatalk.com/index/f2f0516.htm

Yes, they are all crazy or dishonest.

Or crazy _and_ dishonest. In particular, although they appear to be
seriously deluded in many areas, they are on the ball when it comes to
avoiding taxes. Not filing reports after 2001 might cause them problems
though, although Uncle Sam is probably as inefficient as our lot when it
comes to chasing dodgy charities.
I was amused to read that when the pole shifts and all life on Earth is
destroyed we can help ourselves by "eating bugs and weeds, creating
shelter from rammed earth or straw".

And the Earth shall be renamed "Bognor".

--
Pete
Homepage at http://www.pbl33.co.uk

The Apollo Hoax FAQ (is not spam) :-) Nathan Jones Astronomy Misc 5 July 29th 04 06:14 AM
The Apollo Hoax FAQ darla Misc 10 July 25th 04 02:57 PM
The apollo faq the inquirer Astronomy Misc 11 April 22nd 04 06:23 AM
The apollo faq the inquirer Misc 4 April 15th 04 04:45 AM