Space hotelier Bigelow wants capitalists to FIGHT comm-MOON-ist takeover

Old November 17th 13, 02:44 AM posted to sci.space.policy
[email protected]

Default Space hotelier Bigelow wants capitalists to FIGHT comm-MOON-ist takeover

"Bigelow Aerospace, sellers of inflatable bubble habitats
for infinity and beyond, is filing for an amendment to the
1967 Outer Space Treaty to allow private individuals to
own sections of the Moon.

"No one 'anything' should own the moon, but yes, multiple
entities, groups, individuals, they should have the
opportunity to own the Moon," company founder Robert
Bigelow told CNBC."

See:

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2013/11..._space_treaty/

&

http://www.cnbc.com/id/101195299
Old November 19th 13, 04:49 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Saturday, November 16, 2013 6:44:23 PM UTC-8, wrote:
"Bigelow Aerospace, sellers of inflatable bubble habitats
for infinity and beyond, is filing for an amendment to the
1967 Outer Space Treaty to allow private individuals to
own sections of the Moon.

"No one 'anything' should own the moon, but yes, multiple
entities, groups, individuals, they should have the
opportunity to own the Moon," company founder Robert
Bigelow told CNBC."

See:

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2013/11..._space_treaty/

&

http://www.cnbc.com/id/101195299

Minerals or raw elements should be up for grabs.

Exploiting our moon for all the right reasons is what the oligarchs and Bilderbergs have been adamantly opposed to, and Bigelow is still NO-FLY classified as a rogue private operator that our NASA, DARPA and those of our oligarch/Bilderberg run MIC doesn’t want anything to do with.
http://www.bigelowaerospace.com/ http://www.newspacejournal.com/2013/...ransportation/

Getting the Bigelow COTS into performing as a station-keeping kind of OASIS/gateway at the Earth-moon L1 would make for exploiting our moon a whole lot easier and and thus more cost effective. Secondly, the relatively cool Venus L2 Gateway/outpost/OASIS is yet another must-do for applying this very same technology.

Our physically dark and paramagnetic moon is actually a very good NIR and FIR reflecting item, and otherwise the moon represents a relatively poor UV(ab) reflector, although it gives off X-rays and it makes for a terrific source of gamma, in that even our USAF use it as their calibration target for instruments utilized for their tracking of nuclear weapons. An artificial shade made of PV panels would have to get deployed in order to defend the Earth-moon L1 COTS outpost/gateway/OASIS from excessive IR, and to somewhat moderate those pesky X-ray and gamma issues.

The LSE-CM/ISS of my own design would also require a similar moon shade in order to keep from getting seriously overheated, because otherwise it’ll be 97% of the time getting directly solar heated plus at least half the time receiving moon IR and most always getting a bit of IR planetshine heated (in other words, no chance in hell of this Earth-moon L1 ever freezing to death).

Process to produce cheap Platinum for fuel cells and catalytic convertors
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!to...ty/yIyeHqtvpoU