The Robot Golf Caddie ...

Old September 28th 14, 11:12 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default The Robot Golf Caddie ...

On Sunday, September 28, 2014 1:29:49 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
"Double-A" wrote in message

snipped to minimize my carbon footprint

*** So was the black dot on the forehead ....

Red dot, cretin. You really don't get out of the trailer park much,

do you?

Double-A

*** You're a feisty dumpster 'tard, ain't cha.

Actually, the few I know who have a dot on their forehead,

have a dark gray one and it is made ash, the residue of a

fireplace. Perhaps they can't afford the red stuff ...

I think you're confusing them with traditional minded Catholics celebrating Ash Wednesday.

And no, I don't get out much anymore, what with the

proximity of the lagoon and the one-holer right next to

single-wide and Gubmint Cheese delivered for free every

Friday for the weekend hoedown of distilled spirits and

tall tales and doing the nasty with tat-covered fat chicks ...

How come I don't get Gubmint Cheese? Where do I go to apply?

Double-A

Old September 28th 14, 11:21 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Double-A" wrote in message

[...]

*** Well ... you'll have to be able to prove that ever had a
real job, which, in your case ... draw your own conclusion
on that one ...

Old September 29th 14, 06:19 AM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

On Thursday, September 25, 2014 10:43:32 PM UTC+12, HVAC wrote:
On 9/25/2014 2:52 AM, wrote:

India will have it running in 2016. Thanks for asking.

You know they just orbited a satellite around Mars don't you? Fascinating country, very advanced compared to the USA - and very forward looking too!

India is a ********.

Nonsense! Since they don't interject themselves in other nation's business they have plenty of resources for themselves to develop off-world resources, unlike the USA.

To many Injuns.

Nonsense. The cosmos is very large compared to the number of people in India.

The number of star systems in the Milky Way Alone is 400 billion.

The number of citizens of India is 1,249,330,000!

That means that they have more geniuses than the US has students! Something to consider.

More importantly, there are 320 star systems per person! 36 light years between each person - plenty of resources!

The Stars are In Our Reach! As I've pointed out here;

http://bobkrone.com/node/120

India is taking this seriously.

At 2,500 persons per star ship described in my article, which is the founding population when settling in a space colony, we have 1 million stars per starship. 493 light years between colonies. 10,000 years before we fully deploy across any region.

Starting with 1.25 billion people and growing at 1.14% per year, while deploying 160 million per year off-world in star ships it takes only 9 years to remove all folks from India from Earth.

By targeting 250 light years at the outset, and rolling back the targeting to 241 light years at the end of the 9 year period - settles 856 G-type stars. That's 1.537 millions per star system! All ships arrive at the same star time, providing a strong correlation between star colonies.

They have a caste system so if you
are born low class, you remain low class and all your descendants will
as well.

Considerable flexibility and mobility in their caste hierarchies exist today. Prior to the arrival of the British with caste was more ritualistic. It was the British system of class based on labour that immobilized the majority of Indians in poverty which benefited Britain at India's expense.

Social stratification readily changes for those who re-locate and take on different jobs and training.

Sort of like Hager is doomed to live his life in the trailer
park.

Only because British dominated banking cartels have destroyed the US housing market.

At least he doesn't have kids. (Maybe there is a god)

As far as he (and you) know;

See what happens when you don't waste ALL you energies on military madness?

So after using stolen western technology, they have FINALLY managed to
put something into Mars orbit. Big deal.

They did so in 24 months for less than the cost of a Delta SRB.

We did it decades ago

With the help of German rocket scientists, sure.

while fighting for freedom all over the world.

Nonsense. America has never fought for anyone's freedom, even its own! The world is demonstrably less free today because of US interference. Ask any Vietnamese, Nicaraguan, Panamanian, Indonesian, Japanese, Chinese, hell ANYONE!

The world is waking up to the burden the US economy places its neighbours, and when the world finally writes down all the debt they're now carrying in favour of the US, the US will be Ferguson writ large! Which is why the DHS is buying enough bullets to shoot every American four times. I figure that will only **** Americans off and end any organized government in America for 100 years. Which is too damned bad, but if anyone tries to pull America out of its nose dive, they get targeted by the British backed CIA and get taken out.

Gary Webb, Andrew Brietbart, Michael Hastings, Tom Clancy...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfK6EHo7ELA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnqvMgyhgYI

Meanwhile India is still a
********.

If you take your head out of your ass you'd see that America has 707 people per 100,000 (2.25 million) in prison vs only 30 people per 100,000 (375,000) in prison. You'd see that America has an army of secret police that routinely kill citizens for political reasons, while India does not. You'd see that America spies on everything their citizens do, while India does not. You'd see that America's government signs on to Quadrillions of bogus debt enslaving its population while India does not.

I agree with Mark Twain, India is the most remarkable country on Earth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cPx6R0KqRM

--

Cut off one head, two more shall take its place.

HAIL HYDRA!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZcG5UOY224

Old September 29th 14, 07:04 AM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

UNODC murder rates most recent year
Region.... Rate

Americas 16.3
Africa 12.5
World 6.2
Europe 3.0
Oceania 3.0
Asia 2.9

America is in the Americas, India is in Asia!, you're 5x more likely to be murdered in America than Asia! You're 23x more likely to be arrested in America than Asia. You're 10,000x more likely to be spied upon in America than Asia.

Meanwhile, criminals operate at the highest levels of government to hide their crimes and perpetrate massive corruption and theft using the increasingly intrusive government machinery they're putting in place. They have moved from strength to strength over the 20th century.

Many Americans still claim that they liberated Europe of NAZI rule, while ignoring the role Americans played in setting up and funding Hitler's rise to power to create a world crisis that gave America more power in Europe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MmojuUp8Sw
http://www.theguardian.com/world/200...secondworldwar
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8FuYxof6vI

And then extracted Germany's best and brightest and brought them to the USA to create its nuclear, its ICBM, and its psychological operation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19vGQDbEiD4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTINeQfXIwI

The USA then established NATO and Gladio - which carried out terror operations against its own allies - blaming their enemies in the process.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7o61SMitds

Meanwhile, the US destabilized South American governments and installed dictatorships there, destabilized Iran, and installed dictatorship there, destabilized African governments and installed dictatorships there, destabilized governments in Asia, and installed dictatorships there...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhXbGeCAcvs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgfsgiPMqRc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00kQorWVIsw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQnLfFxnwcg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZ2grlh9KQI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4D2qO5jZRk

While killing political leaders at home that didn't tow the line

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=we3vEvOhKR0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHb5X3fFhPw

and controlling the media and manufacturing our heroes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8fVoDXYkBQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiVxbS02kp0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JzT...4sb gXH-rVMuo

Resulting in 9/11 an inside job

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmD5...QN3 zQGuCr6qh

and the present situation...

Old September 29th 14, 10:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

On Monday, September 29, 2014 11:11:06 PM UTC+13, HVAC wrote:
On 9/29/2014 2:04 AM, wrote:

UNODC murder rates most recent year

Region.... Rate

Americas 16.3

Africa 12.5

World 6.2

Europe 3.0

Oceania 3.0

Asia 2.9

America is in the Americas, India is in Asia!, you're 5x more likely to be murdered in America than Asia! You're 23x more likely to be arrested in America than Asia. You're 10,000x more likely to be spied upon in America than Asia.

These are arrest records, not crime records.

74% of crime in India goes unreported.

Are you saying that 74% of murders go unreported in India? lol. Nonsense! You are confabulating reporting of sexual violence with the reporting of crime generally.

Again, the 2 favorite sports in India are soccer and rape.

See? You're confabulating under-reporting of sexual violence with under-reporting of crime generally!

According to the National Sexual Violence Resource Center one in three women throughout the world have been sexually assaulted - and one in three women in their life time can expect to be sexually assaulted.

There is no difference in this statistic between the USA and India.

And yes, 74% of sexual violence towards women go unreported - in America as well as India.

However, in Switzerland, for example, where living standards are double what they are in the USA, incarceration rates in Switzerland are nearly as low as in India! Switzerland is 1/12th what they are in the USA. They certainly have the resources and the inclination to prosecute crime! The crime rate in Switzerland is vastly lower than in the USA as well.

Furthermore, the Swiss take their privacy very seriously compared to the USA.

So, I would say the USA by any reasonable global standard is at present the hell hole police state, not India or Switzerland, despite the unfortunate situation globally regarding sexual assault.

Old September 29th 14, 10:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

On Monday, September 29, 2014 11:06:57 PM UTC+13, HVAC wrote:
On 9/29/2014 1:19 AM, wrote:

Meanwhile India is still a

********.

If you take your head out of your ass you'd see that America has 707 people per 100,000 (2.25 million) in prison vs only 30 people per 100,000 (375,000) in prison.

In India the two most common forms of entertainment are soccer and rape.

According to the US based National Sexual Assault Resource Center one in three women world wide can expect to be sexually assaulted. This number is the same in India as it is in the USA. 74% of these assaults go unreported - world wide.

So, there is no difference in that respect between India or the USA or anywhere.

They should put more people in prison.

Prison doesn't reduce crime. Quite the reverse. Switzerland, which is twice as wealthy as the USA has incarceration rates 1/12th that of the USA and a crime rate 1/12th as well. (0.4 per 100,000 in Switzerland vs. 4.7 per 100,000 in the USA)

The murder rate in the USA is worse yet.

Furthermore, the USA spies routinely on its citizens and uses that information to give whoever is in power, more political power while decimating their political opponents politically and economically.

By any reasonable measure the USA is the **** hole police state - not India, not Switzerland.

Live with it. And if you love America, do something to change it!

Like I said, India is a poor country relative to the USA. Yet, by minding its own business and focusing on its own goals, it is capable of beating a country like the USA which stirs up trouble around the world just to enrich a clique of military companies whose shareholders get rich from the contracts that flow from those troubles. If anyone tries to organize against that, they're killed by the secret police. America, is truly a hell hole police state on par with North Korea and Rwanda.

India is still a ********.

Obviously you've never been there! Had you been, you would realize, how wrong you are!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyOSjaLMJ5c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFC4yD5EgGs

Old October 1st 14, 01:17 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

wrote in message

On Monday, September 29, 2014 11:06:57 PM UTC+13, HVAC wrote:
On 9/29/2014 1:19 AM, wrote:

Meanwhile India is still a

********.

[...]

*** Come on, cut him some slack ... he was in Vietnam, chasing whores
and smoking ganja until he saw rainbows ... now that was a ********,
and
by HardBlow's math, India is just around the corner .. to him, all
gooks
look alike. I hate to think of the impression of America those whores
came away with after "servicing" old HardBlow's limp noodle ...

Old October 2nd 14, 01:29 AM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

On Wednesday, October 1, 2014 5:27:29 AM UTC+13, HVAC wrote:
On 9/29/2014 5:39 PM, wrote:

However, in Switzerland, for example, where living standards are double what they are in the USA, incarceration rates in Switzerland are nearly as low as in India! Switzerland is 1/12th what they are in the USA. They certainly have the resources and the inclination to prosecute crime! The crime rate in Switzerland is vastly lower than in the USA as well.

Furthermore, the Swiss take their privacy very seriously compared to the USA.

To even compare disparate countries such as Switzerland and the USA

is ludicrous. How many immigrants a year come into Swiss?

So, I would say the USA by any reasonable global standard is at present the hell hole police state, not India or Switzerland, despite the unfortunate situation globally regarding sexual assault.

How many Indians would move to America vs. how many Americans would move

to India. This is a basic thought experiment. What answer did YOU derive?

I rest my case.

--

Cut off one head, two more shall take its place.

HAIL HYDRA!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZcG5UOY224

Parroting the propaganda of 1981 (Neil Diamond's Billboard Top 100 song (at #62) "Coming to America") guarantees you won't be well-informed about the hell hole the USA has become in the intervening 33 years!

The fact is, those who can get out of America, are getting out;

http://www.forbes.com/sites/robertwo...fatca-express/

http://rt.com/usa/leaving-us-america-country-289/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3xTBa_z6eM

The fact is, nations like Switzerland and India, are putting up barriers so they will not be over-whelmed by the flood of well-heeled refugees from America and former soviet states.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...-refugees.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...s-swamped.html

Meanwhile the criminals operating freely under colour of law within the USG are organizing the wholesale transfer of destitute people from central and South America into the USA to expand the demand for police state powers within the USA, and expand demand for contractors to carry out those powers at great cost to the American people.

http://www.infowars.com/category/bor...l-immigration/

This repeats the tactics used to create civil unrest and a pretext for police state tactics used in Vietnam just before US intervention there designed to disrupt the culture and economic infrastructure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2GXFKrJbyY

The USA is being taken down by the criminals who operate freely within our government. These criminals believe there are too many people using too much stuff, and that foremost among the users are Americans. To that end these criminals have been working consistently and inexorably to bring America down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8R_SEmjTO0

Old October 2nd 14, 02:14 AM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

China recognizes people who reside outside of China who are historically related to Chinese ancestry, as full citizens, regardless of location or place of birth. These overseas Chinese number 50 million - even though they are considered immigrants by US and European standards, they are afforded full Chinese rights and welcomed in China any time because of their race. At 50 million China has the largest immigrant population of all nations. They are also opening up to Western nationals of talent;

http://shanghai.drinkentrepreneurs.com/

Which will no doubt increase the number of people welcome in that country.

By comparison there 47.3 million immigrants live among the EU's 504 million people. All of these are living freely across Europe. Income levels are relatively high compared to the US and Mexico, and the economic disparities are far less and political and economic integration is high. For example Nyamko Sabuni immigrated from Berundi in 1981 and is now a Member of Parliament in Sweden.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nyamko_Sabuni.

India recognizes anyone who is a Person of Indian Origin (PIO) as a full citizen, even if they were not born in India or reside there. There are also Non Resident Indians (NRI) who are born in India but do not reside there or pay tax there. There are approximately 25,000,000 PIO/NRI recognized by India who are free to travel in India, and are welcomed there as citizens - even though they would be deemed to be immigrants by US or European standards. On the other hand, foreign born nationals

There are 11 million foreigners living in Russia and another 12 million living in former nations formerly attached to the Soviet Union. Another 20 million people, as in Europe, operating under the Commonwealth of Independent States, move and trade freely, even though not born in those states. A total of 43 million people.

There are 37.5 million immigrants among the USA's 319 million population. Half of these are there illegally from Mexico and suffer a variety of hardships and injustices at the hands of US police. There are about 18.8 million legal immigrants in the USA. It should also be noted that Mexico is a hell hole because the USG backs drug cartels in Mexico to support its intelligence operations as a consequence USG does nothing to help Mexico combat the drug trade or clean up corruption. All corruption in Mexico as a consequence is traced back to US banking and business sectors and to illegal and corrupt activity within the USG itself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfK6EHo7ELA

So, where are the most foreign born people welcome today?

China #1 50 million
EU #2 47 million
CIS #3 43 million
India #4 25 million
USA #5 19 million (legal) 19 million (illegal)

Golf in space Craig Fink Space Station 4 November 26th 06 10:07 PM
Woodworking is like Golf saur Astronomy Misc 0 June 27th 06 11:10 AM
Woodworking is like Golf K. A. Cannon Astronomy Misc 0 June 27th 06 07:23 AM
Pink Caddie... Double-A Misc 2 November 5th 04 07:10 AM
Pink Caddie... Opera Maestro Misc 2 November 5th 04 12:33 AM