80 AUSTRALIAN FARMERS MURDERED THIS YEAR _ AND MORE TO DIE

Old November 19th 06, 04:10 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,sci.physics,sci.archaeology,sci.astro
[email protected]

Default 80 AUSTRALIAN FARMERS MURDERED THIS YEAR _ AND MORE TO DIE

This is indeed according to THE AUSTRALIAN the rate at which Australian
farmers take their own life : One every 4 days !

Passed the scoop of the news and aware of the overwhelming trend of
the noted immoral & indeed thick skull Antipodeans in dogs, horses,
booze & fingers licking feed, stockmarket gambling, cricket & footy
with the rest of time left for TeeVee debilating laughing machine
spread programs, it may be of interest at this time of the year to
remind the mindless sods that as a result of the Collective Crimes by
the Mining Criminals of Newmont, Newcrest, BHP Biliton / WMC, CRA,
Covered up by the West Australian Whorehouse aka Parliament's , WA
Land, Mines, Justice Administrations' , their Coalition of Insolence &
Indecency coupled with the Australian mass-merdias Conspiration of
Silence amounting to that immense Collective of the most horrendous &
heinous proportion THE COLLECTIVE PUNISHMENT RIGHTLY ENSUING AND FULL
FORCE NOW HAS CLAIMED 80 FARMERS 'LIVES UP TODAY 19TH OF NOVEMBER 2006

A projection based on the most serious statistics of THE AUSTRALIAN
leads one to estimate that another 20 strong, intelligent & brave
Australian farmers will die before New Year's Eve !!!! Pushed to
despair indeed by the unabashed hounding of the Banking Vultures
falling upon them as the small pox upon the lower clergy ! Uncontrolled
and in fact encouraged to prey on the defenceless farmers by all that
rabble of the Federal & West Australian Parliaments who could indeed
not care less ! ( the pay slip is not at all affected by their
appalling results in dealing with the Divine Drudging Drought as
consequences of their Collective Crimes )

WHAT IS THE NAME OF THAT FARMER WHO DIED TODAY SOMEWHERE IN NSW , QLD,
VIC, SOUTH AUSTRALIA, OR WEST AUSTRALIA ??? Leaving a widow alone to
face the financial vultures with 3 young children to care for !!!!
WHAT IS THE NAME OF THAT AUSTRALIAN FARMER WHO WILL DIE ALONE HANGED ON
HIS BARN FRAMEWORK ON CHRISTMAS DAY , RUINED, DESPAIRED, HAVING NO WAY
TO TURN FOR HELP ?

DO THE MINING CRIMINALS CARE ABOUT THE COLD BLOOD MURDERS THEY
COMMANDED INDEED AS CONSEQUENCE OF THEIR COLLECTIVE CRIMES
DOES THAT POLITICAL RABBLE WITH CARPENTER & HOWARD LAST ON THE LIST
CARE ABOUT THOSE BROKEN FAMILIES ?

Hey gutless *******s ! Find what those names are and stop babbling
about your Global Warming nonsense & all your schemes to get water from
100 of miles away ! None will work and when the Collective Crime has
been fully atoned for None will be needed !

.... before I return to Australia though I want all the present West
Australian Parliament rabble out on its arses, with as well of the
Federal Parliament that rabble of Lawrence, Smithy and that gutless
Kalgoorlie MP out on their arses as well .... AND ALL with NO
compensation AT ALL !

THE SAVINGS GOING TO THE BEREAVED FARMERS' FAMILIES

Avons entériné la présente obédience à laquelle avons accointé le
signe.

Par son geste :

Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud
Exploration Geologist & Offshore Consultant
Mobile +33 650 171 464

Australia Mining Pioneer
Founder of the True Geology
http://www.tnet.com.au/~warrigal/grule.html
http://users.indigo.net.au/don/tel/index.html
http://members.iimetro.com.au/~hubbca/turcaud.htm
http://www.abc.net.au/rn/talks/bbing/stories/s28534.htm

Old November 19th 06, 11:34 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,sci.physics,sci.archaeology,sci.astro
[email protected]

Tom McDonald a écrit :

wrote:

Jean-Paul,

These recent posts of yours do not have anything to do with
archaeology. I understand your anger at those who you believe (with
some justice, IMHO) have screwed you over.

But I have not heard that archaeologists hurt you, or that archaeology
could do anything to help or hurt you in your campaign against the
mining companies. Even if one had, none of them post to or read
sci.archaeology.

I would like to request that you not include sci.archaeology in your
distribution list. I personally find it hard to read subject headers
that intimate that disaster and death visited upon common, hardworking
people is a good thing.

Thank you for considering my request.

snip

HI? dear Tom,

You are correct and I will not include your ng in other reminders of
Australia 's Collecitive Punishment going full ahead now However I
will keep on informing you regarding the True Geology? since the
present situation of Archaeology hoocked onto the bandwaggon of a
fraudulous alleged science is truly horrendous !
I hope you are well and in good health
Are you still planning to come to France in the next future ...if so
don't forget to visit me at La Rochelle.
Please now accept a further reply to some on aus.ng ( last time but
that thread as said )

QUOTE
Sunny a écrit :

appalling results in dealing with the Divine Drudging Drought as
consequences of their Collective Crimes

As you have claimed that the drought is your doing, get yourself back here
so we can throw you in the slammer.
(Padded rubber rooms are available.

Why don't you blame the Mining Criminals and the WA Whorehouse for that
well deserved Collective Punishment which the manure brought upon
Australia 's head at large !

You can't whine under a Punishment prompted by a Colllective Crime,
this is to be attached to the symptoms of suffering nor to the real
causes and parting not addressing the main issue !!! One must remove
the causes, just like in my 5 days Brain tumour ( and all Cancer / AIDS
etc cures ) and things will return to normal ....

However to bring the rain back and allow the aquifers to be activated
again, I need to return to Australia and THIS the Mining & Political
Criminals from Carpenter accross to Howard don't want at any cost !!!

So brace yourself my little Sunny ( as well as Wally above ) for very
very tough days ahead, with temperature of up 50 °C ( 120 ° F ) and
huge fires gutting miles wide swathes in your cities !!!

You cannot blame me for the further 20 murders of Australian farmers
this year and the countless victims of coming fires, their blood is
staining the hands of the Criminals you know back too to Gallop,
Lawrence, Dowding, the 2 Court & Burke .... I AM PREPARED TO RETURN
INDEED TO AUSTRALIA TO MAKE THE PEACE AND BRING BACK THE RAIN BUT THE
CRIMINALS RUNNING THAT COUNTRY JUST DON'T WANT IT !!!

With kind but sorry regards

Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud
Australia Mining Pioneer

UNQUOTE

Old November 19th 06, 10:42 PM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,sci.physics,sci.archaeology,sci.astro
Sunny[_1_]

wrote in message
oups.com...

Tom McDonald
You are correct and I will not include your ng in other reminders of
Australia 's Collecitive Punishment going full ahead now

You are a lying turd as usual.

Please now accept a further reply to some on aus.ng ( last time but
that thread as said )

snip "reminder" included in Archaeology ng.

Old November 20th 06, 07:49 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,sci.physics,sci.archaeology,sci.astro
[email protected]

Sunny a écrit :

wrote in message
oups.com...

Tom McDonald
You are correct and I will not include your ng in other reminders of
Australia 's Collecitive Punishment going full ahead now

You are a lying turd as usual.

Please now accept a further reply to some on aus.ng ( last time but
that thread as said )

snip "reminder" included in Archaeology ng.

***
Kind forward of answer provided today in some aus.ng
************************************************** ************

Wally Anglesea™ a écrit :

On 19 Nov 2006 03:26:43 -0800, wrote:

Sunny a écrit :

appalling results in dealing with the Divine Drudging Drought as
consequences of their Collective Crimes

As you have claimed that the drought is your doing, get yourself back here
so we can throw you in the slammer.
(Padded rubber rooms are available.

Why don't you blame the Mining Criminals and the WA Whorehouse for that
well deserved Collective Punishment which the manure brought upon
Australia 's head at large !

Why? You caused the drought. The farmers are innocent, caught up in
your dispute with a mining company. You deliberately leave children
without a father, because of your petulance.

You are a low scum.

§ QUOTE

Thank you, as for the Mining Criiminals & their Rotten Political
Backers they are fine guys, hey ? ...as well as you, their supporters !

IT WAS A COLLECTIVE CRIME HENCE IT HAS TO BE A COLLECTIVE PUNISHMENT !

They are NO innocents in Australia since innocents are hiding the
Mining Criminals of Newmont, Newcrest, BHP , their heirs, descents ,
employees amongst themselves , and what is more important in term of
Eternal Justice, is to strike those manure whenever they hide in the
whole of Australia. Unfortunately I cannot do better since my greatest
gift is not to discover Mineral deposits & Mines and I have indeed to
sweat for that, it is my exceptional affinity with water and its
control in the ground & in the air. The Mining Criminals & their
corrupt Political friends picked on the wrong guy since firstly I wall
never let go ( and my resilience is proven by my tackling of the Great
Sandy Desert alone ) and secondly with the rain input & aquifer output
locked throughout the whole land, you are all going to understand at
long last THAT CRIMES AND COLLECTIVE CRIMES TO BOOST DO NOT PAY

... and don't worry, you in the Cities are going to taste the Grapes of
Wrath as well ... and they are going to be very very sour !

Running to the gutter the greatest Mining Pioneer Australia ever got
with 3 mines to his credit , *******s, was not the thing to do indeed
!

No regards

Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud
Australia Mining Pioneer

§ UNQUOTE

Old November 20th 06, 08:00 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,sci.physics,sci.archaeology,sci.astro
[email protected]

a écrit :

Sunny a écrit :

wrote in message
oups.com...

Tom McDonald
You are correct and I will not include your ng in other reminders of
Australia 's Collecitive Punishment going full ahead now

You are a lying turd as usual.

Please now accept a further reply to some on aus.ng ( last time but
that thread as said )

snip "reminder" included in Archaeology ng.

***
Kind forward of answer provided today in some aus.ng
************************************************** ************

Wally Anglesea™ a écrit :

On 19 Nov 2006 03:26:43 -0800,
wrote:

Sunny a écrit :

[...]

PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT
********************************

2 MORE AUSTRALIAN FARMERS HAVE TAKEN THEIR LIVES THIS WEEK END,

MURDERED IN COLD BLOOD IN FACT BY THE MINING CRIMINALS OF NEWMONT
NEWCREST & BHP WHO HAVE BROUGHT UPON ALL YOUR HEADS THAT ONE-IN -A-
1000- YEARS DROUGHT AS COLLECTIVE PUNISHMENT FOR THEIR COLLECTIVE
CRIMES

COULD YOU PLEASE ALL OF YOU YAPPING FOOLS STAND ONE MINUTE IN SILENCE
IN HOMMAGE TO THOSE INNOCENT VICTIMS OF MINING / FINANCIAL GREED AND
AUSTRALIAN POLITICAL CORRUPTION !

THANK YOU

Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud

Old November 20th 06, 10:41 PM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,sci.physics,sci.astro
Sunny[_1_]

wrote in message
ups.com...

Thank you, as for the Mining Criiminals & their Rotten Political
Backers they are fine guys, hey ? ...as well as you, their supporters !

snip rest of dementia
sci.archaeology deleted, seeing as you didn't, you lying turd.

Old November 21st 06, 06:44 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,sci.physics,sci.astro
[email protected]

Sunny a écrit :

wrote in message
ups.com...

Thank you, as for the Mining Criiminals & their Rotten Political
Backers they are fine guys, hey ? ...as well as you, their supporters !

snip rest of dementia
sci.archaeology deleted, seeing as you didn't, you lying turd.

I am happy to delete Australia first, my little four legged pet, and as
for my promise to my friend Tom, it will be kept.
I have always kept my promises indeed, and the one made that all of
you *******s will bite the dust will be kept as well.... ...

No regards

Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud

Old November 21st 06, 07:52 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,sci.physics,sci.astro
Sunny[_1_]

wrote in message
oups.com...

Sunny a écrit :
ups.com...

Turd said :
I am happy to delete Australia first, my little four legged pet, and as
for my promise to my friend Tom, it will be kept.
I have always kept my promises indeed, and the one made that all of
you *******s will bite the dust will be kept as well.... ...
No regards
Jean-Paul Turcaud
Good, so you will cease spamming Aus groups with your idiotic diatribe ?

Old November 22nd 06, 01:05 PM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,sci.physics,sci.astro
Aidan Karley[_3_]

In article , Sunny
wrote:
Jean-Paul Turcaud
Good, so you will cease spamming Aus groups with your idiotic diatribe ?

While people continue to answer him, no he won't.
Be part of the solution, not part of the problem. Learn to killfile
the kooks.

--
Aidan Karley, FGS
Aberdeen, Scotland