As if the Ocean Parted

Old March 3rd 04, 04:58 AM
jonathan

Default As if the Ocean Parted

"As If the Ocean Parted and the waters vanished leaving only
salt traces, and sea-creatures blinking their round eyes at a sun
beyond understanding, at the naked ribs of risen ships filled
with the clean dead. Thus am I brought to a desert, and deserted.
Cast into your tidal depths where I had thought to discover
one by one your hidden reefs and pearls."

By Jenny
Sept 3, 2003

Old March 3rd 04, 05:50 AM
Mark Earnest

"jonathan" wrote in message

"As If the Ocean Parted and the waters vanished leaving only
salt traces, and sea-creatures blinking their round eyes at a sun
beyond understanding, at the naked ribs of risen ships filled
with the clean dead. Thus am I brought to a desert, and deserted.
Cast into your tidal depths where I had thought to discover
one by one your hidden reefs and pearls."

By Jenny
Sept 3, 2003

Good one, Jenny. There's a great pearl in that.

Old March 4th 04, 12:59 AM
jonathan

"jonathan" wrote in message

"As If the Ocean Parted and the waters vanished leaving only
salt traces, and sea-creatures blinking their round eyes at a sun
beyond understanding, at the naked ribs of risen ships filled
with the clean dead. Thus am I brought to a desert, and deserted.
Cast into your tidal depths where I had thought to discover
one by one your hidden reefs and pearls."

By Jenny
Sept 3, 2003

Good one, Jenny. There's a great pearl in that.

Jenny is a very promising young poet imo. I thought her
'image' was most appropriate, and the fact it was written
last year without any thought of this mission.

Jonathan

As if the Ocean Parted jonathan Policy 3 March 4th 04 12:59 AM
OCEAN TIDES AND PHASES OF THE MOON GRAVITYMECHANIC2 Astronomy Misc 1 January 6th 04 05:30 PM
Antarctic Penguins Thrive In Ocean 'Oases' Ron Baalke Science 0 October 7th 03 04:10 PM
Ocean Plant Life Slows Down and Absorbs Less Carbon Ron Baalke Science 0 September 16th 03 10:28 PM