An 'Anti-Gravity' Device

Old October 23rd 09, 08:27 PM posted to alt.sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.physics.relativity
dlzc

Default An 'Anti-Gravity' Device

On Oct 23, 9:35*am, bkh99 wrote:
Theoretical Description of an 'Anti-Gravity'
Device
We require the Unified Field Theory if we
are to avoid being up to our nostrils in
toxic nuclear sludge (the answer to 'peak
oil').

In a recent experiment, a frog was
enclosed within a chamber and then an
electromagnetic field was formed which
created a small pocket of zero gravity.
*The frog can then be seen floating around
much like an astronaut in a space capsule
traveling to the moon. * An 'anti-gravity
effect is real. What is missing here is
the correct theoretical explanation for
this phenomenon.

I plan to sketch out the theoretical
basis for an anti-gravitational device,
and then it would be a simple matter to
test whether or not my hypothesis is
correct by constructing such a device to
see if it does indeed work exactly as
predicted by my theory.

Spammed across at least three separate newsgroups.

David A. Smith

An 'Anti-Gravity' Device bkh99 Amateur Astronomy 4 October 24th 09 02:08 PM
An 'Anti-Gravity' Device bkh99 Misc 5 October 23rd 09 08:43 PM
An 'Anti-Gravity' Device bkh99 Astronomy Misc 1 October 23rd 09 07:43 PM
anti-gravity gb[_3_] Astronomy Misc 0 March 10th 08 11:25 PM
Gravity (compression) Detection Device gravity jones Astronomy Misc 0 May 25th 04 09:13 AM