LATE UPDATE-- Ed Conrad Guest on Larry King Live Friday -- Note to Affiliates

Old August 6th 03, 02:33 AM
Ed Conrad

Default LATE UPDATE-- Ed Conrad Guest on Larry King Live Friday -- Note to Affiliates

PC51404cncn-//:-AUG5.2003xp3112-9:05dst
CNN/ATLANTA/LateUpdate/cnn232/rsp

ATTENTION: ALL CNN AFFILIATES
CONFIDENTIAL MEMO

Late Programing Change
Guests -- Larry King Live
Friday, 9 p.m., Aug. 15, 2003

Due to circumstances beyond our control, Ed Conrad
will NOT appear on Larry King Live at 9 p.m. Friday,
Aug. 15, 2003.

Nor at any time in the foreseeable future.

As you know, our programming preferences are over-the-hill
actresses, politicians who speak out of both sides of their mouth,
serial killers, con artists, bag-of-wind preachers and, of course,
the occasional tyrant or two.

We, too, cannot deal with Ed Conrad's substantial physical
evidence that Man is as Old as Coal or that the REAL YOU
never spends as much as five minutes beneath your tombstone.

I repeat: This correspondence must be kept strictly confidential.
For God's sake, don't breathe a word to the press.

Ralston S. Parkwood
Executive Programming Director

CNN Tower/Atlanta

cc: Mr. Ted Turner
Larry

747P/jks2:RSP/Judy -- 8-7-03/
(copy to Judy's file)

Psst! Down here!

Here's what the TV networks, the major newspapers and,
obviously, the Scientific Establishment don't want you to see:

WHO said man -- and a lot of other creatures --aren't as old
as coal?

Here are just a few of the many mindboggling specimens
of petrified human and animal bones, teeth and even soft organs
that were discovered between anthracite veins in NE Pennsylvania.

It means humans and large land animals -- including dinosaurs
and giant prehistoric scorpions -- existed on earth a minimum
of 280 million years ago.

Yep, it's the very same strata where the Scientific Establishment
has long insisted that the remains of neither man nor large land
animals could ever be found.

The Scientific Establishment is in adamant denial and therefore
says they're rocks and concreteions even though they are well
aware that all sort of state-of-the-art scientific testing had been
done on these specimens -- ALL with positive results.

Testing has included microscopic identification of Haversian canals
(miniscule circles, the telltale sign of bone); CATscans; infrared
scans; calculus analysis by crystallography (performed at American
Medical Laboratories in Chantilly, Va.); SEM (scanning electronic
microscopy); PLUS the favorable endorsement of both Wilton M.
Krogman, one of the world's foremost authorities on human anatomy,
and world famous anthropologist/anatomist Raymond Dart, as well
as the written confirmation of B-O-N-E by Jeremy Dahl, then a leading
bone expert at Yerkes Regional Primate Research Center in Atlanta, Ga.

These petrified bones, teeth and even soft organs, as can be
expected, have the Scientific Establishment shaking in its boots.

It also has the major TV network news shows -- like Larry King Live --
protecting their ass as they continue to ignore the physical
evidence as they play stooge to decades of deceit, deception,
collusion and conspiracy, the only thing that has kept the theory of
the evolution of man alive (but now has it on its death bed)..

In descending order, the incredible petrifiedfossils include a human
calvarium (a portion of a skull with the eye sockets broken
off which was identified by world famous bone expert Wilton
Krogman, author of "The Human Skeleton in Forensic Medicine");
a human femur still embedded in slate; a gall bladder (a CATscan hd
revealed it contains a gall stone); a tibia; a complete
human skull embedded in a boulder; a human lung; one
hemisphere of a human brain; a human mandible (frontal jaw
bone); a human mandible (jaw bone); a giant tooth; a portion
of a dinosaur foot still embedded in slate; a fetus; another fetus
embedded in slate; three views of a portion of a giant prehistoric
scorpion; and, finally, a handcarved piece of wood that has
turned to anthracite, undoubtedly originally used as part of a tool
or a weapon.

img src=http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Smith/z11calv.jpg

img src=http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Petrified/z8femur.jpg

img src=http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Petrified/z5gall.jpg

img src=http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Petrified/newtibia.jpg

img src=http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Petrified/skullb.jpg

img src=http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Petrified/z9lung.jpg

img src=http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/brain/MVC-001S.JPG

img src=http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Newpix5/MVC-002S.JPG

img src=http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Bones/MVC-006S.JPG

img src=http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Petrified/1tooth.jpg

img src=http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Newpix3/z3dino.jpg

img src=http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Petrified/MVC-013F.JPG

img src=http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Petrified/MVC-012F.JPG

img src=http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Day/MVC-005S.JPG

img src=http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Scorpion/MVC-001S.JPG

img src=http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Scorpion/MVC-010S.JPG

img src=http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Scorpion/MVC-020S.JPG

img src=http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Tool/MVC-003S.JPG

img src=http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Tool/MVC-005S.JPG

Ed Conrad
http://www.edconrad.com

Man Definitely as Old as Coal

Old August 6th 03, 05:11 PM
N'vok

I think that Ed sent a letter to Larry King expecting to get on the
show. When he didn't, he became incredibly angry.

I think he believes he's famous.

I think I can safely say he's not.
Old August 6th 03, 06:33 PM
Ed Conrad

(Ed Conrad) wrote in message ...

[...]

===== SINCERE APOLOGY TO OUR AFFILIATES =====

This is Judy, Mr. Parkwood's personal secretary.

I regret to inform you that Mr. Parkwood's confidential
message about Ed Conrad's non-appearance on "Larry King
Live" -- intended strictly for our affiliates -- is being
broadcast right across the Internet.

Mr. Parkwood specifically told me NOT to post the memo
to the news groups. But, being quite thristy at lunch,
I had sipped three-four martinis and, as you can well
imagiene, returned to the office a bit tipsy.

WSo, wen Mr. Parkwood instructed me NOT to post his confodential
memo to the news groups, I misunderstood and thought he
said NOW.

Please pardon my error. Besides, nobody in any of the
news groups is going to read it anyway.

Judy
Old August 6th 03, 08:12 PM
John Jones

Ed Conrad wrote:

Larry King interviews kooks and woowoos? I didn't know that.

They're still rocks, Ed.
--
Every Feminist is a Potential Data Rapist. -- Anonymous

Old August 7th 03, 01:47 PM
Kim

John Jones wrote:
Ed Conrad wrote:

Larry King interviews kooks and woowoos? I didn't know that.

Haven't watched much of his show lately, huh?

I mean, he did have Liza Minelli and her gay husband on recently. And if
that ain't a kook and a woowoo, well, I don't know what is.

--
Kim

*The good thing about my alter ego, Underachiever Man, is that I don't have
to change clothes when I use my super powers. (Phillip Garding)*

Old August 8th 03, 12:00 AM
Tom Mosher

"Kim" wrote in message
t...
John Jones wrote:
Ed Conrad wrote:

Larry King interviews kooks and woowoos? I didn't know that.

Haven't watched much of his show lately, huh?

I mean, he did have Liza Minelli and her gay husband on recently. And if
that ain't a kook and a woowoo, well, I don't know what is.

--
Kim

*The good thing about my alter ego, Underachiever Man, is that I don't

have
to change clothes when I use my super powers. (Phillip Garding)*

Larry King tends to have people on who are interesting to more than one TV
viewer. Unfortunately, Uncle Ed doesn't fit that loose criteria.

Tom

Old August 8th 03, 05:50 AM
Ed Conrad

sciOn Wed, 06 Aug 2003 01:27:34 GMT, (Ed Conrad)

[...]

This is Judy, Mr. Parkwood's personal secretary, to let you know
we've had a problem but it is really very, very minor.

Mr. Parkwood had instructed me yesterday to e-mail his confidential
memo about Ed Conrad's non-appearance on "Larry King Live" to all
of our affiliates.

I did so right after lunch but I guess those three-four martinis -- to
celebrate Henrietta's birthday -- made me a bit tipsy. So I must've
accidentally pulled up the newsgroups' addresses instead of the
one for the affiliates and inadvertently sent the memo to maybe
50-60 newsgroups.

It was really an innocent mistake that often happens in a big
office like this. I doubt that any harm has been done. Besides,
I doubt if anyone in the newsgroups will even bother to read it.

Judy

WHAT 'LARRY KING LIVE,' TV NEWS SHOWS AND
MAJOR NEWSPAPERS DON'T WANT YOU TO SEE

http://www.edconra.com/ebay/Newpix5/MVC-002S.JPG