Mercury Satellite Clock.

Old July 12th 03, 01:31 AM
Robert Conley

Default Mercury Satellite Clock.

First I want to thanks Adam for posting those pdfs. Those will prove
invaluable for my orbiter models.

My question is can someone explain how the reset level on the Mercury
Capsule's satellite clock worked? Thanks

Rob Conley
Old July 12th 03, 03:08 PM
adam bootle

No Problem Robert.

To everyone else, don't worry I havent forgotten about my promise to post
the others. It will happen, I just need to go through them cos I have
multiple copies of some of them that do not open.

Adam

m...

Old July 13th 03, 02:24 PM
Robert Conley

"adam bootle" wrote in message ...
No Problem Robert.

To everyone else, don't worry I havent forgotten about my promise to post
the others. It will happen, I just need to go through them cos I have
multiple copies of some of them that do not open.

Adam

Cool! I am still willing to use my sourceforge site to host files. If
you have a choice on what to post next I am looking for a three orbit
Mercury Manual (MA-6 or 7) and a Gemini 8, 10, or 11 manual. But any
of the manned Gemini will be helpful.

Rob Conley
Old July 13th 03, 05:57 PM
adam bootle

"Robert Conley" wrote in message
om...

Cool! I am still willing to use my sourceforge site to host files. If
you have a choice on what to post next I am looking for a three orbit
Mercury Manual (MA-6 or 7) and a Gemini 8, 10, or 11 manual. But any
of the manned Gemini will be helpful.

Rob Conley

Hi all,

Thanks for the hosting offer Robert, but my webspace seems to be OK at the
moment so I am willing to put it on there for now.

I am uploading the new files (totalling 183mb) at the moment so they will
be available for downloading later this afternoon. The files are............

Mercury Maintenance Manual 1959
Mercury Familiarization Manual May 1962 (3 orbit version)
Mercury Tracking Sites
Gemini Manual Vol 1 (Long Range and Modified)
Gemini Manual Vol 1 Supplement (Long Range and Modified)
Gemini Manual Vol 2 (Rendezvous and Docking)
Gemini Manual Vol 2 Supplement (Rendezvous and Docking)

Hope that covers your requests nicely Robert !

Have fun all............Adam

--
"I got the farts again Charlie."
John Young, while in the confined space of the lunar module with Charlie

http://adboo.com