Chapter 4 Part 4

Old March 3rd 04, 07:44 AM
nuke

Default Chapter 4 Part 4

"Minski" wrote in message

Continued from part 3...

We tend to congregate into and away from groups of similar
unfoldment, as our physical, mental and spiritual capacity
takes us. Those with extraordinary limits or extraordinary
gifts tend to specialize, and often excel more than others.
But how much they influence the world, depends on how much
they demonstrate, communicate, and propagate their talents.
Even the most unknown hermit can refine his or her ability,
but to share it with others requires a little extra effort.

The question arises, how much of the Archangels as we know
them is projected from ourselves up toward the illimitable,
I mean, collectively, archetypally? In essence, Archangels
seem to embody that lagrange point between God and Man, or,
to reminisce, Michelangelo's unrivaled rendition of YHWH &
Adam not quite ever touching--forever leaving room to grow,
but also highlighting that point of no return, the abyssal
of chaos! It seems that our Creator placed a great deal of
confidence in us as human beings, in our body, mind & soul.

End Comments Chapter 4 Part 4.
See Part 5 for continuation...
Daniel Joseph Min

*Min's Commentary on Mel Gibson's "Passion":

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...amesh-Frog.org

*Min's Commentary on Homosexual Marriage:

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...amesh-Frog.org

*Min's $10,000,000 Reward For Astronomers:

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...amesh-frog.org

*Min's Concise Commentary on the Apocalypse Chapter 1:

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...amesh-Frog.org

*Min's Concise Commentary on the Apocalypse Chapter 2:

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...amesh-Frog.org

*Min's Concise Commentary on the Apocalypse Chapter 3:

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...amesh-Frog.org

*Min's Interlinear Translation of the Apocalypse:

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...amesh-Frog.org

*Min's Newsgroup-Archived Home Page On The World Wide Web:

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...amesh-frog.org

`

``

`
`

`
`
`

`
`
`
`

`

``

`
`

`
`
`

`
`
`
`

`

``

`
`

`

`
`

`
`

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you consider the content of this post to be particularly offensive,

disgusting or plain illegal,
it is probably 'designer abuse', a message designed specifically to hurt

the remailer's reputation/existence.

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...&output=gplain
Some people hate this remailer so badly that, for example, they did not

hesitate to celebrate the death of 148 French tourists in a plane crash.
Those people seceded from the human race, so don't hesitate to report them

directly to the police.
2004/01/03 (contact ) Blue.Jay celebrates

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...&output=gplain
2004/01/19 Len Sassaman chooses that moment to

bring his support to Blue.Jay

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...&output=gplain

More about the subject will be available http://frogadmin.yi.org/HOS/

Penis

Chapter 4 Part 5 nuke Astronomy Misc 0 March 3rd 04 07:30 AM
Min's Planetary Awareness Technique - Chapter 8 Part 15 Mark C Astronomy Misc 0 September 9th 03 12:39 AM
Min's Planetary Awareness Technique - Chapter 8 Part 15 Mark C Amateur Astronomy 0 September 9th 03 12:39 AM
Min's Planetary Awareness Technique - Chapter 8 Part 2 World War Three 2003 Astronomy Misc 1 September 5th 03 03:28 AM
Min's Planetary Awareness Technique - Chapter 8 Part 2 World War Three 2003 Amateur Astronomy 1 September 5th 03 03:28 AM