"Futurist spaceflight meditations"

Old June 10th 21, 11:09 AM posted to free.it.scienza.fisica,sci.space.policy
Doctor Who[_2_]

Default "Futurist spaceflight meditations"

From: Giulio Prisco

My new book "Futurist spaceflight meditations" is available for
readers to buy on Amazon (Kindle | paperback).

https://turingchurch.net/futurist-sp...s-5e3b31f645d1

This book goes from here and now to the far future and the stars. But
it is a very short book of about 27,000 words, about 100 pages in
print.

Chapter titles: 1 Introduction; 2 Political preamble; 3 Lockdown; 4
Spaceflight now; 5 Spaceship Earth; 6 Cultural reflections; 7
Interplanetary; 8 Interstellar; 9 Cosmic engineers.

Thesis: We must strenuously push toward our cosmic destiny among the
stars. Beginning to expand beyond the Earth before it’s too late is
our most important task at this moment in history. Many actors have
important roles to play, and there’s room for everyone. Spaceflight
will also help find viable solutions for current developmental,
environmental, and social problems.

But the road to the stars is full of impediments and roadblocks. We
will not advance as fast as we wish. Therefore we must keep our mood
strenuous and our drive strong. We need an optimistic spaceflight
culture oriented to the future, with energizing visions of
interplanetary, interstellar, and cosmic futures. We also need a
futurist space philosophy.

I'll present the book at the Space Renaissance 2021 Congress on June
29 and the 2021 Terasem Space Day on July 20.

Old June 11th 21, 03:26 AM posted to free.it.scienza.fisica,sci.space.policy
William Elliot[_4_]

From: Giulio Prisco

My new book "Futurist spaceflight meditations" is available for
readers to buy on Amazon (Kindle | paperback).
https://turingchurch.net/futurist-sp...s-5e3b31f645d1

I don't buy from obnoxous companies like Amazon.

This book goes from here and now to the far future and the stars.
But it is a very short book of about 27,000 words, about 100 pages
in print.

The book is short likes man's in person space flying which won't very far.

Chapter titles: 1 Introduction; 2 Political preamble; 3 Lockdown; 4
Spaceflight now; 5 Spaceship Earth; 6 Cultural reflections; 7
Interplanetary; 8 Interstellar; 9 Cosmic engineers.

The greatest impediment to space exploration and travel is the wilful
destruction of the world faster than than Mars can be colonized.

Old June 11th 21, 04:47 PM posted to free.it.scienza.fisica,sci.space.policy
Doctor Who[_2_]

From: Giulio Prisco

My new book "Futurist spaceflight meditations" is available for
readers to buy on Amazon (Kindle | paperback).
https://turingchurch.net/futurist-sp...s-5e3b31f645d1

I don't buy from obnoxous companies like Amazon.

you do as you will, it your freedom :-)

This book goes from here and now to the far future and the stars.
But it is a very short book of about 27,000 words, about 100 pages
in print.

The book is short likes man's in person space flying which won't very far.

no comment on this.

Chapter titles: 1 Introduction; 2 Political preamble; 3 Lockdown; 4
Spaceflight now; 5 Spaceship Earth; 6 Cultural reflections; 7
Interplanetary; 8 Interstellar; 9 Cosmic engineers.

The greatest impediment to space exploration and travel is the wilful
destruction of the world faster than than Mars can be colonized.

live long and prosper !