Osceola Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

Old November 13th 08, 05:15 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

Default Osceola Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

On Nov 13, 5:51 am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Very warm 72F at 6am Will hit 86F by 3 pm No rain light winds and
bright Sun I warned you all that American Express had gone real bad .
American Express now being one of credit card companies biggest crocks
wants 3.5 billion tax payers money. All the corrupt bankers want bail
out money. You know what I would give American Express executives 20
years in jail with no chance of parole TreBert

Why not send them all to the moon?

~ BG
Old November 13th 08, 05:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Nov 13, 5:41 am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Double A This post has the heading that Progress Energy over billed its
Florida customers,and do not have to give a penny back. Channel 9
news(CBS) proved this and reported it. Now Progress Energy runs two
minute costly adds on how burning clean coal is helping to keep energy
costs down. All run on CBS channel 9 news. Tried to call them and was
put on hold. I waited 15 minutes hung up and tried calling again and
again,but was put on a phone block. Get the picture ? TreBert

As you already know, there's no such thing as clean coal. Not even
synfuel via coal can be considered clean when you honestly account for
the 3~6 tonnes of conventional coal required per tonne of usable
synfuel (low grade or poor quality coal taking as much as 10:1), plus
always demanding enormous amounts of fresh water.

At least William Mook’s synfuel via coal along with his green hydrogen
might cut the coal conversion in half, but that’s still nasty and
spendy business, not to mention coal industry related deaths around
the world.

http://www.theweek.com/home

Search for “clean coal” “the week”

Page 15 of November 7, 2008 "The Week" volume 8 issue 386

http://www.theweek.com/article/index...eof_clean_coal

"The hype and hope of clean coal"

This report does not even mention the radiation elements distributed
into our surface environment, the vast amounts of atmospheric
consumption and NOx created, or the insurmountable toxic coal tar
fiasco that's beyond any superfund hope, plus there’s any number of
uncontained underground coal fires, though otherwise this was a good
enough article on how downright nasty and environmentally spendy coal
really is.

Fossil fuel consumption has to come to an abrupt halt before it’s too
late, like right about now.

~ BG
Old November 13th 08, 06:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

BG on the news just now Charlie Crist is allowing Progress Energy to
again raise its rates even with the cost of fuel going down. Charlie
Crist is a very evil man,and children of poor Florida families will sit
in the dark. No Sesame Street for them. No hot water for them. That
again shows what I have been posting FLORIDA IS A FASCIST STATE
TreBert

Old November 13th 08, 07:11 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_2_]

On Nov 13, 5:31*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Double A We must all give Obama all the encouragement we can. *I would
not like to fill his shoes knowing what the mess Bush and Chaney have
left. *Woke up hearing the good news That banks might not get bail out
bucks *As I posted that would not solve our slide into the greatest
depression coming up. The bankers would only launder all the billions
and billions *Best those 150 bankers did not have that secret party. Now
they will have to party with their own money,as it should be. *We must
give M&M that 10,000,000 so jobs can be created and homes saved. I would
make sure of that * TreBert.

If the government bails out a bank, they can do withn it what they
please (even using it to fund executive bonuses). If they bail out
M&M, they will expect you to account for every penny of it!

Double-A
Old November 13th 08, 07:16 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_2_]

On Nov 13, 5:41*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Double A *This post has the heading that Progress Energy over billed its
Florida customers,and do not have to give a penny back. Channel 9
news(CBS) proved this and reported it. Now Progress Energy runs two
minute costly adds on how burning clean coal is helping to keep energy
costs down. All run on CBS channel 9 news. Tried to call them and was
put on hold. I waited 15 minutes hung up and tried calling again and
again,but was put on a phone block. *Get the picture ? * TreBert

Coal is the most polluting way of generating power.

Double-A
Old November 13th 08, 07:21 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_2_]

On Nov 13, 10:39*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
BG on the news just now *Charlie Crist is allowing Progress Energy to
again raise its rates even with the cost of fuel going down. Charlie
Crist is a very evil man,and children of poor Florida families will sit
in the dark. No Sesame Street for them. No hot water for them. *That
again shows what I have been posting * FLORIDA IS A FASCIST STATE
TreBert

Doesn't Florida have a commission that has to approve utilities' rate
increases? Just one man makes all the decidions? Just like in
Hitler's Germany, huh?

Double-A

Old November 13th 08, 08:02 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_2_]

On Nov 13, 5:51*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Very warm 72F at 6am *Will hit 86F by 3 pm *No rain light winds and
bright Sun * *I warned you all that American Express had gone real bad .
American Express now being one of credit card companies biggest crocks
wants 3.5 billion tax payers money. All the corrupt bankers want bail
out money. *You know what I would give American Express executives * 20
years in jail with no chance of parole * *TreBert

The Sun has broken through the clouds today. Last night there were
heavy rains most of the evening. By midnight the rain had pretty much
subsided. Sitting on my park bench about 1:30 AM, the ducks and
nutria were swimming in the water, all was calm, the earlier gusty
wind having stopped. Then my eye caught some motion on the far side
of the lake. A coyote was coming along the path that goes around the
lake! Then I saw a second coyote! Would they continue following the
path accross the bridge and approach me? Should I make my presence
known, or stay quiet? A school child was attacked by a coyote in
Oregon only about a month ago! The coyotes continued as far as the
bridge across the stream that is the outlet from the lake. The recent
freshets had increased its flow. But then the coyotes departed fromt
the paved path and took a path up the embankment towards the road,
presumably to cross over to the lake on the other side. I had seen a
racoon take this route only a few nights ago. From then on all was
quiet. The coyotes didn't come back. It was a nice warm night, and
all was fine until 4 AM when I was hit by a shower. The full Moon was
high in the sky occasionally peeking through the clouds.

Double-A
Old November 13th 08, 09:44 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Double A I just gave out that I would add all my own collateral so that
M&M could do it right. I have years of know how. I have come into this
spacetime badly needed. It is the right time and Florida is the right
place. TreBert

Old November 13th 08, 09:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Double A Corruption to work has to start a the top. Florida is run by
commissioners,and they are affectionately called The good old boys
TreBert

Old November 14th 08, 01:02 AM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Nov 13, 11:16 am, Double-A wrote:
On Nov 13, 5:41 am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:

Double A This post has the heading that Progress Energy over billed its
Florida customers,and do not have to give a penny back. Channel 9
news(CBS) proved this and reported it. Now Progress Energy runs two
minute costly adds on how burning clean coal is helping to keep energy
costs down. All run on CBS channel 9 news. Tried to call them and was
put on hold. I waited 15 minutes hung up and tried calling again and
again,but was put on a phone block. Get the picture ? TreBert

Coal is the most polluting way of generating power.

Double-A

Next to oil, it's also directly and indirectly bloody, and it's mostly
our own damn fault.

~ BG