Somalian in IQ-test:

Old June 26th 14, 11:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Aki

Default Somalian in IQ-test:

Saksalainen meni tekemään Mensan testiä älykkäimmälle Somalille.
Somalin eteen tuotiin monta paperinivaskaa täynnä kirjaimia....
Somalipa pisti sen maalitaulukseen ja ampui sen vanhalla venäläisellä
klasnikovilla seulaksi.
"Hau meni points?" - ällyytti somali, ja saksalainen raivostui: "Sprechen
till mig av english und ändvander ryskkas wepchter!"
Mutta siinä oli saksalainen älykkäämpi kuin suomalainen, että kaikki tiesi
että sodat johtuvat juuri tuollaisista vertailuista....
108 Saksan ÄO-keskiarvo, Eu-testissä: YMMÄRSIVÄT sotia, Suomella vasta tasan
Saattana sata, ymmärisimme olemattoman kantaluvun. Mun oli eka yrittämällä
nihruset 116, vaikka olen psykopaatti, joka olen nytkin
mielenterveystalossa, ja pitämässä lommaa, kun ei pää kestänyt heti saada
uutta 8:tta nollaa vielä TTYltä per vuosi.

http://www.ao-testi.eu/fi-fi/tilastot

Germanish man went to do Mensa-test to cleverest Somalian.
To front of of somalian man bringedoitiin paper-pinkka filled of
letter-marks...
Somalipa put it to shooting-goal and shooted it by old ryssics "klashnikov"
to sieve.
"How many points?" - clereringaili somalic och germanicman raged:"He is
speaking
to me by english and using ryssics weapon!"
But in that thing germanic man was cleverabeler than finnishman, that all
knew
that wars depends of just that kind of comparings....
108 average of IQ of Germany, in EU-test, THEY UNDERSTANDED to battle,
Finland has
just that "Saattana sata-hunderd", we understaded the no-existence
basenumber. My was in first try
poor 116, even I am psychologically disturbered, and spentting holiday,
because my head didn't kept restistent to get
new row 8nd zeros again per year from "The University Tampere of Technology"

There are that page also by english and test cost only 5 euros or
dollars....
Are you so courage that do that test? Tell what you get, was you better?
Don't lie.

Old June 27th 14, 12:19 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Aki

"Aki" kirjoitti
[...]

But that is true perhaps that it not much easier to get zero points or that
perhaps full 170 points?
Stephen Hawkings: 180, Albert Eistein 190. But not in exactly similar test -
of course....
I did that figure-test-first....Numeric test is better thing to me, but that
I haven't yet did.
It is possible to caunt:

If there was about ten:
(9/10)^30 = 4,2391158 %
(1/10)^30 = 10^-30 %
If it is only randomize thing

I did perhaps 5 errors?
(1/10)^25*(9/10)^5 (30 nCr 5) = 8,414836794*10^-21 = 8,4*10^-19%

They saied in the screen that in Finland still about 12% of our people can
do such thing....

Old June 27th 14, 12:29 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Aki

"Saul Levy" kirjoitti
om...
ALL FINNS ARE STILL INSANE!

Saul Levy

Noup, or yes in sometimes of couse, that's for we have Sauna and Chirch of
Christ,
in this day there was 90-celsius-degrees warm in Sauna and I got also
showering.
In this time there wasn't any other man, after time in couple weaks again,
I was almost in same time in Sauna-room with Anastasia-from russian came
woman....
Yes, still almost....
I wan in last weak in Löyly-competion(Lyöly = throw water to kiuas, and
spentting time usually over 70-Celsius-degrees), I wan Henri 2-0, but after
third part time it was "DEUCE"(3-0 was maximum, in that case, we were about
10 minutes there in one part). I was almost fainted after that, he didn't
released this time by easy.

Old June 27th 14, 10:31 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Aki

"Saul Levy" kirjoitti
om...
I REALLY COULDN'T CARE LESS WHAT AN INSANE FINN SAYS!

STOP WRITING TO ME AND **** OFF!

Saul Levy

Okay, I leave this palsta, because you command so angry me, I was accroding
you perhaps bad customer?
Don't learn any other languages, don't learn mathematics, don't don your own
ages IQ-tests, it is not same principle to under 12 years old, they watch
also have you facebook-pages, any programs done, or of course
conversations... If you are over 13 year Saul, aren't you?
And I am also almost soon ****ED OFF and impotent after that, if I do
violence to that beast-lust(DOG?)

Ok, minä jätän tämän palstan, koska sinä komensit niin vihaisesti minua,
Minä olin mukaasi ehkä paha asiakas?

Old July 1st 14, 02:20 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Aki

"Saul Levy" kirjoitti
om...
MORE INSANE ****ING **** FROM THE INSANE FINN!

YOU ARE AN IDIOT MATHEMATICIAN!

YOU'D BETTER SHUT THE **** UP NOW!

Saul Levy

Have you yet taken some idea from mathematics?
Learn me, and let see... What you want to do about mathematics, TEST me!
I have been quite many years in the lessons of mathatics, well sby summing
those hours, only couple of weeks...

Don't speak so much about "****ING". It is so intimite thing....

Old July 3rd 14, 12:34 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Aki

"Saul Levy" kirjoitti
om...
**** OFF, MORON FINN!

YOU'RE AS STUPID AS THE PIG!

Saul Levy

Let's see, my stomack? AM I really BIG?
What I Asses's ass ace, you are speaking now to me?

Old July 9th 14, 07:40 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Aki

"Saul Levy" kirjoitti
om...
I CAN'T TALK TO YOU, JUST AT YOU!

YOU ARE TOO DAMN STUPID!

Saul Levy

On Thu, 3 Jul 2014 14:34:25 +0300, "Aki" wrote:

- You are too? Then us are here two...
+ I am sure that somebody has cursed you when you was baby, I curse that
relate-generation cursing away from you. Well, its the bilbe's ****ers
fault, some bad believer of course believe that you are similar that cursed
Saul King or cursed christian killer Saul. In the bible times there wasn't
any very GOOD Saul, all them falled to be some kinf of Satans, it's for
Jesus tranforms Saul(Apostole Paul) name to Paulus....(Or Pauli in the
Finland, but our president are yet Sauli). First Saul in the bible of Israel
was Saul. The Second one Dawid and third Salomo. After that there was jews
and israelian, kings Jerobeam and Rehabeam, and the kingdom then divided for
Salomo's sons, and there wasn't anymore STRONG whole Israel, after that
thing.... But much more richer of course.
= Also you MUST bless them who are honorable and curse them of men who hare
shameable, but not curse still your own queen, or You are Coming to jail.
= But I bless that thing in you that you are really authentic, stright in
your speakings and original in your style to curse everybody here, with
almost meaningless words unfortunately. You are still only different here,
are you proud about that?

"Saul Levy" kirjoitti
viestissä:rqj5r9dvdnqhj6upj1hm4991ktsprb9i36@4ax .com...