More Troubling Planetary News

Old August 27th 06, 01:07 PM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

Default More Troubling Planetary News

nightbat wrote

Breaking news now that Ernesto is a full blown hurricane
and gaining strength winds increasing and now clocked at 75 mph, heaven
help us! This being the first major hurricane of this season coming up
the Caribbean the coffee boys are whining again. A sustained cat 5
hurricane just west of Hawaii is the longest maintained powerful storm
ever recorded and that's what is so frightening in implications as
applied to now formed Ernesto. Presently it is a medium classified storm
hurricane but don't let it fool you, it appears to be racing for the
open Gulf and mega energy to become a potential killing monster.

While the N.O. levies have been repaired and brought back to pre Katrina
state by untiring efforts of the Army Corps of Engineers plus 1 billion
US dollars the tested pump system failed to perform as expected. Oh
mercy!, now with Ernesto racing North and getting more powerful will New
Orleans if direct hit stand a chance, you know the answer.

Please if you are just waking up hurricane Ernesto is on his way! All
Florida and keys residents please take notice, get out! All Gulf Coast
folks here we go again take shelter move to higher ground now! Forget
Saul thinking this is all normal for check that powerful historic
sustaining cat 5 hurricane west of Hawaii if you have any doubts or just
ask Katrina survivors.

As reporting profound Earth Science Team Officers it's our duty to try
to prevent loss of lives so help us by not ignoring the danger a
powerful hurricane can do. If you are in its path run, run now don't
wait. The coffee boy clueless will always doubt that's why they are
called coffee boys, but please Florida and Gulf Coast residents save
yourselves move to higher ground now!

emergency alert,
the nightbat
Old August 27th 06, 09:25 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

Attention Officer Bert,

Ernesto is now on track for the Florida Keys (evacuation ordered!), and
then is expected to go up the west Florida coast, and then to veer
right and head directly for ORLANDO! One report said it could get as
strong as Katrina!

Batton down, Bert! Batton down!

Double-A

Old August 27th 06, 10:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,comp.os.os2.advocacy
Art Deco[_1_]

Double-A wrote:

nightbat wrote:
[...]

nighbat,

I saw last night that Ernesto's projected path is right towards the
Gulf Coast! If it passes over central Cuba, it could weaken. If it
stays over open water, it may grow stronger. It still could hit either
New Orleans or west Florida!

At least Debbie won't be doing Dallis. She fizzled over the Atlantic.

Double-A

Saucerhead high season is upon us [tinu].

--
COOSN-266-06-39716
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler

"Who is "David Tholen", Daedalus? Still suffering from
attribution problems?"
-- Dr. David Tholen
Old August 27th 06, 10:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell
Art Deco[_1_]

Double-A wrote:

Attention Officer Bert,

Ernesto is now on track for the Florida Keys (evacuation ordered!), and
then is expected to go up the west Florida coast, and then to veer
right and head directly for ORLANDO! One report said it could get as
strong as Katrina!

Batton down, Bert! Batton down!

Double-A

Will CNN have live reports of the chickens clucking en masse?

Old August 28th 06, 01:44 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default More Troubling Planetary News Florida Luck Out ???

Double-A Thanks to Cuba and Ernesto passing over its tall mountains it
will lose its hurricane 75mph winds and settle down to just a tropical
rain storm. They have it turning straight north and hitting my area of
Florida(Orlando) Florida is so flat that only its tall buildings act as
a buffer. Well that is my prediction,and we will know how true it is by
10am Wednesday. Should it not turn due north and go more westerly than
its back to hurricane,and up the alley Bert

Old August 29th 06, 02:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Well State Farm got off easy. They don't pay for rain. My area(Orlando)
will get 7 inches in about 36 hours.starting Wen.night. We have been
getting showers every afternoon,so the water level is up,andtherewill be
flooding and power out. Gased up two cars just in case. It came to
$100,andthat isthe most money I ever spent for gas in oneday in my whole
life.

Old August 29th 06, 06:07 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
Well State Farm got off easy. They don't pay for rain. My area(Orlando)
will get 7 inches in about 36 hours.starting Wen.night. We have been
getting showers every afternoon,so the water level is up,andtherewill be
flooding and power out. Gased up two cars just in case. It came to
$100,andthat isthe most money I ever spent for gas in oneday in my whole
life.

On top of all the other gouging, the oil companies have always gouged
the drivers durning the summer vacation season. If this hurricane hits
Florida, they will probably gouge you some more.

Double-A

Old August 29th 06, 08:13 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
Well State Farm got off easy. They don't pay for rain. My area(Orlando)
will get 7 inches in about 36 hours.starting Wen.night. We have been
getting showers every afternoon,so the water level is up,andtherewill be
flooding and power out. Gased up two cars just in case. It came to
$100,andthat isthe most money I ever spent for gas in oneday in my whole
life.

They just showed on the news a guy and his house built of concrete on
the Gulf Coast. All around that guy's house were empty slabs where the
rest of the community used to stand before Katrina. That should be the
building standard in Florida and the Gulf Coast. Build with concrete!

Double-A

Old August 29th 06, 11:05 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Double-A Just about all houses in Florida are block. Roofs can be made
of concrete(gunite). The very expensive homes have concrete roofs
that have a Spanish architecture,and come in pretty tints. Bert

Old August 29th 06, 11:23 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
Double-A Just about all houses in Florida are block. Roofs can be made
of concrete(gunite). The very expensive homes have concrete roofs
that have a Spanish architecture,and come in pretty tints. Bert

That's good. I think what I was seeing was a beach front (former)
community on the Mississippi coast.

Double-A