Nothing to do politically, Democratic conspiracy and silence discovered

Old June 19th 06, 05:34 PM posted to sci.astro

Default Nothing to do politically, Democratic conspiracy and silence discovered

Overbeating the drums.

Only the Germans were able to bring down their own wall.

Opression from tanks.
Opression from lies.
Opression from fear.

Though the possibility to do so came after Hungary separated from the
Russian block, and months later opened its borders to the West for
anyone, including East Germans. In those days everything was happening
very fast. East Germans only allowed tourism to East European
countries, and while Hungary separated, they didn't change laws to
restrict traveling to Hungary.

As Hungary opened its borders to the west, thousands, perhaps millions
of East Germans
headed to Hungary, and from there, up to West Germany. Days later the
Berlin Walls came down.

Its childish to assume that the Republicans are opressed with tanks and
lies and fears
and that they want a revolution and throw out the government.

Any intelligent person's ears rise when Mr. Bush tells to the Iraqis:
The Iraqis must know they won't be abandoned!

When everyone knows the regime lies that that's the last thing Iraqis
want to hear.

President Bush will never understand that there are no nuclear
weapons there. He is brainwashed.

President Bush will never understand that by threatening Iran that he
would use the nuclear weapons on them, he terrorizes children, and as a
terrorist using power for destruction and fears, he is a dictator, and
not a politician.

The real credible threat went unnoticed in North Korea for the oil
greed.

The political silence of not even impeaching transfers the
responsibility to
the republicans, in a conspirated way.

Bush was the only president who didn't show up in Greece when East
European countries joined EU. Everybody was there.

If Bush would have entered, there would have been silence from all
leaders, watching him, or playing with papers.

Old June 19th 06, 06:54 PM posted to sci.astro

[...]

What Bush has is a mental disorder. He thinks he is good.

Old June 19th 06, 07:15 PM posted to sci.astro

Justness of Kings, justness of people of an empire, citizenry,
monkeys (copying each other), God save (as God save the Queen),
imperialism.

Always a place refusing Democracy, a place of winning or serving,
undemocratic, always a place of humanitarian horrors, and when
things become serious, the imperialists turn into beasts of arrogance
and violence. Citizenry but not civilized, royal but vicious, ancient,
and always choosing blood. Seeking the ultimate thrills, and
threatening using the nuclear bomb, terrorizing with power, seeking
a dictatorship, one that tortures, but always saying that it
doesn't.

Power is evil. Those who get it go blind forever, until the empire
necessarily falls one way or another. Their solution is to build
hundreds of times more weapons than the rest of the world
combined. They know they thrive. Above others. Thrive barbarically,
violently, brainwashingly, and not caring of any cultural values
that make up humanity. They just live by the rules.

A choice they adapted to as little children. To be the best in
their world of brutality. To compete as one. As a real Kingdom
which seeks nothing but greed above all. And above all Bush
arose with his pre-emptive philosophy which he enjoys . And
so did Hitler. Unilateralism, joys the chest of the best. As they
become the one and only.

And they look at me like that. The 19 percent, the most vicious
of the warriors.

And I lower my head, close my eyes, and wait till they walk
away.

Then I look up, and see them walking, and hitting people on
the street.

Old June 19th 06, 07:41 PM posted to sci.astro

[...]

I dropped the thing from my head. It was me, Tarzan.

The year is 2020. The President is Dick Cheney.
Two vampires lowed from the air, and stood face to
face with the two men who were beating people on
the street. The vampires' teeth appeared. One of the
violent man said to the vampi "Biting people is not
a nice thing to do".

Vampire opened his mouth and yummmmm.

The End

Old June 19th 06, 07:50 PM posted to sci.astro

[...]

Rated D for Democrats

Old June 19th 06, 08:15 PM posted to sci.astro

[...]

During Communism this film can get me into jail.
During Capitalism, this film can get me killed.

This war of humanity is against political psychosis.

Old June 19th 06, 08:50 PM posted to sci.astro

[...]

The mentality of strong rules are for children and
old people with Alzheimer's. Do not let strangers
in the house. America the commander. You do not
know anything.

Nuthouse.

Old June 19th 06, 09:02 PM posted to sci.astro

[...]

But one just can't command the public.

Can't, and shouldn't do it.

You hear me Google? You can't tell them the Internet
is a dangerous place, so be careful what you say,
then archive all their chats in non-deletable forms, and
make them be scared. They can't share people's home
chats with mother in any form. Its crimes against
humanity. But that's another story.