whispering: dictator, dictator!

Old June 19th 06, 02:40 AM posted to sci.astro,alt.politics.bush

Default whispering: dictator, dictator!

Keep this BS out of the sci. groups, wacko.

--
The greatest enemy of science is pseudoscience.

Jaffa cakes. Sweet delicious orangey jaffa goodness, and an abject lesson why
parroting information from the web will not teach you cosmology.

Official emperor of sci.physics. Please pay no attention to my butt poking
forward, it is expanding.

Relf's Law?
"Bull**** repeated to the limit of infinity asymptotically approaches
the odour of roses."

Would you tell that to Einstein or Michio Kaku? Did Einstein
write about Hitler? I have invented the Universal theory of Gravity.

The Universal theory of Gravity states, that gravity weakens
"proportionally" the closer you move to the center of Earth as
gravitational forces cancel out from opposite directions.

The same law applies to spiral galaxies. The closer you
move toward the spiral galaxy's nucleus, the less it pulls
toward the nucleus.

Note the effect distribution creates a hurricane-like
distribution of energies and a denser concentration of
matter in the center where matter rises "higher". And
of course, the effect neutralizes gravity in the nucleus
region, disabling the possibility for a super-massive
black hole formmation there, rather atmospheric forces
of inertia dictate there.

http://www.spacedaily.com/images/gal...-marker-bg.jpg

You don't like it? You don't like school? Never picked a fight
with Einstein? You just beat up everybody for your black
and white world?

See the object in the center? That's the object which
made it into the eye. Those are stars inside the eye.
The object looks like a Saturn with its rings, just a dense
concentration of stars in the eye of a hurricane. There
local gravitational effects guide what happens, but
gravity continues weakening.

http://www.spacedaily.com/images/gal...-marker-bg.jpg

Then right in the center is a torus, still not a black hole,
but a gravitationally neutralized object of gas and dust,
a doughnut, burning strongly in the center, along the
central opening of the torus. That region is very hot.

But still no black hole there, for my theory.

Be the first to learn it. My mother who reads this group
will be happy to see, that you are not fighting with me,
but working with me for the Nobel Prize, and together
we can win it.

There is one psychological test requirement however for
the Nobel Peace Prize. The do not beat kids in front of their
mothers test.

Kids that are not yours. You know? Can you do it?

The objective is not to fear speaking in public politically,
and to explain gravity in spiral galaxies with the exact
explanation of : does a black hole exist in the center
of spiral galaxies, and if there are gravitational cancelling
effects, meaning does mass over-push the nucleus point,
or just cancels out gravitationally. Does inertial energy
exist? Yes. So maybe a white hole exist, clearing the
nucleus of the galaxy and keeping it as a void region,
perhaps the resisting inertial forces are so strong, that
not even light can enter that region, thus a white hole.
And if proven, can it be traveled through safely?

If you don't understand what I am talking about, would
you be interested in studying this subject?

Old June 19th 06, 02:41 AM posted to sci.astro,alt.politics.bush

Default STOP whispering: dictator, dictator! BUSH CRIME FAMILY ARE DICTATORS!!!

AFTER THE IMPEACHMENT STRIDENT EFFORTS MUST BE MADE TO EMPTY THE
POCKETS OF THE BUSH CRIME FAMILY.

But this brings up the question of what the Bush Crime Family is going
to do with all that money they have stolen (and hidden in off-shore
accounts) from the phoney war they lied the world into.... trillions???
it is clearly enough to buy-off many senators, congressmen, judges...
even presidents... for a long time. AFTER THE IMPEACHMENT STRIDENT
EFFORTS MUST BE MADE TO EMPTY THE POCKETS OF THE BUSH CRIME FAMILY.

Clearly the Bush judge assignments are all suspect(remember Harriet
Meyers?) as well so there should be some stipulation added to the rule
of law that is: a clause of what to do with a crime family or dictator
in the whitehouse once they have been exposed. .. ie all judgeships
would be voided.

Old June 19th 06, 02:43 AM posted to sci.astro,alt.politics.bush

[...]

We would be the first to prove a white hole, and not a
black hole in the center of spiral galaxies, even if
void of matter, the white hole would be located based
on gravitational and inertial energies there in the center.

The effect is amazing. The area would act as a mirror.
There are galaxies with clear nucleuses.

Old June 19th 06, 03:02 AM posted to sci.astro,alt.politics.bush

[...]

Is gravity inertial, meaning it can push, not only pull?

Or does it just cancel out in the center of the Earth
from oposite forces?

I think its inertial, meaning it can be used not only to
form black holes, but also white holes.

What do you think?

"you, what was it, this wacko bla bla bla"