What if (on Darla)

Old December 8th 09, 01:43 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Pros Pere[_2_]

Default What if (on Darla)

"BradGuth" wrote in message
On Dec 7, 3:37 pm, "Pros Pere" wrote:
"HVAC" wrote in message

"Pros Pere" wrote in message
ng.com...

Can't rape the willing.

Humans have such odd sense of humours.
Would you laugh as hard if the rape victim were your daughter or
sister?

I don't laugh at ANY rape victims.

Oh, of course, YOUR daughter or sister wouldn't do something like
that.

Well, I have 2 daughters. You raise em as best you can and
then you let em go. The chips fall where they may.

It's the 'letting go' part that I have problems with.

Humans.

Ya. Humans are weird. Some even try to convince
others that they're aliens!

The only thing we're trying to do is to understand you as individuals,
which
is a whole 'nother leap from the species level.
We don't care the slightest what you or others think we are.
Or are not.

And you're right... letting go is so very hard to do.
It's in their best interests.
And yours.
Hope for the best.

--
**** the Proz

In other words, the past accounts for nothing unless it supports your
mindset and favorite motives. Such a deal.

~ BG

The past unfolds to help us learn from error.
One certainly cannot change the past.
One can only change the present.
That might not seem like a good deal to you, but it's all you have.
It's all anybody has.

If you keep exploring and building, it's a pretty good deal.

--
**** the Proz

Old December 8th 09, 01:46 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Pros Pere[_2_]

"HVAC" wrote in message

"Pros Pere" wrote in message
g.com...

The only thing we're trying to do is to understand you as individuals,
which is a whole 'nother leap from the species level.

How long are you gonna ride that scooter?

Until we understand enough to be able to facilitate official contact.

We don't care the slightest what you or others think we are.
Or are not.

Well, 'Darla' already confessed to the fraud.
Even Double A and Bert realize that they've been hoodwinked.
The jig is up.

--
The best weapon against logic is ignorance.

Darla's confessed to nothing.
Read her post again.
Darla's taken on many, many roles as a human, both men and women.
It won't be the first time she's done something like this in order to learn
more about humans.

--
**** the Proz

Old December 8th 09, 01:54 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Pros Pere[_2_]

Default  Double·A is a neo·hermit.

wrote in message

Double·A could get off Hillsboro's “mean streets”.
All he has to do is join a church ( or something like that ).

He's a neo·hermit.

A "hermit" is a mythical being, neo or otherwise.

--
**** the Proz

Old December 8th 09, 02:07 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Pros Pere[_2_]

"BradGuth" wrote in message
On Dec 7, 1:11 pm, Double-A wrote:
On Dec 6, 3:50 pm, "Pros Pere" wrote:

"Double-A" wrote in message

On Dec 6, 10:03 am, "Pros Pere" wrote:
"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message

Darla John Wheeler tells us energy can have a gravity field the
same
as
matter. I go with Wheeler on just about every thing. Nothing can
block
gravity. We are immersed in it. Like a squid is immersed in water
pressure at 1,000 feet down. I guarantee my pulse fusion will
work.
took me 60 years of planing. Its big and expensive. No chance of
it
creating a black hole. The Cern accelerator can't create a black
hole.
I predicted it would melt down when booting up to full power. It
was a
gut hunch,with some good physics thrown in. I do not like splice
connections. It is now known one of these splice connections
shorted
out. Not hard to figure Bert

Wheeler wasn't too shabby... for a human.

Bert is right. Wheeler and Einstein both took forms of energy other
than mass into account in their theories of gravity. Einstein's
gravity equation takes into account energy factors such pressure
besides mass when calculating a bodies gravity. That's what makes it
so complicated.

Double-A, Einstein often said to keep things simple as possible.
Then he comes up with those field equations that took other humans over
75
years to decode.
Who is right?
KISS Einstein? or Let's just see them try to solve THESE equations
Einstein?

--
**** the Proz

Things look simple from a great distance (Newton standing on Galileo's
head). But the devil is in the details!

Double-A

Those Rothschild Seans practice satanic rituals, and they really don't
believe in hell on Earth or anywhere else, at least s far as they are
concerned. Apparently hell is only reserved for the rest of us
unchosen ones to deal with.

"The overwhelming majority of rabbinic thought maintains that people
are not in Gehenna forever; the longest that one can be there is said
to be 11 months"

~ BG

If we don't believe in Hell, and your Satan resides in Hell, then why would
we practice such "satanic rituals"?
The rituals we do practice alter our perceptions of infinite Time.
This is how we can communicate with beings to whom 80 years is a lifetime,
when to us, 80 years is less than an eye blink.

--
**** the Proz

Old December 8th 09, 02:12 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Pros Pere[_2_]

"HVAC" wrote in message

"Pros Pere" wrote in message
g.com...

There are two basic types of problems in an electrical circuit, the
"short" and the "open".

Fuses do not "short out".
This is a common misnomer.
Another part of the circuit might short out, and then the fuse "burns
OPEN".
More often, two many electrical appliances are plugged in and turned on
at the same time.
The maximum current capability of the fuse is exceeded, and the fuse
"burns OPEN".

An electrician, you're not.

A reverse psychologist, you're not.

Then, of course, the obvious solution is to install a fuse with a higher
current rating, right?

Why bother spending money on a new fuse?

Just bypass the fuse.

I've seen that aluminum foil is popular.

Primates.

--
**** the Proz

Old December 8th 09, 12:44 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Pros To create a neutron star takes more energy than man will ever
produce,and a black hole takes three times more force than a neutron
star. Those that think the HLC can do it need to do a lot more thinking.
Best it can do is separate quarks and show more of what makes gluons
Bert

Old December 8th 09, 01:04 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Proz We seem to be arguing "Terminology" Burn out short out. Fuse
"melts" to break the circuit. (most boxes today have "circuit breakers)
Circuit breakers are in reality a electromagnetic switch. best to keep
in mind Proz a plug has two "power sockets" and a "Earth socket." Power
socket comes in to play if appliance is faulty,and a live wire touches
its case. sends this current into the ground. Hence its name . Yes Proz
if Pee-Air was 25 years younger Darla would dump you like a hot MSP.
Bert

Old December 8th 09, 01:37 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Proz All we Americans hold dear,and all that the minute men and
washington fought for has in the past 13 years been taken away from us
by EVIL powerful men of big drug money. read my every day post starting
with Florida weather and ending up with republican "Good Old boy"
corruption. Today I will post how the worse political maneuver is
taking place right under the people's nose Bert.

Old December 8th 09, 01:48 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default  Double·A is a neo·hermit.

Proz Hermits are not mythical at all. Its a person that gives up
society. Wants to live alone. After today as I trash you Darla will go
towards me. Reason being brain power Greater thinker etc Bert

Old December 8th 09, 02:22 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
Proz We seem to be arguing "Terminology" Burn out short out. Fuse
"melts" to break the circuit. (most boxes today have "circuit breakers)
Circuit breakers are in reality a electromagnetic switch.

A circuit breaker is a thermal switch.