What if (on Darla)

Old December 7th 09, 09:02 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Pros Pere[_2_]

Default What if (on Darla)

"HVAC" wrote in message

"Pros Pere" wrote in message
g.com...

Greysky, you're one of the better humans here, but there is no such thing
as exerting a gravitational effect.
Neither energy nor matter does this.
It's the age-old problem of the girl walking down a lonesome street in
Daisy Dukes (hot pants).
When she gets raped, is it the rapist's fault? or is it her fault for
"enticing" him?

Can't rape the willing.

Humans have such odd sense of humours.
Would you laugh as hard if the rape victim were your daughter or sister?

Oh, of course, YOUR daughter or sister wouldn't do something like that.

Humans.

--
**** the Proz

Old December 7th 09, 09:11 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Dec 6, 3:50*pm, "Pros Pere" wrote:
"Double-A" wrote in message

On Dec 6, 10:03 am, "Pros Pere" wrote:
"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message

Darla *John Wheeler tells us energy can have a gravity field the same
as
matter. I go with Wheeler on just about every thing. Nothing can block
gravity. We are immersed in it. Like a squid is immersed in water
pressure at 1,000 feet down. * *I guarantee my pulse fusion will work.
took me 60 years of planing. Its big and expensive. No chance of it
creating a black hole. The Cern accelerator can't create a black hole.
I predicted it would melt down when booting up to full power. It was a
gut hunch,with some good physics thrown in. *I do not like splice
connections. It is now known one of these splice connections shorted
out. *Not hard to figure * Bert

Wheeler wasn't too shabby... for a human.

Bert is right. *Wheeler and Einstein both took forms of energy other
than mass into account in their theories of gravity. *Einstein's
gravity equation takes into account energy factors such *pressure
besides mass when calculating a bodies gravity. *That's what makes it
so complicated.

Double-A, Einstein often said to keep things simple as possible.
Then he comes up with those field equations that took other humans over 75
years to decode.
Who is right?
KISS Einstein? or Let's just see them try to solve THESE equations Einstein?

--
**** the Proz

Things look simple from a great distance (Newton standing on Galileo's
head). But the devil is in the details!

Double-A

Old December 7th 09, 09:14 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Pros Pere[_2_]

"greysky" wrote in message

"Pros Pere" wrote in message
g.com...

"greysky" wrote in message

"Pros Pere" wrote in message
g.com...

"greysky" wrote in message

"Darla" wrote in message
g.com...

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
Darla Glad I was just talking fiction. Glad your great ship was not
"lost in space" In my novel "Stepping Stones" I had a chapter
where in
their search for Earth they came upon a ship that was running on
silicone life. Was going to answer on "fusion" To add it takes
great
heat and pressure to create a nuclear reaction in which the nuclei
of
atoms combine to produce great energy. Compression force of gravity
makes stars. v Both fusion and fission give nuclear energy. Fission
uses
heavy atoms"uranium" Fusion uses the lightest atom hydrogen.(two
forms)
Mother nature uses fusion to make stars Humankind makes
thermonuclear
weapons(bombs) I have invented a "Pulse fusion machine" to give
humans
long lasting free energy. It would take 6 billion bucks to build. I
warned Columbia U that the Tokamak would melt down in seconds when
they
bought it from Russia. My fusion machine I guarantee would work for
75
years or more. I would swap my invention just to know the source
of
gravity.Go figure Bert your gravity thinking man
always

And are you absolutely certain that your fusion machine wouldn't
produce black holes? G

Now, let's see, you want to swap your invention for the source of
gravity.
If I made you this swap, then I would have to pay someone 6 billion
bucks to build it.
Hmm.
But you already know the Source of gravity.
What you really want to know is HOW the source of gravity, matter,
produces the gravitational effect, no?
The secret of knowing is in the changes.
Energy does not produce a gravitational effect until it changes into
matter.
Now, energy and matter are sort of like water and ice, aren't they?
Two forms of the same thing?
So ask yourself, "How does energy, when its form changes into matter,
all of a sudden produce the gravitational effect?"
What is different?
What is so different that a mysterious effect called gravity begins
to manifest itself?

--
**** Darla of news:sci.electromagnetics
Be well and come, be welcome.

Energy also exerts a gravitational effect. It is weak when dealing
with the energy of a force or a field (its potential) and is stronger
when manifest in matter because matter is a concentrated form of
energy. But, gravity ought to be a quantum effect, so we must deal
with how quantum mechanics describes mass, namely as a probability
wave. A good guess would be that gravity is a gauge field that arises
from the way a matter wavefunction moves from a high probability at
some point in space to a low probability at some other point
infinitely far away. Classically, the gravity of a particle arises
from the surface of the particle only. Under the surface, where the
particle can be described as a homogenous energy distribution, the
gravity vectors arise in all directions and cancel out. Classically,
this is why gravity is so much weaker than electromagnetic forces
within a particle: the electromagnetic force couples to the entire
particle while the gravity force couples only to the 'surface'.
Interestingly, it is also possible to have antigravity, even though we
don't see it in nature, all structures arise from an internal
balancing of both gravity (parallel force vectors) and antigravity
(antiparallel force vectors). It will be interesting to see the
expressions on some scientists' faces when they finally do make
electrically neutral antimatter and they see it fall up when
dropped...

Greysky

Greysky, you're one of the better humans here, but there is no such
thing as exerting a gravitational effect.
Neither energy nor matter does this.
It's the age-old problem of the girl walking down a lonesome street in
Daisy Dukes (hot pants).
When she gets raped, is it the rapist's fault? or is it her fault for
"enticing" him?

Newton and Einstein couldn't figure gravity out because they kept
thinking it was her fault.

--
**** the Proz

Aye Karumba, Pere, now my flying saucer will never get off the ground.
But, a properly worn pair of Daisy Dukes can be a powerful motivator for
me to stay put. When I see a pretty young thaang walking along the
street in hot pants, I look. If she notices me looking and smiles and
slows down her walk then I look harder. If she doesn't, I still look and
file it away under miss - opportunity There is definitely a
communication going on between me and the girl. I can see how mass and
energy can relate to gravity in much the same way. If you wanna educate
me further, I can only hope you look good in a pair of Daisy Dukes...
:-)

Greysky

By human standards, probably not; Darla seems to like my lingerie,
though.

Your stance is the same taken by many others.
In a court of law, it might even lead you to on some level sympathise
with the rapist.
Your mind, though, is not the mind of a rapist.
To such an intraspecies animal, a lone girl walking on a lonely street
wearing an entire department store is fair game.

While I am loathe to repeat myself, neither energy nor matter exert a
gravitational effect, and yet, they do appear to do just that.
What are the alternatives?

--
**** the Proz

Getting back to the basics, since gravity appears to be a force - because
it can cause motion, even if it may not really be a force, I would begin
thinking about how an unbalanced force can cause motion. There must be a
difference in something. So, if I can picture a classical atomic particle
as say, a tennis ball in empty space, then I must ask myself where is the
difference that can cause gravitational motion? A major difference is at
the surface of the particle, where you go from empty space to some
definite, higher, energy level. So, perhaps gravity is caused not by
energy or mass, but rather the change in energy or mass densities. That
would make gravity a gauge field. That actually makes it easier to derive
a quantum interpretation for gravity. Maybe my flying saucer might get off
the ground after all, one day.

Greysky

You waffle on the force issue.
Let there be no waffling.
Einstein was correct about a great many things.
But he was wrong about the gravity-is-not-a-force issue.
Only a great force can contain the outward thrust pressure of magnificent
stars.

This indicates that there must be such a thing as "gravitational energy",
does it not?
Your line of thinking is sound.
As in all motion, there must be some kind of imbalance in potential to
produce the kinetic motion.
Newton had not enough facts in this area.
Einstein had more facts, but he thought the notion too simple and vastly
overcomplicated it.

You have focused upon the SURFACE of the particle.
This is where your science falters.
It focuses upon the CENTER.
I. Newtonesque.

--
**** the Proz

Old December 7th 09, 09:27 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Dec 7, 5:44*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Double a *Bulb is said to have "burned out" Fuse shorts out so wire does
not get hot. Maybe the HLC needs a good fuse so it does not melt all
that 100s of miles of wire needed to create its magnetic field. *You
can't have a house without a good fuse box. Best to remember the first
atom smashers used lightning,and were up in the alps. *I have invented a
safe powerful accelerator. *Most of my idea uses powerful lasers. How I
use them is what makes it work as an accelerator. It can accelerate non
EM particles.such as neutrons. It was used by mother nature during the
spacetime of the first 400,000 years of the big bang. *Bert

Better let the accelerator boys know about your idea for a neutron
accelator, Bert, and the guys in Stolkholm too!

*PS hope the
Swiss engineers took into their engineering that the diameter of a wire
obeys the inverse square law *Oi ya

Yes, back to basics for those boys!

Double-A

Old December 7th 09, 09:41 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Pros Pere[_2_]

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
Double a Bulb is said to have "burned out" Fuse shorts out so wire does
not get hot. Maybe the HLC needs a good fuse so it does not melt all
that 100s of miles of wire needed to create its magnetic field. You
can't have a house without a good fuse box. Best to remember the first
atom smashers used lightning,and were up in the alps. I have invented a
safe powerful accelerator. Most of my idea uses powerful lasers. How I
use them is what makes it work as an accelerator. It can accelerate non
EM particles.such as neutrons. It was used by mother nature during the
spacetime of the first 400,000 years of the big bang. Bert PS hope the
Swiss engineers took into their engineering that the diameter of a wire
obeys the inverse square law Oi ya

No, no, no, Bert.
I realize that you probably see me as some sort of obstacle between you and
Darla, but I hope you take my words to heart.

I know that YOU know what you're talking about.
However it's not coming across as the truth you know.
For those who might find your words confusing:

There are two basic types of problems in an electrical circuit, the
"short" and the "open".

Fuses do not "short out".
This is a common misnomer.
Another part of the circuit might short out, and then the fuse "burns
OPEN".
More often, two many electrical appliances are plugged in and turned on
at the same time.
The maximum current capability of the fuse is exceeded, and the fuse
"burns OPEN".

Then, of course, the obvious solution is to install a fuse with a higher
current rating, right?

Humans.

--
**** the Proz

Old December 7th 09, 09:44 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Pros Pere[_2_]

"Double-A" wrote in message

[...]

"Factual" details.

If you let details stop you, then you never get smart in deheads.

--
**** the Proz

Old December 7th 09, 09:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC

"Pros Pere" wrote in message
g.com...

11 dimensions solves many of the mathematical problems with our
best understanding of string theory/M theory.

So far, it's the best we've got.

You would make a fine theoretical physicist!

I *am* a theoretical physicist.

Mathematics can be likened to a schematic diagram, or a blueprint.
Of an electrical circuit or building that's never actually been
constructed.

The proof is in the ability to construct the circuit in the schematic or
the building in the blueprint.
How does "the best we've got" measure up to this test?

Well, we're not quite ready to "build a universe in the basement" as my
friend, Alan Guth, is fond of saying.

--
The best weapon against logic is ignorance.

Old December 7th 09, 10:00 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC

"Pros Pere" wrote in message
g.com...

Can't rape the willing.

Humans have such odd sense of humours.
Would you laugh as hard if the rape victim were your daughter or sister?

I don't laugh at ANY rape victims.

Oh, of course, YOUR daughter or sister wouldn't do something like that.

Well, I have 2 daughters. You raise em as best you can and
then you let em go. The chips fall where they may.

It's the 'letting go' part that I have problems with.

Humans.

Ya. Humans are weird. Some even try to convince
others that they're aliens!

Old December 7th 09, 10:01 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC

"Double-A" wrote in message

Better let the accelerator boys know about your idea for a neutron
accelator, Bert, and the guys in Stolkholm too!

PS hope the
Swiss engineers took into their engineering that the diameter of a wire
obeys the inverse square law Oi ya

Yes, back to basics for those boys!

I guess they don't have an ohm meter?

Old December 7th 09, 10:05 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC

"Pros Pere" wrote in message
g.com...

There are two basic types of problems in an electrical circuit, the
"short" and the "open".

Fuses do not "short out".
This is a common misnomer.
Another part of the circuit might short out, and then the fuse "burns
OPEN".
More often, two many electrical appliances are plugged in and turned on
at the same time.
The maximum current capability of the fuse is exceeded, and the fuse
"burns OPEN".

An electrician, you're not.

Then, of course, the obvious solution is to install a fuse with a higher
current rating, right?

Why bother spending money on a new fuse?

Just bypass the fuse.