? Creating protons from photon jets ( hard gamma rays ).

Old December 19th 09, 01:33 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Scott Campbell

Default ? Creating protons from photon jets ( hard gamma rays ).

Lomriy wrote:

And to think my mother fought and died for the likes of you.

On behalf of the human species throughout the universe, please
accept this apology for the rude behavior of Levy. He seems to
be an especially frightened little spud with serious issues. We're
not all shrill hacks.

I, for one, find your ideas intriguing and wish to subscribe
to your newsletter.

"Saul Levy" wrote in message
Ask a FAKE, LYING, ALIEN PORPOSE and what do you get? lmfjao!

A made-up piece of **** that is a TOTAL LIE!

Magellanic Clouds? lmfjao!

Mortally wounded? lmfjao!

Now THOSE are REAL WHOPPERS!

Saul Levy

[...]

--
Scott Campbell

"A baby seal walks into a club..."

- Steven Wright

Old December 19th 09, 02:04 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Nightcrawler

On 12/18/2009 7:33 PM, Scott Campbell wrote:

Scott Campbell

"A baby seal walks into a club..."

There ya go, harping again...
Old December 19th 09, 02:20 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Scott Campbell

Nightcrawler wrote:
On 12/18/2009 7:33 PM, Scott Campbell wrote:

Scott Campbell

"A baby seal walks into a club..."

There ya go, harping again...

Stop pelting me with puns...

--
Scott Campbell

"My gal is red-hot,
your gal ain't doodley squat..."

- Robert Gordon

Old December 20th 09, 02:33 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Lomriy

"Scott Campbell" wrote in message
Lomriy wrote:

And to think my mother fought and died for the likes of you.

On behalf of the human species throughout the universe, please
accept this apology for the rude behavior of Levy. He seems to
be an especially frightened little spud with serious issues. We're
not all shrill hacks.

I, for one, find your ideas intriguing and wish to subscribe
to your newsletter.

Okay, just post your dollar-twenty-nine and keep readin'!

And no apology necessary.
He's actually pretty fun to finslap around. hee

--
**** Lomie
Be well and come... be welcome

Old December 20th 09, 02:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Lomriy

Now THAT'S funny.
You calling someone ELSE a big loon, you GOON!

"Saul Levy" wrote in message
You're as BIG a ****ING LOON as Darla! lmfjao!

Now that's REALLY SORRY!

Your subscription is DENIED!