#8 experiment to show that the galaxies are a Double Slit

Old May 6th 08, 05:36 PM posted to sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.math
[email protected]

Default #8 experiment to show that the galaxies are a Double Slit

Now ever since I wrote the superconductivity book which revolved
mostly around an experiment
of a Wimshurst generator producing a Capacitor Current that is
superconductivity itself and which
any reader of that book could conduct those experiments, well, I have
been spoiled by that
experimental desire. Spoiled so much that I want to have an experiment
in every one of my
books that I write. So that the reader can enjoy two experiences--
reading the book and
doing the experiment the book outlines. Science is in the "doing" and
reading is just not
enough "doing".

Alright, so here is the experiment of this book.

First we look for pictures of Double Slit Interference fringe patterns
and also
for pictures of the Sloan Great Wall and the overall pictures of all
the known
galaxies. Such as the caltech picture of all the mapped galaxies in
some
huge sphere shaped picture.

(1) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double-slit_experiment

(2) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sloan_Great_Wall

(3) http://spider.ipac.caltech.edu/staff...tt/papers/LSS/

Next we obtain a special type of balloon. A balloon that can be
elongated
into a lobe shape instead of a sphere shape. So a sausage type shape
would
be appropriate.

Now what we do is draw a Interference Fringe pattern on a lobed shaped
balloon
and then we try to bend and twist this balloon with its drawn Fringe
pattern into
a spherical shaped balloon.

So the question is, how does the contortion of the lobed shaped Fringe
Pattern
into a spherical shape, how does that contortion alter the pattern?

So when we see a perfect Fringe pattern on the lobed balloon we are
looking at
a Double Slit Fringe Pattern that is perfect. But when we then try to
bend and distort
that lobe-balloon into the spherical shape, do we not end up with what
Caltech above
ends up with the pattern of the galaxies of the Universe?

Another way of saying this is to have a spherical balloon and to try
to duplicate what
Caltech has mapped of the galaxies where we have an accurate drawing
of the Caltech
mapping such as the Sloan Great Wall, the Great Wall, the Voids and
all the galaxies
and voids as pictured by that Caltech website. Now, we deflate this
spherical balloon
and then with our handling we contort and bend the spherical balloon
into that of a
lobe-shaped or sausage shaped balloon. Now if we are good at this
bending, what
should be achieved is the Fringe pattern of the Double Slit
Experiment.

So we do this experiment in both ways. We draw the Fringe pattern on a
lobe shaped
balloon and then contort it into a sphere shaped balloon and end up
looking what
Caltech mapping of galaxies. And secondly, we start with a sphere
shaped balloon and
draw what Caltech mapping of galaxies onto the balloon and then
contort it into a lobe
shaped balloon and if we are good at contorting we should end up with
a Double Slit
Interference Fringe pattern.

Archimedes Plutonium
www.iw.net/~a_plutonium
Old May 6th 08, 10:05 PM posted to sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.math
[email protected]

Default #9 computer should easily do this: experiment to show that the

wrote:
[...]

I do not know how easy or if difficult for a computer to do the above
experiment.
For the above experiment is readily amenable to a computer doing the
stretching
and bending and contorting.

Now the intriguing feature of a computer doing the transformation of
sphere to lobe
or of lobe to sphere is that we can thence get an accurate assessment
of the geometry
of the Universe.

It was reported a few years back by a French team of scientist of
Luminet et al
where they get a geometry of the Cosmos as dodecahedron with its 12
faces. Now the
5f6 of plutonium has 6 lobes and so we can say it has 12 faces.

Now if we centered a dodecahedron at the center of the Great Attractor
would that
offer more clarity or more difficulty?

Archimedes Plutonium
www.iw.net/~a_plutonium
Old May 7th 08, 07:20 AM posted to sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.math
[email protected]

Default #10 this P-I supercluster "ring" in the mapping of galaxies isperhaps the outline of the Dodecahedron of the 5f6 of the 231Pu Atom Totality;

Archimedes Plutonium wrote:

(1) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double-slit_experiment

(2) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sloan_Great_Wall

(3) http://spider.ipac.caltech.edu/staff...tt/papers/LSS/

Now I am looking at the (3) from caltech with all of its pictures of
the mapping of galaxies.
Looking at those pictures to see if I can perhaps recognize the lobes
of a Dodecahedron
caused by the 5f6 of 231Pu Atom Totality.

Let me quote a passage to a picture of that Caltech website so that
the reader can recognize
what I am referring to:
--- quoting Caltech website ---
The third layer (0.01 z 0.02) is dominated by the P-P supercluster
(left side of image)
and the P-I supercluster extending up into the ZoA terminating as the
Great Attractor
region (notably Abell 3627) disappears behind a wall of Milky Way
stars. An intriguing
"ring" or chain of galaxies seems to circle/extend from the northern
to the southern
Galactic hemisphere (see also Figure 1). It is unknown whether this
ring-like structure
is physically associated with the cosmic web or an artifact of
projection.
--- end quoting Caltech website ---

Now I have not done this projective-geometry experiment but trying to
imagine it. Suppose I take a
lobed figure, similar to what is shown on page 73 of The Elements
Beyond Uranium,
Seaborg & Loveland, 1990, and suppose those lobes were covered in dots
of a double-slit
interference fringe pattern. And now I projective-geometry shine those
dots onto a sphere.

The question that comes to mind is that the dots now will have formed
a "ring" as seen
in that website picture above. One of the lobes of the 6 lobes of
plutonium will appear as a
ring. Whereas the dots on the other lobes will look chaotic as
projected onto the sphere.

But I think there has to be two rings, one for hemisphere and one for
the other hemisphere.
Maybe those Caltech pictures have all the galaxies of both
hemispheres, much like atlases
attempt to show the entire globe of continents in one picture. And if
that is the case then
perhaps the distortion is not allowing me to see the second ring.
Provided my judgement that
there is a second ring is correct. Maybe we can only see one lobe of
the 5f6. Maybe the
observable universe in a plutonium atom totality has the luxury of
seeing only the contents
of 1 of the 6 lobes.

Here is where a computer could unscramble the mess.

The center of the 6 lobes of plutonium would be at the center of the
Great Attractor.
And it looks as though the P-I supercluster is the main bulk of
galaxies in that
specific lobe.

Archimedes Plutonium
www.iw.net/~a_plutonium
Old May 7th 08, 06:01 PM posted to sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.math
[email protected]

Default #11 this P-P supercluster "ring" in the mapping of galaxies is the

Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
(snipped and sic-ed)

The (sic) is for the P-P rather than the P-I and I corrected that in
my previous posts.

Here is where a computer could unscramble the mess.

The center of the 6 lobes of plutonium would be at the center of the
Great Attractor.
And it looks as though the P-I supercluster is the main bulk of
galaxies in that
specific lobe.

It looks to me as though we can see only 1 lobe of the 6 lobes of
231Pu Atom Totality.
And the reason the Luminet team of scientists get a Dodecahedron or 12
faced regular-polyhedra.

Now why would the Luminet team get a 12-faced regular-polyhedra? Well
because
the 5f6 of 231Pu is 6 lobed and to account for both Matter and Space
you double the
6, or 2 x 6 were one face is matter and another face is Space. At
least that is how I
reconcile 6 lobes with a dodecahedron. And maybe more clarity will
come in the future
for this issue is certainly not settled.

Now in the pictures of galaxies from this website:

http://spider.ipac.caltech.edu/staff...tt/papers/LSS/

When we place the center or nucleus of the Atom Totality at the site
of the Great
Attractor and looking at this ring.

--- quoting Caltech website ---
The third layer (0.01 z 0.02) is dominated by the P-P supercluster
(left side of image)
and the P-I supercluster extending up into the ZoA terminating as the
Great Attractor
region (notably Abell 3627) disappears behind a wall of Milky Way
stars. An intriguing
"ring" or chain of galaxies seems to circle/extend from the northern
to the southern
Galactic hemisphere (see also Figure 1). It is unknown whether this
ring-like structure
is physically associated with the cosmic web or an artifact of
projection.
--- end quoting Caltech website ---

We can thence make out 1 lobe of the 5f6 of 231Pu Atom Totality. Where
the galaxies become denser near the Nucleus or Great Attractor as
shown
by the Sloan Great Wall and the Great Wall. and the further out one
goes
to the P-P supercluster the sparser the galaxies become.

But what proves this whole scheme of things is the revelation that as
those
galaxies are placed on a Lobe surface instead of the surface of a
sphere with
the Milky Way as its center. That we begin to see and reveal of a
Cosmic Pattern
of the Galaxies. That the galaxies are intricately patterned into a
Double Slit
or Double Pinhole Experiment with the Great Attractor as the source of
Double Slit Interference Fringe Pattern.

So we have superclusters of galaxies as constructive Interference and
we have
voids as the destructive interference.

Archimedes Plutonium
www.iw.net/~a_plutonium

#2 the pattern of galaxies looks like a Double Slit; new astronomy [email protected] Astronomy Misc 1 May 5th 08 06:45 AM
#2 the pattern of galaxies looks like a Double Slit; new astronomy [email protected] Astronomy Misc 0 May 5th 08 06:40 AM
DOUBLE SLIT EXPERIMENT Pentcho Valev Astronomy Misc 1 August 8th 07 01:50 PM
Toward understanding the Double Slit Experiment, pt. 1 greysky Misc 91 September 16th 06 01:42 PM
Toward understanding the Double Slit Experiment, pt. 1 G=EMC^2 Glazier Misc 0 August 10th 06 12:44 PM