OM back in hospital.

Old February 9th 08, 10:47 PM posted to sci.space.history
Pat Flannery

Default OM back in hospital.

OM got a infection in his foot and is back in the hospital, having two
toes amputated.
This exclusive medical photo shows the afflicted foot:
http://www.cok.net/photos/cff/av20.jpg
Let's hope OM will be up and around soon, dealing with trolls in his
accustomed manner, despite having only three toes on his foot:
http://www.gamemaker.nu/upload/image...Jumpattack.jpg

Pat
Old February 9th 08, 11:39 PM posted to sci.space.history
[email protected]

On Feb 9, 2:47*pm, Pat Flannery wrote:
OM got a infection in his foot and is back in the hospital, having two
toes amputated.
This exclusive medical photo shows the afflicted foot:http://www.cok.net/photos/cff/av20.jpg
Let's hope OM will be up and around soon, dealing with trolls in his
accustomed manner, despite having only three toes on his foot:http://www.gamemaker.nu/upload/image...Jumpattack.jpg

Pat

Sorry to hear it, hope he does well and gets back here soon. If it's
diabetes, several of my friends have it and I sympathize fully. Is
there some sort of webcard that we can sign for him?
Old February 9th 08, 11:57 PM posted to sci.space.history
kT

wrote:
On Feb 9, 2:47 pm, Pat Flannery wrote:
OM got a infection in his foot and is back in the hospital, having two
toes amputated.
This exclusive medical photo shows the afflicted foot:
http://www.cok.net/photos/cff/av20.jpg
Let's hope OM will be up and around soon, dealing with trolls in his
accustomed manner, despite having only three toes on his foot:http://www.gamemaker.nu/upload/image...Jumpattack.jpg

Pat

Sorry to hear it, hope he does well and gets back here soon. If it's
diabetes, several of my friends have it and I sympathize fully. Is
there some sort of webcard that we can sign for him?

Sure :

Dear OM,

If you weren't so filled up with hate, your immune system would function
a little better, and you'd get well sooner.

Love, kT.
Old February 10th 08, 08:46 AM posted to sci.space.history
Dave Michelson

Pat Flannery wrote:

I looked out there for webcards, and they looked too cute by half.
I sent him a jpeg card I did that's closer to his approach to things.

It's time to recruit Hoops and Yoyo as the s.s.h. mascots.

--
Dave Michelson

Old February 12th 08, 05:30 PM posted to sci.space.history
Scott Hedrick[_2_]

"Pat Flannery" wrote in message
The toes are now off, everything went as planned, he now has a big hole in
the end of his foot that makes him queasy to look at.

And this is different how?

Old February 12th 08, 05:40 PM posted to sci.space.history
Rand Simberg[_1_]

On Tue, 12 Feb 2008 12:30:29 -0500, in a place far, far away, "Scott
Hedrick" made the phosphor on my monitor
glow in such a way as to indicate that:

"Pat Flannery" wrote in message
The toes are now off, everything went as planned, he now has a big hole in
the end of his foot that makes him queasy to look at.

And this is different how?

Hasn't he always been queasy to look at?

By the way, best wishes for a quick recovery.
Old February 12th 08, 06:06 PM posted to sci.space.history
Pat Flannery

Scott Hedrick wrote:
The toes are now off, everything went as planned, he now has a big hole in
the end of his foot that makes him queasy to look at.

And this is different how?

Because for sanitary reasons it's not now covered in troll crap. :-)

Pat
Old February 12th 08, 08:52 PM posted to sci.space.history
David Spain

Pat Flannery wrote:
OM got a infection in his foot and is back in the hospital, having two
toes amputated.

Medical photos aside, best wishes OM for a speedy recovery.

Dave