New GEODESIUM album: "A Gentle Rain of Starlight"

Old August 24th 07, 04:02 AM posted to sci.astro.planetarium,sci.astro
[email protected]

Default New GEODESIUM album: "A Gentle Rain of Starlight"

As many of you know, Loch Ness Productions got its start with Mark C.
Petersen creating music to accompany the star-filled dome. We thank
the many planetarians who've helped define the genre of "planetarium
space music" by playing our Geodesium albums in their theaters over
the years (and selling our albums in your gift shops).

Now, for those whose CD copies of "West of the Galaxy" and "Fourth
Universe" are suffering "laser burn" from repeated playing :-), we're
proud to announce the release of the eighth Geodesium album in the
series. We hope you'll find "A Gentle Rain Of Starlight" to be a
worthy complement to its predecessors.

With some selections featured in our "Seasonal STARGAZING" fulldome
shows, this new collection of celestial soundscapes promises to
provide the next generation of planetarium audiences with the sounds
they (and you!) have come to expect under a starry night sky. The 13
evocative sound journeys on this hour-long disc take listeners on
aural journeys of stellar exploration.

Please visit the Geodesium pages on our Web site, where you can hear
samples of this extraordinary music, read a fascinating interview with
Mark about his musical compositions -- and order online.

We hope you and your audiences enjoy Geodesium "A Gentle Rain Of
Starlight" for years to come!

GEODESIUM "A Gentle Rain Of Starlight" pages:

http://www.lochnessproductions.com/geo/grs/grs.html

GEODESIUM pages:

http://www.lochnessproductions.com/geo/geo.html

CDs are also available from Amazon.com and CD Baby. Downloads
available from iTunes, DigStation, Napster, PayPlay, Rhapsody, and
others. Ringtones available from GroupieTunes.