The posts I read

Old June 20th 06, 05:38 AM posted to sci.astro

Default The posts I read

From what I' ve read I don't think anyone posting knows anything about
scientific method, or thinking.

Old June 20th 06, 09:01 AM posted to sci.astro

From what I' ve read I don't think anyone posting knows anything about
scientific method, or thinking.

Obscure thinking.

Old June 20th 06, 10:18 AM posted to sci.astro

From what I' ve read I don't think anyone posting knows anything about
scientific method, or thinking.

Obscure thinking.

A man lived in a jungle and smoked a pipe,
and was reading. There were chicken around.
He was maybe 30 years old.

Later he was in the kithen, making a sandwitch,
the TV was on. He was watching some scenes
from people talking. Just people talking about
something on TV. So he is calm and finishes
making the sandwitch, bites in it, and heads
back outside to the porch. He sits down,
and continues reading. This was the hut by
the jungle in Africa, and near a village.
I guess he was an explorer, and had a jeep.
He was reading about science. Geology.
He was a geologist.

As he was sitting, he noticed a meteor in
the sky. It was heading right toward him, and
in the last second just slammed in and
destroyed his hut. He flew meters away from
the impact. The hut was on fire. Caughing,
and dusty he got up, stood for a moment and
heard someone asking for help. Help, help!
He walked around the rubble, and, saw that
the meteor was a golden ball. He saw that
on the ball was a window, and behind the
window appeared a very ugly witch's head.

"help" - she yelled quietly through the
glass - "Help me out!"

He got very scared, and fell back on
the ground and crawled back to a tree
trunk.

"help me" - she yelled - "let me out!"

The man got up, got a stick, walked
up to the fire.

She screamed: "Help me out!"

But there was too much fire. He tried
to push the ball with his stick, but
it was too heavy and hot.

The man told her through the window:
"Wait here, I am going to bring some
help, ok?"

The man left. The witch began shaking
right and left, right and left, and
the ball, began rolling down, gently,
made a curve, and rolled and rolled
on the road.

The witch kept yelling as the ball
rolled heavily: "Help! Help!"

Old June 20th 06, 10:38 AM posted to sci.astro

From what I' ve read I don't think anyone posting knows anything about
[...]

Later when he helped open up the
glass window, the witches arm reached
out, and pulled his arm in. She tried
to pull him inside.

She laughed up.

"Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe.
Ha hahahahahahahahaha!
I goccha!"

They faught, and a black farmer who the man
brought along grabbed the window and
together they forced the witch back and
with difficulties pushed the window back
on its place and locked it.

They found a red button, pushed it, and
the ball, like a rocket, took off into the sky.

The man with the pipe noticed he had
a bite on his arm.

They went to the farmer's hut.

The farmer's wife made the bed for him,
and left him go to bed for the night.

The next morning he woke up, went to
the bedroom, and in the mirror he noticed
his nose was elongated and crooked,
and he turned around and found a huge
hump on his back.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Old June 20th 06, 10:40 AM posted to sci.astro

From what I' ve read I don't think anyone posting knows anything about
[...]

Hairy growths. I mean potter. Dude potter.

Old June 20th 06, 05:12 PM posted to sci.astro

From what I' ve read I don't think anyone posting knows anything about
[...]

Hairy growths potter. Peter. Potters. Peters.
Haries. Peter waaa ba ba ba ba. Rotter.
Daaaaaaaaaa.

Daaaaa dictator. He is not aaaaaaaah dictator.
He is daaaaaaaaah dictator. Waaaaa. crooked
nose. Hump on back. Waaaaaaaaaaaaa.

THE dicktator was born.

Old June 20th 06, 05:20 PM posted to sci.astro

From what I' ve read I don't think anyone posting knows anything about
[...]

Ever seen a man walking with obscure thoughts
in his invisible head? THE dictator.

Coming soon.

http://www.nyclondon.com/pix/hunchba...nd_central.jpg