Denial of Neil deGrasse Tyson's Science

Old April 22nd 17, 07:31 AM posted to sci.astro
Pentcho Valev

Default Denial of Neil deGrasse Tyson's Science

"Science deniers "rising to power" now create a "recipe for the complete dismantling of our informed democracy," Tyson says in a powerful new video that he promises contains "what may be the most important words I have ever spoken." "People have lost the ability to judge what is true and what is not, what is reliable, what is not reliable," he says in the above video, which he posted to Facebook Wednesday. "That's not the country I remember growing up in. I don't remember any other time where people were standing in denial of what science was." [...] He points out that science is "not something to toy with." "You can’t say, 'I chose not to believe in E=mc2,'" he says, referring to physicist Albert Einstein's corroborated theory of special relativity. "You don’t have that option. It is true, whether or not you believe in it." http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b06b9cb91572a1

People have lost the ability to judge what is true and what is not because the brainwashing in Einstein's schizophrenic world has been much worse than that in Big Brother's world. George Orwell could never imagine an idiocy killing rationality so efficiently as Neil deGrasse Tyson's "cosmic conspiracy of the highest order":

https://www.amazon.com/Death-Black-H.../dp/039335038X
Neil deGrasse Tyson, Death by Black Hole: And Other Cosmic Quandaries, pp. 123-124: "If everyone, everywhere and at all times, is to measure the same speed for the beam from your imaginary spacecraft, a number of things have to happen. First of all, as the speed of your spacecraft increases, the length of everything - you, your measuring devices, your spacecraft - shortens in the direction of motion, as seen by everyone else. Furthermore, your own time slows down exactly enough so that when you haul out your newly shortened yardstick, you are guaranteed to be duped into measuring the same old constant value for the speed of light. What we have here is A COSMIC CONSPIRACY OF THE HIGHEST ORDER."

https://plus.maths.org/content/einstein-relativity
David Tong: "Special relativity is where the famous equation E=mc^2 comes from. The central idea of the theory is that there is a speed limit in our Universe. The laws of physics conspire so that nothing can ever travel faster than the speed of light."

http://www.redorbit.com/news/space/1...-limit-042715/
Robert Scherrer: "In fact, the laws for adding and subtracting speeds have to conspire to keep the speed of the light the same no matter how fast or in what direction an observer is moving. The only way to make this happen is for space and time to expand or contact as objects move."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dc3-29dguFs
Brian Greene: "Einstein proposed a truly stunning idea - that space and time could work together, constantly adjusting by exactly the right amount so that no matter how fast you might be moving, when you measure the speed of light it always comes out to be 671000000 miles per hour."

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/physics...-nutshell.html
Brian Greene: "If space and time did not behave this way, the speed of light would not be constant and would depend on the observer's state of motion.. But it is constant; space and time do behave this way. Space and time adjust themselves in an exactly compensating manner so that observations of light's speed yield the same result, regardless of the observer's velocity."

Pentcho Valev
Old April 22nd 17, 09:34 PM posted to sci.astro
Pentcho Valev

Neil deGrasse Tyson brainwashes the gullible world:

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/...ry?id=32191481
Neil deGrasse Tyson: "We have ways of moving into the future. That is to have time tick more slowly for you than others, who you return to later on. We've known that since 1905, Einstein's special theory of relativity, which gives the precise prescription for how TIME WOULD SLOW DOWN FOR YOU if you are set into motion."

Einstein's relativity predicts the opposite - the (validly deducible) conclusion from Einstein's 1905 postulates is that time SPEEDS UP for the moving observer. As this observer checks stationary clocks against his own (moving) clocks, he finds that the stationary clocks are slow and his own (moving) clocks are FAST:

http://www.people.fas.harvard.edu/~djmorin/chap11.pdf
David Morin, Introduction to Classical Mechanics With Problems and Solutions, Chapter 11, p. 14: "Twin A stays on the earth, while twin B flies quickly to a distant star and back. [...] For the entire outward and return parts of the trip, B does observe A's clock running slow..."

Again: Special relativity predicts that time SPEEDS UP for the moving observer. Neil deGrasse Tyson knows that but teaches that time SLOWS DOWN for the moving observer. The brainwashed world is hopelessly confused: SPEEDING UP is false (moving clocks and stationary clocks tick at the same rate) but at least it validly follows from the postulates. Brainwashing becomes much more efficient if the validly deducible falsehood, SPEEDING UP, is replaced with its alternative, SLOWING DOWN, which is non sequitur.

Does Neil deGrasse Tyson believe in both falsehoods, SPEEDING UP and SLOWING DOWN? Yes. He knows what relativity really predicts but accepts the alternative as well (George Orwell calls this "doublethink"). Similarly, Bingo the Clowno knows his real name but he also believes that his name is Bingo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gX5ajyPr96M
Bingo the Clowno

In other words, Neil deGrasse Tyson is both a brainwasher and a victim of brainwashing. Here is a clear example of the conversion of rational people into thoughtless Bingos: Initially Joe Wolfe's students are sure that the speed of light cannot be the same for differently moving observers but in the end all of them get the name Bingo the Einsteiniano:

http://www.phys.unsw.edu.au/einstein...eird_logic.htm
Joe Wolfe: "At this stage, many of my students say things like "The invariance of the speed of light among observers is impossible" or "I can't understand it". Well, it's not impossible. It's even more than possible, it is true. This is something that has been extensively measured, and many refinements to the Michelson and Morley experiment, and complementary experiments have confirmed this invariance to very great precision. As to understanding it, there isn't really much to understand. However surprising and weird it may be, it is the case. It's the law in our universe. The fact of the invariance of c doesn't take much understanding."

Pentcho Valev
Old April 24th 17, 12:25 AM posted to sci.astro
Pentcho Valev

"Fed Up With Trump's Lies, Neil deGrasse Tyson... [...] ...he said of science: "It is true whether or not you believe it. The sooner you understand that, the faster we can get on with the political conversations about how to solve the problems that face us." http://occupydemocrats.com/2017/04/2...d-republicans/

Science is not always true, Neil deGrasse Tyson. Sometimes it is both fraudulent and idiotic, as in this case:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2s1-RHuljo
Neil deGrasse Tyson: "One of the towering great achievements of the human mind in our understanding of the universe is Einstein's theories of relativity. [...] It makes only two assumptions... [...] Given those two tenets, extraordinary spooky phenomena derive from them. For example: As you travel faster [...] time ticks MORE SLOWLY for you than it does for other people who are not."

You are lying, Neil deGrasse Tyson. Time does not tick MORE SLOWLY for the moving observer. According to special relativity, time ticks FASTER for the moving observer:

http://www.people.fas.harvard.edu/~djmorin/chap11.pdf
David Morin, Introduction to Classical Mechanics With Problems and Solutions, Chapter 11, p. 14: "Twin A stays on the earth, while twin B flies quickly to a distant star and back. [...] For the entire outward and return parts of the trip, B does observe A's clock running slow..."

http://topquark.hubpages.com/hub/Twin-Paradox
"The situation is that a man sets off in a rocket travelling at high speed away from Earth, whilst his twin brother stays on Earth. [...] ...the twin in the spaceship considers himself to be the stationary twin, and therefore as he looks back towards Earth he sees his brother ageing more slowly than himself."

Why are you lying so blatantly, Neil deGrasse Tyson?

Pentcho Valev
Old April 24th 17, 06:58 PM posted to sci.astro
Pentcho Valev

Dance of the blessed spirits in Gluck's world:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oou2ywIbRxc
Gluck - Orfeo ed Euridice - Dance of the Blessed Spirits

Dance of the blessed spirits in Einstein's schizophrenic world:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCL05gI8Om4
NEIL DEGRASSE TYSON Gravitational Wave Dance

Pentcho Valev