How NASA spends your money

Old October 16th 16, 07:03 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Default How NASA spends your money

The aliens are here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sajbef9vHmw

And you know it cost a whack and a half of your tax dollars.

Aren't you glad to pay,pay,pay,pay,pay
Aren't you glad to pay

Old October 20th 16, 03:07 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Sunday, October 16, 2016 at 11:03:53 AM UTC-7, Bast wrote:
The aliens are here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sajbef9vHmw

And you know it cost a whack and a half of your tax dollars.

Aren't you glad to pay,pay,pay,pay,pay
Aren't you glad to pay
Aren't you glad to pay,pay,pay pay,pay
Aren't you glad to pay,pay,pay pay,pay
Aren't you glad to pay.

GOPer Mafia thanks to Nixon and Annenberg took over NASA after they killed JFK That is well known. TreBert
Old October 21st 16, 12:02 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Wednesday, October 19, 2016 at 7:08:01 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Sunday, October 16, 2016 at 11:03:53 AM UTC-7, Bast wrote:
The aliens are here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sajbef9vHmw

And you know it cost a whack and a half of your tax dollars.

Aren't you glad to pay,pay,pay,pay,pay
Aren't you glad to pay
Aren't you glad to pay,pay,pay pay,pay
Aren't you glad to pay,pay,pay pay,pay
Aren't you glad to pay.

GOPer Mafia thanks to Nixon and Annenberg took over NASA after they killed JFK That is well known. TreBert

Think 45 years of shuttles and 2 billion stole each year.Think shuttles could only go up 200 miles,and they killed 12 very brave Americans.Think before these Micky Mouse shuttles we had the great Saturn V and put men on the Moon. Do you get the picture yet? TreBert
Old October 21st 16, 12:17 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Thursday, October 20, 2016 at 4:02:05 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Wednesday, October 19, 2016 at 7:08:01 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Sunday, October 16, 2016 at 11:03:53 AM UTC-7, Bast wrote:
The aliens are here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sajbef9vHmw

And you know it cost a whack and a half of your tax dollars.

Aren't you glad to pay,pay,pay,pay,pay
Aren't you glad to pay
Aren't you glad to pay,pay,pay pay,pay
Aren't you glad to pay,pay,pay pay,pay
Aren't you glad to pay.

GOPer Mafia thanks to Nixon and Annenberg took over NASA after they killed JFK That is well known. TreBert

Think 45 years of shuttles and 2 billion stole each year.Think shuttles could only go up 200 miles,and they killed 12 very brave Americans.Think before these Micky Mouse shuttles we had the great Saturn V and put men on the Moon. Do you get the picture yet? TreBert

Back in those Saturn V days we had German engineering! (von Baun)

Double-A

Old October 21st 16, 01:02 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Double-A" wrote in message

[...]

What are they whining about ... to date, the US is still the
only country which has put Landers on the surface of Mars
that actually did some outstanding science. A few made it,
but crashed and burned, and the latest Yurpn probe seems
to have landed in the self-destruct mode.
Money well spent. To boot, all the deadbeats have
"'bama-phones", EBT cards and section 8 housing, paid
for by funds ripped off by the Feds from the paychecks of
hard working folks.

Old October 21st 16, 09:41 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Thursday, October 20, 2016 at 5:02:17 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
"Double-A" wrote in message

[...]

For the record, I am not currently enjoying any of those benefits you mentioned above.

Double-A

Old October 22nd 16, 05:08 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

wrote:
[...]

*** I forgot ... you have that "Dumpster Diving" exemption ...
ask the noTroll how you get signed up.

Old October 22nd 16, 05:34 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Notroll2016

wrote:
[...]

***Hags is just upset because NASA has ignored his request to build a
self-leveling trailer.

Old October 23rd 16, 01:10 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Notroll2016" wrote in message ...

wrote:
[...]

I have mine leveled once a year by experts, who got their

training and honed their skills in the "Show Me State".
Seems there is an abundance of the aluminum clad press-
board dwelling there.