Air Force misguided on X-37B operations costs?

Old April 23rd 10, 02:35 AM posted to sci.space.policy
jonathan

Default Air Force misguided on X-37B operations costs?

"Brad Guth" wrote in message

But we may require the services of Bollywood in order to pull this one
off, before they and others manage to nuke us first or simply call
their loans.

That's right that military strength is dependent on economic strength.
Which is why the Chinese would have to become a free market
democracy to catch up with us.

At which point they become allies.

~ BG

Old April 25th 10, 06:31 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Apr 22, 6:35*pm, "Jonathan" wrote:
"Brad Guth" wrote in message

But we may require the services of Bollywood in order to pull this one
off, before they and others manage to nuke us first or simply call
their loans.

That's right that military strength is dependent on economic strength.
Which is why the Chinese would have to become a free market
democracy to catch up with us.

China and even India have not only caught up to us, but have been
lending/investing their spare loot, so as to keeping us afloat.

At which point they become allies.

They is already our best financial allies, and unless you're an idiot
with some kind of death wish, you don't bite the hands feeding you.

~ BG

Old April 28th 10, 12:21 AM posted to sci.space.policy
jonathan

"Brad Guth" wrote in message

China and even India have not only caught up to us, but have been
lending/investing their spare loot, so as to keeping us afloat.

Which makes them highly dependent on our success
and well-being. They are only rolling in cash because
they don't let their currency float. That's not a sustainable
policy. We're are only tolerating it now because we're
waiting for democracy to take over China.

Then they'll have to start playing by the economic rules.

At which point they become allies.

They are already our best financial allies, and unless you're an idiot
with some kind of death wish, you don't bite the hands feeding you.

They are the ones with the huge trade surplus. Which means
their economy is far more dependent on us, than we are
on them. In a trade war our inflation would rise by higher
prices. But their economy would collapse.

But you're right we don't need any more wars, economic and
otherwise. Although it looks like Iran is in the batters box.

~ BG

NEITHER CRAZY NOR MISGUIDED EINSTEINIAN Pentcho Valev Astronomy Misc 3 February 1st 09 12:40 PM
Fixed costs dominate launch costs Jeff Findley Policy 7 March 6th 07 11:40 PM
SRB costs Jon S. Berndt Space Shuttle 30 September 9th 05 01:44 AM
Costs of one versus costs of one million glbrad01 Policy 4 November 16th 04 03:59 AM
TEC APO 160 costs $12,000 ?? Jeff Marsh Amateur Astronomy 57 October 26th 04 05:18 AM