How cool is VL2

Old January 16th 07, 03:50 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.physics,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.astro
Brad Guth[_2_]

Default How cool is VL2

Venus L2 is supposedly 1,014,300 km 1,014,200 km = 86% shaded by
Venus, receiving 14% worth of the solar photosphere illumination.

There's actually a bit more of what the outer most realm of the solar
atmospheric/chromosphere illumination that should make VL2 worth roughly
20% of the total solar illumination impact (especially if you'd care to
include those impressive CME loops), but the vast bulk of the
photosphere's IR spectrum is what's getting nicely diverted by as much
as 90% via the highly reflective 12,250 km diameter blockage of Venus,
and best of all, hardly if any of those nasty halo CMEs would ever get a
clear shot at VL2.

What VL2 might often get to see is a bit more impressive than the
following "coronal_loop" images have to suggest.
http://www.bu.edu/cism/CISM_Thrusts/...tmosphere.html
http://sprg.ssl.berkeley.edu/shine/suntoday.html
http://trace.lmsal.com/

Unfortunately, TRACE isn't going to last forever, and setting up
TRACE-II (such as at VL2) along with a 10 fold improvement in utilizing
mirror optics and outfitted with even better CCDs seems well worth our
doing.

A properly controlled station-keeping halo orbit could actually manage
to receive as much or as little solar illumination and thus IR spectrum
warmth as desired, because, with the minimum of IR being as slight as
10% represents that a highly reflective POOF space depot would otherwise
become a touch cold.

For an example:
14% of the VL2's 2625 j/m2 = 368 j/m2

368 j/m2 is actually offering a bit more then the average solar energy
that's terrestrial, although the back side or thermal exit phase of VL2
is most likely extremely cold. Therefore, accomplishing a
station-keeping halo orbit of allowing perhaps 25% of the solar energy
to reach this VL2 space station might be about right, at 656 j/m2
(roughly 5% less than what our ISS has upon average to work with
(especially since VL2 is w/o venus-shine).

Therefore, of whatever is at all ISS/POOF suitable for LEO application
should be directly usable as is, if not a whole lot better suited for
the Venus L2 placement, with lots of available options for obtaining
more or less solar energy as the situation demands, and best of all,
there's even less of the lethal forms of radiation to deal with.

With much of the solar atmosphere emitting in the near-UV and UV
spectrum, the VL2 photo cells should actually do just fine and dandy,
and otherwise survive better off than having to deal with the IR
spectrum along with avoiding most of the flak contributed by way of
those pesky CME halo events which can bcome downright lethal.

The question is, other than taking whatever's my best swag as to what
VL2 has to offer, what is your best swag at the cool nature of VL2?
-
Brad Guth

Old January 17th 07, 11:15 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.physics,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.astro
Brad Guth[_2_]

"Brad Guth" wrote in message
news:943268f4698ce93ff8aabb231b766a9b.49644@mygate .mailgate.org

Apparently, Venus L2 is better than POOF certified, as well as otherwise
having been doable for more than a decade, if not before then (certainly
a whole lot DNA safer and tonnes cooler than MEL1).

VL2 is every bit as cool as you'd like a science space station or
outpost depot to be, yet it's taboo/nondisclosure rated by way of this
anti-think-tank of a mostly faith based naysay Usenet from hell.

No wonder our resident LLPOF warlord(GW Bush) has been setting us
village idiots up for accommodating his WW-III of global energy
domination.
-
Brad Guth

Old January 21st 07, 08:20 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.physics,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.astro
Brad Guth[_2_]

"Brad Guth" wrote in message
news:943268f4698ce93ff8aabb231b766a9b.49644@mygate .mailgate.org

What's the matter? (cat got your mainstream status quo tongue?)

I guess VL2 is potentially too cool for even the likes of POOF or Clarke
Station, but at least it's a whole lot more DNA safe than utilizing our
moon's L1.

Too bad that either our moon's L1 or that of any Venus L2 applications
are still being treated as though each are taboo/nondisclosure. I guess
that makes perfect sense in that Americans are such born-again
infomercial spewing wizards and all.
-
Brad Guth

Old January 22nd 07, 12:33 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.physics,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.astro
Brad Guth[_2_]

"Brad Guth" wrote in message
news:7af1b966ab064ada965a1d7f9d44ab94.49644@mygate .mailgate.org

Sorry folks, it seems that we haven't walked on our extremely big old
and otherwise nearby moon, but so what's the difference if one more
silly lie begets another and another?

If not in person, I hope to hell we don't summarily screw up Venus via
robotics to the extent that we've accomplished so much dastardly
commercial pillaging, trashing and raping of mother Earth without so
much as a speck of remorse.

I obviously care most about Venus, as our moon seriously sucks, and
Venus is otherwise more than obviously where all the action is at,
especially since Pluto got the royal shaft, as seemingly Ceres is
getting a similar official NASA fid, and Mercury is simply too off-world
as well as past the point of return (similar to Mars).

At least VL2 is more than cool enough, as to being POOF/(space depot)
doable.

While rather quickly roasting our weiners on Venus, how much energy do
you folks suppose a good air conditioning system as part of your
CO2--CO/O2 process is going to demand?

Remember, at that sort of environment pressure you'll not require more
than a 1% O2 factor, and the remainder should be of H2. Thus 99% H2 and
1% O2. Also remember that you'll be continually fighting off the lesser
gravity of 90.5%, and otherwise having all of that pesky 64+ kg/m3 of
buoyancy to fend off. Of course, if you only had half a village idiot
brain, as such you might as well utilize such factors as to your
benefit.

Say per 1000 m3/(interior 10 x 20 x 5 meter abode) if that Venusian
habitat volume were insulated at R-1024/m2; what's the thermal budget
of keeping your cache of beer and vodka icy cold?

That's roughly a surface/foundation area of 264 m2, a portion of what
should be roughly a 828 m2 exterior that's exposed to the hotter than
hell surface that's getting rid of 20 J/m2, and otherwise fending off
the somewhat toasty atmosphere. Therefore it's nearly always hot
outside and there's just the structual composite insulated barrier of
R-1024/m that's giving way to an inward flux of thermal conduction
that's worth 0.00097656/m2 to deal with, which seems rather managable,
if not a touch overkill.

Is there something otherwise specific that you'd like to review or
constructively contribute, such as on behalf of those nifty composite
rigid airships?

How about we review on behalf of defending yourself from those
exoskeletal Cathars that can't seem to take no for an answer?

Would you like to talk about the VL2 platform/depot or how about
interplanetary communications?
-
Brad Guth

Old January 22nd 07, 04:59 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.physics,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.astro
Brad Guth[_2_]

"Brad Guth" wrote in message
news:943268f4698ce93ff8aabb231b766a9b.49644@mygate .mailgate.org

And once again and again, I see that we have the usual PC/MAC trashing
game of Usenet spooks, moles and wise old fart MIB wizards deploying
their best spermware/****ware, as obviously the norm of their mainstream
status quo. Therefore, we'll just have to keep updating and reposting
until a few of them NASA/Apollo rad-hard cows come home.

It's a little bit like The Wizard of Oz on steroids; Sorry folks,
whereas it seems that we haven't quite gotten around to having walked on
our extremely big old and otherwise nearby moon that's so physically
massive in ratio to Earth, as well as being so physically dark and nasty
(hardly Apollo passive guano island like and xenon lamp spectrum
illuminated at that), but so what's the difference if one more silly lie
begets another and another?

Our moon may have to remain as a mostly robotic wonderland, as otherwise
merely a nasty realm of local and secondary/recoil energy that's
accessible via a safe looking glass from the moon's L1, whereas
otherwise it's somewhat physically DNA/RNA taboo. Although, Venus isn't
off limits unless you're a certified moron, and VL2 is certainly more
than space station doable as is. Venus shouldn't ever require any
terraforming on our behalf, just damn good CO2--CO/O2 air conditioning
and structural composite basalt as insulation that's worth R-1024/m.

If not in person, I hope to hell we don't summarily screw up Venus via
robotics to the extent that we've accomplished so much dastardly
commercial forms of collateral damage by way of having pillaged, trashed
and the ongoing energy raping of mother Earth without so much as a speck
of remorse.

I obviously care most about Venus, as our moon seriously sucks, whereas
the planet Venus is otherwise more than obviously where all the serious
action of other intelligent life is at, especially since Pluto got the
royal shaft, as seemingly Ceres is getting a similar official NASA fid,
and Mercury is simply too off-world as well as past the point of return
(similar to Mars).

At least VL2 is more than cool enough, as to being POOF/(space depot)
doable, and every 19 months it gets to within 100 fold the distance of
our moon. If that isn't the best ever Russian/POOF good news, or what,
then nothing is.

While rather quickly roasting our wieners on Venus (a few seconds ott to
do the trick), how much energy do you folks suppose a good air
conditioning system as part of your CO2--CO/O2 process is going to
demand?

Remember, at that sort of environment pressure you'll not require more
than a 1% O2 factor, and the remainder should be of H2. Thus having 99%
H2 and 1% O2 at 96 Bar is about all the atmospheric displacement of that
otherwise crystal clear and dry CO2 that's otherwise relatively harmless
that you'll ever need. Also remember that you'll be continually
fighting off the lesser gravity of 90.5%, and otherwise having all of
that pesky 64+ kg/m3 of buoyancy to fend off. Of course, if you only
had half a village idiot brain, as such you might as well utilize such
factors as to your benefit.

Say if this were an application per 1000 m3/(interior 10 x 20 x 5 meter
abode), and if that Venusian habitat volume were insulated at R-1024/m2;
what's the thermal energy budget of keeping your cache of beer and vodka
icy cold?

That's roughly a surface/foundation area of 264 m2, a portion of what
should be roughly a 828 m2 exterior that's in part exposed to the hotter
than hell surface that's getting rid of 20 J/m2, and otherwise fending
off the somewhat toasty atmosphere that's always cooler than the
geothermally forced surface. Therefore, without question it's nearly
always hot outside and there's just the structural composite basalt
insulated barrier of R-1024/m that's giving way to an inward flux of
thermal conduction that's worthy of having 0.00097656/m2 (0.0977% which
I believe is roughly less than 0.45 K/m2/hr) of that bone dry heat to
deal with, which seems by all manner of known physics as being rather
manageable, if not a touch overkill.

BTW; Venus has all the raw elements and the energy for locally
processing whatever into the required items of surviving Venus (except
for having enough ice cold beer and pizza). All that's required is the
small factor of applied intelligence or simply deductive common sense
should otherwise more than do the trick.

Is there something other that's specific about accomplishing Venus that
you'd like to review or constructively contribute, such as on behalf of
those nifty composite rigid airships?

How about we review on behalf of defending yourself from those
exoskeletal Cathars that can't seem to take no for an answer? (you're
not alone, you know)

Would you folks like to talk about the Russian VL2 POOF platform/depot,
or how about laser interplanetary communications (much the same as
NASA's deep space network), except for making those less spendy local
interplanetary calls that shouldn't take hardly any energy to accomplish
with a quantum binary packet mode of 425 nm FM/(+/-25 nm) photons doing
their extremely efficient thing.
-
Brad Guth

Old February 12th 07, 11:17 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.physics,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.astro
Brad Guth[_2_]

"Brad Guth" wrote in message
news:943268f4698ce93ff8aabb231b766a9b.49644@mygate .mailgate.org

Since Venus L2 seems rather Usenet taboo/nondisclosure (off limits), and
since folks here in Usenet land of all that's spook/mole orchestrated as
anti-think-tank naysayism can't manage to behave themselves, much less
focus constructively upon the original topic at hand; here's yet
another of my constructive GS(global shading) contributions, of related
research work in progress to sha

Though not impossible, it is simply not all that likely that Earth's
moon emerged from within mother Earth, whereas more likely as having
materialized from an incoming glancing sucker punch, such as by that of
a Sirius Oort cloud icy item, as for Earth having received a nasty blow
(say having created an arctic ocean basin like impression, along with
causing that seasonal tilt), by a very icy proto-moon (possibly of 4,000
km).

For a brief example; If the orbital distance were made half and thus
the velocity would have to double because the mutual gravity of
attraction would have become 4X, therefore we'd have introduced 16 fold
more inside and out worth of centripetal/tidal energy to deal with, and
I'm not all that sure mother Earth would have stayed glued together at
that level of horrific gravitional and internal tidal forced trauma,
much less for cutting that orbital distance by yet another half (making
its previous orbit at 96,100 km and velocity of 4.092 km/s) would have
to impose yet another 16 fold factor, or rather suggesting 256 fold
worse global warming trauma than what we currently are suffering from
the existing tidal and thereby unavoidable GW affects as is.

The mainstream argument(s) against my icy proto-moon argument, as to
what's not quite adding up, soon becomes a real physics ****-off; How
much time did it take for that moon which supposedly emerged from within
Earth, to have reached the orbital altitude of 96,100 km, then having
migrated from 96,100 km out to where it's currently operating at 384,400
km? (thus far, none of those spendy computer simulations seem clean
enough)

If within the regular laws of physics and by way of scientific matter of
fact, suggesting that we do seem to have at our disposal 2e20 joules of
potential mascon tidal energy via the mutual Earth/moon gravity and the
for ever ongoing centripetal force to deal with, as applied energy
that's coming or ongoing per each and every second, as such that's
actually imposing a rather great potential of interactive planet--moon
energy that's obviously existing and ongoing, or simply as coming or
going as to/from somewhere or otherwise having to coexist as real
energy.

http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/cf.html#cf
AJ Gravity Equations Formulas Calculator

http://www.ajdesigner.com/phpgravity...tion_force.php
Just for our calculating the Earth/moon static or passive worth of
gravitational force:

object 1 mass (m1) = 5.9736e24 kilogram
object 2 mass (m2) = 7.349e22 kilogram
distance between objects (r) = 384.4e6 meters

grams of gravitational force(F) = 2.021492e22 g
The kg of gravitational force = 2.021492e19 kg

Here's some more of this weird physics math that doesn't quite fit the
status quo mold, suggesting as to what it'll create by way of our having
placed 7.35e22 kg at Earth's L1 if we excluded the sun itself, which of
course can't ever be the case.
http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/cf.html#cf
r = 1.5376e9 meters
M = 7.35e22 kg
V = 112e3 m/s (if in relation to Earth's 24 hr rotation)
Centripetal force: Fc = 5.996254e23 N = 6.11448e22 kgf
6.11448e22 kgf * 9.80665 = 5.996e23 joules Earth--L1

However, since the notion of having our moon relocated at Earth's L1 is
essentially having diverted such into no longer orbiting us, there's
actually zero centripetal interaction taking place (Earth is simply
rather nicely spinning for no apparent reason at the end of this mutual
and somewhat nullified sol/moon/Earth gravity string), whereas
Sol--Earth L1 is supposedly the primary gravity influence of what takes
back or rather nullifies all of the moon's gravity as well as having
eliminated the centripetal force of whatever's equivalent in joules
worth of implied energy:

As for the sol--moon orbital interaction, as having established a
7.35e22 kg planetoid of orbital Fc = 44.4975e25 joules

object 1 mass (m1) = 1.989e30 kilogram
object 2 mass (m2) = 7.35e22 kilogram
distance between objects (r) = 148060290 meters
gravitational force (F) = 4.5375282969184E+25 kgf
The kgf as energy.s = 4.5375283e25 * 9.80655 = 44.4975e25 joules

Obviously the opposing gravity force/energy relationship that's
involving mother Earth has to be taken into account. I simply haven't
gotten that far.

In other words, with our moon relocated out to Earth L1, we/Earth lose
out on the original 2e20 joules, replaced by the sol/moon combined
gravity and tidal influence that's going to become considerably less
imposing than what we'd had ongoing from having that horrific amount of
nearby orbiting mass of 7.35e22 kg and cruising at 1.023 km/s. However,
we/Earth get to deal with our fair share portion of the 44.4975e25
joules while that moon becomes our local planetoid that's cruising
within Earth's L1, as our binary partner on behalf of offering that much
needed shade.

Since we're talking about the existing Fc as a centripetal force per
second, therefore the conversion over to joules is also of one that's
based upon a second by second basis.

1 joule = 1 W.s (watt second)
3600 j = 1 W.h (watt hour)
1 watt hour of applied energy is therefore worth: 3600 joules
1 joule/sec as applied for an hour thereby also = 3600 joules

Each kgf (kg of applied force/m/s) = 9.80665 joules

There's roughly 2.0394e19 kgf of Fc (centripetal force) that's
continually second by second as ongoing opposing force between Earth and
our unusually massive and nearby orbiting mascon/moon.

The second by second amount of centripetal force becomes:
2.0215e19 * 9.80665 = 19.824e19 joules

Per hour, that amount of second by second applied energy becomes worth:
2e20 j * 3.6e3 = 7.2e23 W.h (watts per hour), or 7.2e20 kw

At 7.2e20 / 5.112e14 m2 = 1.408e6 kw/m2

Obviously we're not getting ourselves mascon/moon roasted or otherwist
tramatised to death by way of that horrific amount of applied energy,
though a small portion of that mutual (inside and out) tidal induced
energy is unavoidably becoming thermal energy via friction (inside and
out). In addition to the Fc of 7.2e20 KW.h, there's also a touch of the
moon's IR/FIR as terrestrial influx, although because we're continually
being science data starved, as without having moon/L1 data, is why I've
not yet accounted for the reflected and secondary worth of such IR/FIR
energy that's received by Earth.

The slight portion of the mascon gravity that's offset by centripetal
force is what I'm suggesting is capable of global warming us inside and
out, as listing below:
0.1% = 1.408 kw/m2
0.01% = 140.8 w/m2
0.001% = 14 w/m2
0.0001% = 1.4 w/m2

However, since I'm on such a Usenet taboo or banishment status of a
need-to-know basis, and since I clearly do not already know all there is
to know, is why some of my math could be unintentionally skewed or even
dead wrong. Therefore, if your wizardly expertise should know any
better, perhaps you could simply share by telling us how much or how
little of that total amount of nearby mascon gravity and centripetal
force of applied tidal energy is actually keeping us a little extra warm
and toasty. My swag is leaning towards the 0.001% of the 7.2e20 KW.h,
as being worth 14 w/m2. Of course that's applied inside and out,
including a tidal forced atmosphere and otherwise all the way down to
the very core of Earth, and thereby affecting most everything in between
that's in any way fluid or capable of getting moved along by such
forces.

Therefore, take away our moon and subsequently a major portion of our
surface environment becomes rather extra snowy and icy cold to the
touch, not to mention rather albedo reflective to boot, perhaps even ice
age cold enough as to reestablish a few of those badly receding glaciers
and otherwise expand those polar caps. At least that's what the regular
laws of physics and of replicated science has been suggesting. That's
not my excluding or disqualifying the human GW factor of our global
dimming via soot and by having added those nasty elements (including
h2o) into our frail environment that's obviously anything but within
energy balance, that are directly and/or indirectly polluting our oceans
and atmosphere, like none other or even by what the entire collective of
known species other than human can accomplish (are we humans good at
raping and sucking the very life out of mother Earth, or what).
However, as bad off as that sounds, I simply do not place more than 25%
responsibility onto ourselves, and perhaps that's even worth as little
as 10% of the ongoing global warming demise that's plaguing us until we
manage to relocate that pesky moon of our's.

Too bad there's not one American supercomputer that's worthy of running
any of this analogy, at least not without blowing out their mainstream
status quo CPUs. Apparently only of what's Old Testament faith based,
or as hocus-pocus and/or cloak and dagger analogies can be run as fully
3D interactive computer simulations. As God forbid, you certainly
wouldn't want to rock thy good ship LOLLIPOP with the truth, now would
we.

Unfortunately, our ongoing demise of our highly protective
magnetosphere, at the rate of -0.05%/year, may eventually overtake the
GW factor, as being the more human DNA and of other forms of life
ultimate lethal demise of these two ongoing gauntlets, which added
together are going to represent more trauma than most such forms of life
as we know of can manage to evolve our way through, or otherwise survive
via applied technology.

Perhaps if the status quo gets its usual brown-nosed Skull and Bones
worth of big-energy buttology certified way, whereas life on Venus
(though naked humanly hot) isn't looking quite as bad off as we've been
faith-based mainstream informed.
-
Brad Guth

Old February 21st 07, 04:06 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.physics,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.astro
Brad Guth[_2_]

"Brad Guth" wrote in message
news:74966e0536c2175d6978ffdb1f205e6f.49644@mygate .mailgate.org

That's odd, Venus L2 being rather cool and thereby fully POOF doable and
all, and yet there's not one Usenet all-knowing word of wisdom to
behold.
-
Brad Guth

Old February 21st 07, 08:04 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.physics,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.astro
Brad Guth[_2_]

"Brad Guth" wrote in message
news:943268f4698ce93ff8aabb231b766a9b.49644@mygate .mailgate.org

Of all the nifty places we can affordably and safely reach with our
existing fly-by-rocket technology as of decades ago, Venus L2 is
certainly a cool place to be, with secondly being that of our
establishing a mostly if not entirely robotic science platform at our
moon's L2 that's really nearby us.

However, are the few and far between likes of "Joann Evans" and "Martha
H Adams" dead and gone?

It seems as though, all that's left within this mostly Usenet brown-nose
land of unlimited butt-suckings are those MI/NSA~MIB spooks and moles,
doing their usual Old Testament thing of acting out and/or reacting
rather badly as though functioning exactly like the Jewish sorts of
Third Reich (aka Skull and Bones). Am I wrong?

Take to mentioning or otherwise sharing anything about intelligent other
life, or much less that of forbid any honest thoughts of sharing upon
intelligent design and of applied technology as utilized on behalf of
whatever we as well as ETs should be capable of, then sit back and watch
as all of Usenet status quo hell brakes lose, as though having gone
Mormon or perhaps Amish on us, and of otherwise going absolutely naysay
postal like a certain Pope did to those nice Cathars.

If I show folks a perfectly good picture (better pixel truth worthy
image than offered by most any visual spectrum CCD format) of what's
offering us sufficient physical evidence as a perfectly deductive form
of reasonably interpreted proof, as to sharing in whatever's
existing/coexisting as intelligent other life upon Venus, and suddenly
it's WW-III, if not a whole lot worse.

Share most any honest thought pertaining to our extremely large and
nearby moon that's truly a one of a kind orb by way of its ratio to that
of the associated planet, and at best you've got yourself another nasty
all-or-nothing gauntlet butt-load of causing seriously big trouble in
NASA's River City.

Contribute an honest thought as to resolving our ongoing lack of clean
or even dirty energy and of the partly human associated global warming
fiascos, then watch as faster than a speeding bullet you've got more
than your fair share of those big-energy and pro-government brown-noses
that start coming out of the wood, as well as emerging out of those
mainstream status quo cesspools, like so many infomercial butt-flapping
clowns popping out of those silly little cars.

It's literally an ongoing bloody joke, as to what we're continually
doing to ourselves and to that of our badly failing environment, yet
those silly mainstream clowns keep arriving as though having an endless
supply of those spendy little clown cars that realty have the world's
worse possible EMPG ratings, and of their total dependence upon nasty
oil and/or of spendy and otherwise polluting fuel alternatives that we
can imagine. Unfortunately, this is all decades old news, and in some
instances it's simply too far gone past the point of no return.

In spite of the best available truths, every effort has been made to
disqualify or otherwise stock, bash and to banish upon allowing any form
of local or private America establishing the best applied technology of
clean and renewable energy. It's as though they (big-energy and
bigger-government) want us to pay that $1/kwhr or the equal worth in
whatever other forms of energy, while further insuring we'll have
established zilch worth of local or private alternatives to fall back
upon.

Our ongoing avoidance of our moon, of the moon's nifty L1, of anything
Venus or even that of establishing something/anything at VL2, and
especially that of our having avoided any chance of taking the nearby
Sirius star/solar system seriously, is absolutely and rather insanely
the most taboo/nondisclosure form of intellectual and scientific
blockage via mainstream crapolla that simply shouldn't exist, that is
unless you're stuck forever within some kind of pagan form of heathen
naysay mode of unlimited denial.

If you've got any better insider clue(s) as to what's going on, please
do share.
-
Brad Guth

Old February 25th 07, 03:34 AM posted to uk.sci.astronomy,sci.space.history,sci.physics,sci.astro
Brad Guth[_2_]

"Brad Guth" wrote in message
news:943268f4698ce93ff8aabb231b766a9b.49644@mygate .mailgate.org

You folks do realize just how cool Venus L2 is, don't you?

On average, VL2 is much cooler than what ISS has to deal with.

It's actually cool enough for accommodating a plastic Bigelow POOF, as
to survive rather nicely within VL2.
http://www.bigelowaerospace.com/
http://www.thespacereview.com/article/187/1
http://flyingsinger.blogspot.com/200...s-genesis.html
-
Brad Guth

Old February 25th 07, 04:39 AM posted to uk.sci.astronomy,sci.space.history,sci.physics,sci.astro
Bill Snyder

On Sun, 25 Feb 2007 02:34:40 +0000 (UTC), "Brad Guth"
wrote:

"Brad Guth" wrote in message
news:943268f4698ce93ff8aabb231b766a9b.49644@mygat e.mailgate.org

You folks do realize just how cool Venus L2 is, don't you?

Venus isn't cool, retard, and neither are you.

--
Bill Snyder [This space unintentionally left blank.]

How cool is VL2 Brad Guth History 439 September 17th 07 02:45 PM
How cool is VL2 Brad Guth Astronomy Misc 442 September 17th 07 02:45 PM
COOL www.ultravideo.fr.st Astronomy Misc 0 March 29th 04 04:44 AM
Cool! Sally Misc 3 November 27th 03 02:21 PM
this is cool Neena Coakley Misc 3 November 22nd 03 10:16 PM