Venus is alive and kicking our NASA's butt

Old September 7th 06, 11:28 PM posted to sci.space.policy,soc.culture.china,soc.culture.russian,uk.sci.astronomy
Brad Guth[_2_]

Default Venus is alive and kicking our NASA's butt

Guth Venus is way more alive than Usenet

http://mygate.mailgate.org/mynews/re...=smart&p=1/443

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.o...add59b61fb9f50
-
Brad Guth

Old September 8th 06, 06:10 PM posted to sci.space.policy,soc.culture.china,soc.culture.russian,uk.sci.astronomy
Brad Guth[_2_]

How unfortunate, that the ESA Venus EXPRESS truth and nothing but the
truth can't even be Usenet shared without blowing yet another mainstream
status quo fuse.

Must be because of what the likes of John Ackerman had to say as of
provided within his "Alternative View of Venus", and of what a few
others before and after having suggested that the planetology of Venus
isn't nearly as old as we'd been informed by our very own NASA.

I guess unlike our NASA's hocus-pocus moon, the regular laws of physics
and of planetology factors are working exactly as they should on behalf
of Venus.

Sorry to say that the digital radar obtained composite image of what's
easily interpreted as including what's looking so intelligently
artificial about Venus, that as such it still (after nearly 7 years)
stands the test of time and of surviving more peer review flak than you
or I could have imagined.
-
Brad Guth

Old September 8th 06, 06:51 PM posted to sci.space.policy,soc.culture.china,soc.culture.russian,uk.sci.astronomy
BluntForceTraumaT

The moon is a little bit further from Earth with each passing year.

If the Chinesees expect to land a rice-muncher on it, they'd better hurry.
It will be out of reach soon.

news:1980f8d381c348f62a64122ad50006f2.49644@mygate .mailgate.org...

Old September 8th 06, 07:13 PM posted to sci.space.policy,soc.culture.china,soc.culture.russian,uk.sci.astronomy
Brad Guth[_2_]

"BluntForceTraumaT"
wrote in message

The moon is a little bit further from Earth with each passing year.

If the Chinesees expect to land a rice-muncher on it, they'd better hurry.
It will be out of reach soon.

And you actually think China is that dumb and dumber, and as otherwise
as dumbfounded as yourself?

Why go for the naked anticathode moon that's so freaking lethal in more
ways than you can shake a fist full of flaming sticks at, when instead
they'll simply grab the holy grail of high ground by way of taking over
LL-1
-
Brad Guth

Old September 9th 06, 09:56 AM posted to sci.space.policy,soc.culture.china,soc.culture.russian,uk.sci.astronomy
captain.

"BluntForceTraumaT" wrote
in message ...
The moon is a little bit further from Earth with each passing year.

hmmm, i'm impressed that you knew that twink. good work!

Old September 9th 06, 07:53 PM posted to sci.space.policy,soc.culture.china,soc.culture.russian,uk.sci.astronomy
Brad Guth[_2_]

"captain." wrote in message

hmmm, i'm impressed that you knew that twink. good work!

How absolutely silly of yourself, and proof-positive of what rusemasters
you folks actually are.

Before we blindly leap ourselves onto our moon (for the first time),
perhaps we should think again. You folks have got to be absolutely
kidding about utilizing the physically dark surface of our extremely
dusty and highly reactive moon, especially for much of anything that's
on behalf of optical astronomy.

At best, the LL-1 zone (60,000 km away from the moon) is relatively
clean of debris and perhaps far enough away from that nasty moon of
our's in order to humanly survive the combined solar/cosmic/moon TBI
dosage, but that's only if well enough shielded by a few meters of
water.

Our moon's surface is highly if not entirely exposed to solar wind
driven electrostatics and otherwise being that of a naked anticathode
environment that's rather solar/cosmic and locally DNA lethal (far worse
off than anything Van Allen belt related), plus continually and
unavoidably running itself into stuff at 30+ km/s, and otherwise gravity
attracting upon all that's nearby, is perhaps good for the sorts of
robust robotics of those tough little SAR image receiving modules, but
otherwise hardly suited for that of anything optical or otherwise
end-user-friendly unless it's going deep underground.

Do any of you folks even realize what absolutely terrific resolution a
given focal length of 384,000 km can do on behalf SAR imaging? (I didn't
think so)

Such pure robotics on behalf of accomplishing such extended SAR/VLA
imaging is actually based upon extremely efficient deployments of what
should not represent 10% of a given Apollo mission, and/or perhaps not
even involving 1% the mass per SAR image receiving module, and without
folks ever having to endure the trauma as to what that sort of nasty
lunar surface environment would otherwise be nailing countless strands
of human DNA per second.

Of course the regular laws of physics and I could be entirely wrong. In
which case, how much DNA trauma and/or physical impact trauma can a
human or that of anything optical withstand?
-
Brad Guth

Old September 10th 06, 02:45 AM posted to sci.space.policy,soc.culture.china,soc.culture.russian,uk.sci.astronomy
captain.

"Brad Guth" wrote in message
news:ef1e6bcc620f386c664f803c5a55fcba.49644@mygate .mailgate.org...
"captain." wrote in message

hmmm, i'm impressed that you knew that twink. good work!

How absolutely silly

does absolute silliness have a numerical value?

of yourself, and proof-positive of what rusemasters
you folks actually are.

well yes, the twinker and myself are behind the plot to convince the public
that the moon is migrating outwards with each passing year. we almost had
you all fooled.

Before we blindly leap ourselves onto our moon (for the first time),
perhaps we should think again. You folks have got to be absolutely
kidding about utilizing the physically dark surface of our extremely
dusty and highly reactive moon, especially for much of anything that's
on behalf of optical astronomy.

aren't you the guy who thinks there should be a colony on venus? now that's
crazy!

we'll look into it right away sir!@

Such pure robotics on behalf of accomplishing such extended SAR/VLA
imaging is actually based upon extremely efficient deployments of what
should not represent 10% of a given Apollo mission, and/or perhaps not
even involving 1% the mass per SAR image receiving module, and without
folks ever having to endure the trauma as to what that sort of nasty
lunar surface environment would otherwise be nailing countless strands
of human DNA per second.

Of course the regular laws of physics and I could be entirely wrong. In
which case, how much DNA trauma and/or physical impact trauma can a
human or that of anything optical withstand?
-
Brad Guth

it's not something that i consider on a daily basis.

Old September 10th 06, 11:46 AM posted to sci.space.policy,soc.culture.china,soc.culture.russian,uk.sci.astronomy
BluntForceTraumaT

"captain." wrote in message

hmmm, i'm impressed that you knew that twink. good work!

How absolutely silly

does absolute silliness have a numerical value?

of yourself, and proof-positive of what rusemasters
you folks actually are.

well yes, the twinker and myself are behind the plot to convince the
public that the moon is migrating outwards with each passing year. we
almost had you all fooled.

It is fact that the Orb of Guthian is moving further away from Earth each
year.

Old September 10th 06, 04:08 PM posted to sci.space.policy,soc.culture.china,soc.culture.russian,uk.sci.astronomy
Brad Guth[_2_]

captain; does absolute silliness have a numerical value?
Not that I'm aware of. Although, within a naysay black hole of all that
infomercial-science that you're so proud of, perhaps anything is
possible.

captain; aren't you the guy who thinks there should be a colony on venus?
now that's crazy!

I never once insisted that we humans and of our wussy DNA that's
sequestered within our frail water-bag bodies should so much as set a
naked hot foot on Venus, nor much less for that matter a double IR
roasted moonboot upon our anticathode moon of lethal gamma and X-rays,
nor even upon good old and sub-frozen and cosmic radiated to death Mars
seems damn iffy, as well as Mars being something that's terribly time
consuming and spendy as all get out. Besides, most of us still aren't
good enough at surviving Earth, especially of these global warming days
if you can't swim or otherwise outrun a storm, and it's only getting
worse yet if you're Muslim, happen to look like Usama bin Laden could
certainly get a little testy, and your ass is grass if our resident
LLPOF warlord(GW Bush) is the only soul on Earth that thinks you've got
WMD.

I have insisted upon a fully robotic science platform as efficiently
station-keeping itself within the halo of Venus L2, and I've suggested
that even a "tomcat" fat-waverider of a composite rigid airship is
entirely doable as long as the 19 months of a crew being on location
isn't too much to ask for. Cruising throughout the mostly nighttime
cool atmosphere of what's mostly of harmless dry CO2 that's just below
those thick clouds, perhaps as high off the geothermally roasting deck
as 35~40 km, or perhaps as low as 25~30 km seems perfectly doable.

On the other hand, obviously you've already excluded those pesky regular
laws of physics and otherwise having banished whatever's the best
available science of such newish planetology, and haven't we entirely
forgotten about observationology. Way to go, Uncle Hitler, ignoring the
truth at the risk of losing the war (oops! I do believe that's exactly
what happened).

captain; it's not something that i consider on a daily basis.

I totally agree, though perhaps at best our moon offers an hourly basis
of survival if you've got that personal cash of banked bone marrow in
reserve, and I believe that's only advisable if your TBI exposure was
accomplished via earthshine. Whereas otherwise, on a bad sort of solar
day you could be all the way down to minutes shortly after sunrise.
-
Brad Guth

Old September 10th 06, 04:44 PM posted to sci.space.policy,soc.culture.china,soc.culture.russian,uk.sci.astronomy
Mark McIntyre

On Sun, 10 Sep 2006 06:46:48 -0400, in uk.sci.astronomy ,

--
_____________________
/| /| | |
||__|| | Please do not |