I write articles

Old October 14th 14, 09:38 PM posted to sci.astro
kurt stocklmeir kurt stocklmeir is offline
Member

Default I write articles

I am trying to make a lot of records about some of my theories.
Some times it is hard to get credit for a theory.

I would like to know who is trying to give credit to people for
their theories.

Around 1990 I talked about theory of George using sci physics.
It is probably true not 1 person tried to give George credit for
his theory.

there is not any water around hell

there is not any cherry pepsi around hell

God will punish people of the U.S. if judges, district attorneys
and police abuse people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6q2njtqa5Wo

Kurt Stocklmeir
--