Question about Jupiter

Old May 6th 08, 06:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Question about Jupiter

Jacob Jupiters solid core is 15 times bigger than the Earth Bert

Old May 6th 08, 07:22 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On May 6, 10:59 am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Jacob Jupiters solid core is 15 times bigger than the Earth Bert

At least by that much, if not of mostly thorium and iron.
.. - Brad Guth
Old May 7th 08, 04:23 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Keith L

BradGuth wrote:
On May 6, 10:59 am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:

Jacob Jupiters solid core is 15 times bigger than the Earth Bert

At least by that much, if not of mostly thorium and iron.
. - Brad Guth

NASA's JPL states that Jupiter's core is made of liquid metallic Hydrogen.

KL
Old May 7th 08, 06:34 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

KL Only Jupiter's exact center is solid hydrogen They use that as
giving Jupiter its great magnetic field. When in a lab.in Tenn. we
created solid hydrogen its great feature was it has a great ability to
conduct electricity under create heat and pressure. This thought just
jumped in "Something very hot like iron can't do. " Curie
Effect "kills Earth's very hot core to produce a magnetic9c field or the
flow of electrons Kind of sad our big brain thinkers that Google
quotes don't address this physical fact that I* can clearly prove in my
garage lab. Bert

Old May 9th 08, 07:16 AM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On May 7, 8:23 am, Keith L wrote:
BradGuth wrote:
On May 6, 10:59 am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:

Jacob Jupiters solid core is 15 times bigger than the Earth Bert

At least by that much, if not of mostly thorium and iron.
. - Brad Guth

NASA's JPL states that Jupiter's core is made of liquid metallic Hydrogen.

KL

And of course you believe anything DARPA/NASA published as the one and
only truth, even if it's 100% subjective.
.. - Brad Guth
Old May 9th 08, 07:22 AM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On May 7, 10:34 am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
KL Only Jupiter's exact center is solid hydrogen They use that as
giving Jupiter its great magnetic field. When in a lab.in Tenn. we
created solid hydrogen its great feature was it has a great ability to
conduct electricity under create heat and pressure. This thought just
jumped in "Something very hot like iron can't do. " Curie
Effect "kills Earth's very hot core to produce a magnetic9c field or the
flow of electrons Kind of sad our big brain thinkers that Google
quotes don't address this physical fact that I* can clearly prove in my
garage lab. Bert

Bur what if the zero gravity core of Jupiter is hollow, with merely a
very large balloon like hollow sphere of that solid hydrogen?
.. - Brad Guth
Old May 9th 08, 01:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Brad It need not be like a balloon if its core is solid hydrogen. Solid
hydrogen is like solid silver. (same color) It would be a ball within
a ball. Jupiter's core like Earth's has the structure of an onion
Jupiter's fast rotation means strong magnetic field,and it never flips
Oh ya Bert

Old May 9th 08, 01:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Cactus Saul I was not at that Tenn lab,but if they asked be how it has
to be done I would have told them right away. Easy thinking My fast
photography would fit in nicely Go figure Bert

Old May 10th 08, 02:47 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

A NEW question then, Brad! Where'd all the thorium AND IRON come
from?

Saul Levy

On Tue, 6 May 2008 11:22:41 -0700 (PDT), BradGuth
wrote:

On May 6, 10:59 am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Jacob Jupiters solid core is 15 times bigger than the Earth Bert

At least by that much, if not of mostly thorium and iron.
. - Brad Guth

Jupiter moon question Father Haskell Misc 3 October 17th 07 04:39 AM
Good morning or good evening depending upon your location. I want to ask you the most important question of your life. Your joy or sorrow for all eternity depends upon your answer. The question is: Are you saved? It is not a question of how good OM History 0 April 22nd 05 08:37 AM
New guy question- Jupiter dkc_2001 Misc 3 January 9th 04 08:34 PM
Jupiter question Larry G Science 12 November 11th 03 06:09 PM
Jupiter Question Larry G Misc 2 October 31st 03 09:20 AM