What if (on Why something?????)

Old January 22nd 10, 12:19 PM posted to alt.astronomy.solar
bert

Default What if (on Why something?????)

Ok Why is there something like universes rather than nothing? Nothing
makes more sense. Reality is scientist do not even know why such
funderamental particles as protons and electrons exist,or why they
have the propertties they have. We do not know why micro world so
different than macro. Do not know why photons go at 186,242 mps.
So how the hell are they going to find a way to understand a universe
that should not be there? I have given out my theories to help this
problem. I use a lot of QM and relativity to form these ideas. I
think a lot on virtual stuff. Things with life times that are almost
spontaneous.Aply uncertainty principle.Have my G=EMC^2 Someday it
will add to Einstein's E=MC^2 Woke up thinking of "quantum
fluctuations" That shows me space has an intrinsic energy.Can't have
a universe without anti pairs, Virtual particles are just as real as
real particles. Will do a what if just on virtual energy TreBert
Old January 22nd 10, 09:52 PM posted to alt.astronomy.solar
bert

On Jan 22, 6:19*am, bert wrote:
[...]

This song came to mind as I wrote this post for universe "I Got
Plenty of Nothing"
Old February 17th 10, 06:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy.solar
bert

On Jan 22, 3:52*pm, bert wrote:
On Jan 22, 6:19*am, bert wrote:

[...]

I woke pretty smart that morning "O Ya" Still its best to think
Pairs and anti-pairs gives space energy to space. I like that
TreBert
Old February 20th 10, 01:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy.solar
bert

On Feb 17, 12:40*pm, bert wrote:
On Jan 22, 3:52*pm, bert wrote:

On Jan 22, 6:19*am, bert wrote:

[...]

TreBert- Hide quoted text -

My "Critical density theory" Gives the right energy to ccreate
subparticles like quarks,,photons,and force particles (gluons. )
TreBert
Old March 4th 10, 03:16 PM posted to alt.astronomy.solar
bert

On Feb 20, 7:55*am, bert wrote:
On Feb 17, 12:40*pm, bert wrote:

On Jan 22, 3:52*pm, bert wrote:

On Jan 22, 6:19*am, bert wrote:

[...]

Reality is nothing makes more sense. QM will not allow there to be
nothing. TreBert