Gravity Brings Stuff to View

Old January 18th 10, 04:37 PM posted to alt.astronomy.solar
bert

Default Gravity Brings Stuff to View

Proff of this is Sirius was found to wobble from side to side as it
moved accross the northern hemisphere.It had a comanion star that was
to dim to be seen.This Star was not all that dim but found to be only
the size of the Earth.A white dwarf.It was A. Eddington 90 years ago
that told us a white dwarf has the density 100,000 times that of
water. Hmmmm That density force squeezes electrons of atoms closer
to their nucles,and that leads to an outward pressure We see again
natures balancing act. Gravity force inward. Atom force(electrons
outward). Let me say this to you all White dwarfs,neutron stars,and
black holes all relate to each other. Its gravity all the way down
Treb PS Bert does not have the wit to think of this stuff. He can't
even get the LOTTO # right that I give out to him
Old January 19th 10, 02:27 PM posted to alt.astronomy.solar
bert

On Jan 18, 11:37*am, bert wrote:
Proff of this is Sirius was found to wobble from side to side as it
moved accross the northern hemisphere.It had a comanion star that was
to dim to be seen.This *Star was not all that dim but found to be only
the size of the Earth.A white dwarf.It was A. Eddington 90 years ago
that told us a white dwarf has the density 100,000 times that of
water. Hmmmm * *That density force squeezes electrons of atoms closer
to their nucles,and that leads to an outward pressure We see again
natures balancing act. Gravity force inward. Atom force(electrons
outward). Let me say this to you all *White dwarfs,neutron stars,and
black holes all relate to each other. Its gravity all the way down
Treb * *PS Bert does not have the wit to think of this stuff. He can't
even get the LOTTO # right that I give out to him

Like to add a black hole's gravity creates a light disk as it pulls
stars apart at a distance. This begs the question. How many BH have no
stars near enough to absorb? There could be millions of black holes
in every galaxy. Some the size of a nightbat comet. Hawkings thinks
so. Treb
Old January 29th 10, 02:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy.solar
bert

On Jan 19, 9:27*am, bert wrote:
On Jan 18, 11:37*am, bert wrote:

[...]

When Gravity makes a hole in space we call it a "black hole" When
gravity turns this hole to go convex,and create a "white hole" we call
this the "big bang" All this is the heart of my space "Convex &
Concave" theory that is getting good notices So where is my
ticket to Sweden? TreBert
Old March 1st 10, 01:31 PM posted to alt.astronomy.solar
bert

On Jan 29, 9:26*am, bert wrote:
On Jan 19, 9:27*am, bert wrote:

On Jan 18, 11:37*am, bert wrote:

[...]

ticket to Sweden? * TreBert- Hide quoted text -

Never forget gravity can bring light to a point TreBert