What if(on star clusters)

Old June 13th 09, 01:01 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default What if(on star clusters)

What if star clusters are galaxies that did not make it? I relate this
to Jupiter that did not make it to become a "star" The largest star
clusters are called "globular clusters",and are roughly spherical. Have
about on average 50,000 stars. Can I relate them with dwarf galaxies? I
find it interesting that global clusters contain old redstars. So that
means they are ancient stuff. Possible billions of years older than
galaxies like our Milky Way. I know these clusters have star collisions
because they are very density packed,and that's interesting too. These
collisions can create new blue stars,and astronomers give them this name
"blue stragglers" hummm Interesting our Milky Way has about 125 global
clusters that are in its "halo" One cluster I remember has the name
"Omega Centaure" Please add your thoughts and further information to
this. Its rather interesting. TreBert

Old June 13th 09, 06:24 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest

If Solar Systems are galaxies, then sure, 50,000 star globular clusters
are also galaxies.

You can look at outer space in so many different ways.

Old June 13th 09, 10:20 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest

You are never original in the way you look at anything, Saul,
because you are STUPID.

"Saul Levy" wrote in message
I'm very glad that astronomers DON'T look at this stuff the WACKO
NUTJOB WAY THAT YOU DO, Mark! lmfjao!

Your education was PURE IDIOCY! You are INSANE!

Saul Levy

Old June 14th 09, 12:26 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest

I wouldn't read you attempts at idiocy, MORON!

"Saul Levy" wrote in message
Read my papers, JERK! lmfjao!

Meanwhile, what you post is TOTALLY WACKO NUTJOB!

Nothing more.

Saul Levy

On Sat, 13 Jun 2009 16:20:48 -0500, "Mark Earnest"
wrote:

You are never original in the way you look at anything, Saul,
because you are STUPID.

. ..

Old June 14th 09, 04:02 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Jun 13, 5:01*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
[...]

We seem to have become associated with the Sirius star cluster, even
though Sirius has been a relatively newish and extremely vibrant
stellar evolution, and especially of the first 200~250 million years
worth.

It took a cosmic molecular cloud worth perhaps 120,000 solar masses in
order to give off a 12+ mass star system, leaving 99.99% of that
molecular mass to fend for itself, and at that time our existing solar
system wasn't any too far away. Others might go so far as to suggest
a molecular cloud mass of 1.2 million, and others yet would insist
that this terrific cloud emerged from a smaller galaxy that
encountered our Milky Way.

There's no way that our passive little solar system wasn't directly
affected by and otherwise having become somewhat tidal radius
interrelated, at least with the mutual barycenter that's primarily
dominated by the Sirius star/solar system mass.

Lo and behold, it seems the merger of galactic proportions isn’t
nearly as uncommon as some might care to think.

The Hipparcos Space Astrometry Mission: (mainstream media ignored)
http://sci.esa.int/science-e/www/are...cfm?fareaid=20
http://www.spacedaily.com/news/milkyway-04m.html

Local galactic motion simulation:
"The Geneva-Copenhagen survey of the Solar neighbourhood", by B.
Nordström et al.
http://www.aanda.org/content/view/71/42/lang,en

According to several physics and astronomy kinds of observationology
science (deductive interpretation of eye-candy), our Milky Way is made
up of at least two galactic units, with more on their blue-shifted way
towards encountering us. Seems hardly fair considering that
everything was supposedly created via one singular big bang, not to
mention that hundreds to thousands of galaxies seem headed into the
Great Attractor (including us) for their final demise and/or rebirth.

Our Milky Way Galaxy and its Companions (we are not alone)
http://www.public.asu.edu/~rjansen/l...ocalgroup.html

Don’t forget to appreciate those Hubble, KECK and multiple other
archives of “colliding galaxies”, soon to be ESA enhanced and expanded
upon via a trio of their impressive orbital observatories, not to
mention whatever the renewed and improved Hubble plus our next
generation of orbital observatories. It may even become hard to find
galaxies as massive as ours and Andromeda that are entirely original
without their having gown via mergers.

Where's the expertise from FAS, telling us whatever they seem to know
or suspect is most likely. Surely these brown-nosed clowns and faith-
based bigots of our Usenet/newsgroup that are enforcing their
mainstream status quo, are not speaking on their behalf.

~ Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth BG / “Guth Usenet”
Old June 14th 09, 08:29 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest

There you have it.

And that is amazing, since most of the sane have turned
a deaf ear to your stupidity.

"Saul Levy" wrote in message
news
It's very clear NOW that YOU are the IDIOT, Mark! lmfjao!

Get just ONE PERSON to disagree!

SANE ones only please!

Saul Levy

On Sat, 13 Jun 2009 18:26:01 -0500, "Mark Earnest"
wrote:

I wouldn't read you attempts at idiocy, MORON!

. ..

wrote:

You are never original in the way you look at anything, Saul,
because you are STUPID.

m...

Old June 15th 09, 11:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest

No one but the insane agrees with you,
and there are very few of them at that.

"Saul Levy" wrote in message
Too bad that you really mean the INSANE, Mark! lmfjao!

INSANE IDIOTS like YOU, GOOFBALL, and the PIG**** aren't reliable to
claim ANYONE is SANE!

You aren't fooling anyone with your drivel!

What SANE person agrees with you?

NONE!

Saul Levy

wrote:

I wouldn't read you attempts at idiocy, MORON!

m...

news:1rr735pnn3ugr1pvvmevn6e4rrd8ugv6i3@4ax. com...