Question on Super Nova

Old February 1st 15, 08:10 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

Default Question on Super Nova

OK my question is Super Nova is as bright as the whole universe. In China it made night into day. Now there is Nova so my question is How much weaker is it than super nova? How many super novas have gone off in our galaxy? super novas gave fourth planets like Earth.That is a given. TreBert
Old February 2nd 15, 01:17 AM posted to alt.astronomy
David Staup[_2_]

On 2/1/2015 2:10 PM, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:

OK my question is Super Nova is as bright as the whole universe. In China it made night into day. Now there is Nova so my question is How much weaker is it than super nova? How many super novas have gone off in our galaxy? super novas gave fourth planets like Earth.That is a given. TreBert

"Super Nova is as bright as the whole universe"

chuckle, your ignorance is showing....again

in china the supernova of 1054 was visible during the day, it did not
turn night into day...idiot

That supernova created the crab nebula and it is very close (6500 light
years). That close distance is what made it so bright to the Chinese
observers

The term "nova" is generically applied to exploding stars, but is more
technically a flare-up of fusion activity on the outer surface of a
white dwarf star. A "supernova" is a more extreme version involving the
gravitational collapse of a very large star.

learn about both, the info is on the net

Old February 2nd 15, 11:20 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Sunday, February 1, 2015 at 12:10:06 PM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
OK my question is Super Nova is as bright as the whole universe. In China it made night into day. Now there is Nova so my question is How much weaker is it than super nova? How many super novas have gone off in our galaxy? super novas gave fourth planets like Earth.That is a given. TreBert

A super nova in our galaxy could expose the earth to deadly radiation!

Double-A

Old February 3rd 15, 02:05 AM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Sunday, February 1, 2015 at 12:10:06 PM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
OK my question is Super Nova is as bright as the whole universe. In China it made night into day. Now there is Nova so my question is How much weaker is it than super nova? How many super novas have gone off in our galaxy? super novas gave fourth planets like Earth.That is a given. TreBert

AA they could count the stuff left by this great explosion to get an idea how many supernovas there was?? TreBert
Old February 8th 15, 01:42 AM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Sunday, February 1, 2015 at 12:10:06 PM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
OK my question is Super Nova is as bright as the whole universe. In China it made night into day. Now there is Nova so my question is How much weaker is it than super nova? How many super novas have gone off in our galaxy? super novas gave fourth planets like Earth.That is a given. TreBert

Key question to be answered on super nova type stars is.How did they become so super big? TreBert
Old February 8th 15, 03:43 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Sunday, February 1, 2015 at 12:10:06 PM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
OK my question is Super Nova is as bright as the whole universe. In China it made night into day. Now there is Nova so my question is How much weaker is it than super nova? How many super novas have gone off in our galaxy? super novas gave fourth planets like Earth.That is a given. TreBert

Are stars like our sun the biggest made in this spacetime? I read we are in a time when the making of stars is rare.Best place to watch is a dense dust cloud.TreBert
Old February 9th 15, 04:18 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Sunday, February 1, 2015 at 12:10:06 PM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
OK my question is Super Nova is as bright as the whole universe. In China it made night into day. Now there is Nova so my question is How much weaker is it than super nova? How many super novas have gone off in our galaxy? super novas gave fourth planets like Earth.That is a given. TreBert

The fact that its in a book does not mean "End of story" Stars that go super nova are amazing and have many theories. I read many books. After every chapter I add my thoughts. I have lived in the Boston library on cold days. I know my science. I can prove I gave a talk at MIT. Last year in Nov. I showed my photos of my fast pictures at U of Irvine.They begged me to show how it was done. I am clever That is a given. I know how everything works. I at 87(I'm a birthday boy) am running M & M that is on its way to becoming big. All this and lots more is easily proved. Look me up before using your bad mouths,and low wits. I have been in this group for 22 years. It now has become a group of "HATE MONGERS" TreBert
Old February 9th 15, 04:19 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

Old February 9th 15, 07:01 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Arc Michael

On Sunday, February 1, 2015 at 5:18:53 PM UTC-8, David Staup wrote:
[...]

then there are UBER novas, that can light up the entire Universe.
Old February 17th 15, 05:00 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Sunday, February 1, 2015 at 12:10:06 PM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
OK my question is Super Nova is as bright as the whole universe. In China it made night into day. Now there is Nova so my question is How much weaker is it than super nova? How many super novas have gone off in our galaxy? super novas gave fourth planets like Earth.That is a given. TreBert

Mother universe uses explosions to create. The bigger explosion the more complex the structures. Outward force creates photons,electrons,and gas atoms.. Inward force(inplosion) creates all the rest. Its a given TreBert

Super-Nova [email protected] Amateur Astronomy 0 July 26th 07 09:39 PM
Super-Nova Michaelo Amateur Astronomy 6 August 3rd 04 01:50 PM
Super Nova Catalog?... Mark C. Lepkowski Amateur Astronomy 3 April 25th 04 10:46 PM
If Eta Carinae went super nova would we all be dead? Astronomy Misc 1 January 12th 04 05:46 AM