Art Bell Is Back!

Old October 7th 03, 03:44 PM
Rand Simberg

Default Art Bell Is Back!

On Wed, 1 Oct 2003 16:33:47 +0100, in a place far, far away, "Paul
Blay" made the phosphor on my monitor glow
in such a way as to indicate that:

And troll is a relevant word to describe someone who posts
"Hoagland is cool." in sci.astro, sci.astro.amateur and sci.space.policy

Yes, and judging by the length of this thread, he's quite the
successful one.

Old October 7th 03, 03:46 PM
Rand Simberg

On Wed, 1 Oct 2003 16:54:26 +0100, in a place far, far away, "Paul
Blay" made the phosphor on my monitor glow
in such a way as to indicate that:

However I'm disappointed to learn that Forte Free Agent isn't adequate
to the job of determining what groups a message is cross-posted to
before sending a reply.

Have you tried hitting the "h" (for headers) key? Or does that only
work in the paid version?

Old October 8th 03, 04:01 AM
Mary Shafer

On Wed, 1 Oct 2003 16:54:26 +0100, "Paul Blay"
wrote:

However I'm disappointed to learn that Forte Free Agent isn't adequate
to the job of determining what groups a message is cross-posted to
before sending a reply.

Odd. My non-Free Agent requires me to select whether to follow-up to
all groups in which the original posting appeared, to the group in
which I'm reading the posting only, or something else.

I didn't set it to do this, Let's see, Options, Posting Preferences,
General tab--there it is, on the right, right under the line length
setting. I have mine on the prompt option, which is probably the
default.