Are Spiral Galaxies Huge Vortexes??

Old February 1st 07, 02:14 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Are Spiral Galaxies Huge Vortexes??

I'm looking down on the Whirpool galaxy M51 Whirlpool is the
definition of a vortex. This galaxy we see face on and it was one of the
very first spiral galaxies identified. The picture I'm studying was
taken by the Hubble,and shows its great curved arms,and bright black
hole center. Just noticed this interesting feature "its arms seem to be
coming right out of its bright core Hmmmm The spiral arms show the
galaxy's spin direction,and they must be moving very fast.. Could I get
the idea that their great motion is creating high inertia force and this
is the reason stars form in the arms? It fits with our Sun being a blue
star(not old) Best to keep in mind motion can create inertia and
inertia and gravity are two sides to the same coin. Now if I want to
find a galaxy like ours I can look at M74 I wonder if we looked hard
enough we might find a mirror image of our galaxy? With billions out
there the odds are not bad. Bert PS Treb just jumped in to say his is
a mirror image,and its only a laps of time away(membrane)

Old February 2nd 07, 02:06 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Llanzlan Klazmon the 15th

(G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote in news:2205-45C1F5B1-1530
@storefull-3337.bay.webtv.net:

No.

Klazmon.