The Roswell Alien Autopsy Video!

Old December 29th 06, 06:04 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_1_]

Default The Roswell Alien Autopsy Video!

No, but they work with extraterrestrial Technology.

I liked David Bowie's technique in The Man Who Fell To Earth. He
started a company, World Enterprises (WE) which made all the latest
technology from portable communication gadgets to mini-disk digital
recorders and players, as well as all the hit music and video software.
ET-Bowie ran his world empire from an abandoned warehouse decorated
with massive towers of TVs, where he monitored all possible channels of
entertainment and global news.

His real mission was to fix his spaceship and get home.

But in this Case the Poor Aliens did not survive... They where cut in
pieces by coldblooded monster... and their Technology stolen...

Saul Levy wrote:
The alien autopsy was a FAKE, WartPlug! You don't mean that Steve
Jobs, the Woz and Bill Gates are aliens, do you?

Saul Levy

On 27 Dec 2006 02:45:17 -0800, "Warhol" wrote:

Double-A wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQRCmko5cR0

What a crime.... Have you seen what they did to the Aliens that have
given us the Computer???? Humans are cruel.......

Old December 29th 06, 06:05 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Your head will do nothing but STINK for a LONG TIME, WartPlug! And,
I'm the only one who's asked for it! It would have been great for
scaring the little trick or treaters! Alas, Halloween's over...

Saul Levy

On 27 Dec 2006 11:35:37 -0800, "Warhol" wrote:

Ask the Coffee boy's... they dream to nail my head on their doors...
and think that my head has special powers.

Old December 29th 06, 06:11 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_1_]

Hi do I have a head of insane....

Invest in Alien Technology
In his now infamous book, The Day After Roswell the late Lt. Col.
Philip Corso US Army (Ret) listed over 20 companies that he claims
benefit from ET Technology. They were in fact "given" ET technology to
research and inevitably-manufacture and market. These technologies
include the transistor, fiber optics, the laser, composite materials
and the computer chip. The companies listed are the blue chip
industrial complex of America and the world. The products and companies
listed have totally changed the world, regardless of the actual source
of their technology.

Corso's book and his claims have been extremely controversial. There
are camps deeply entrenched on both sides. Is he telling the truth that
DuPont, Intel, and SpectraPhysics(lasers) have mass produced Alien
advancements? Or is Corso just another highly decorated military
intelligence officer who broke his secrecy oath while concocting a
whopper. (A whopper that, by domino effect, made Bill Gates the richest
man on the planet).

Well, without further comment or judgement on the truth of Corso's
claims, let's do a little exercise in assessment and investment. First,
I researched each and every company listed by Corso. Second, I
researched the corporate affiliation of every military person and
government official alleged to be connected with the ET situation.
(Including members of the power elite MJ-12). Third, I investigated
companies listed by Corso who started processes in motion that greatly
benefited sudden success stories. Xerox for example, not only single
handedly started the copy revolution, but their Palo Alto Research
Center (PARC), created the computer user interface-GUI, that literally
launched Apple, and subsequently Microsoft, into massive innovations
and profits.

Finally, for a little sugar, I included a couple of entertainment
companies who make Science Fiction, like Disney and Fox. I then built a
stock investment portfolio based on the findings.

Saul Levy wrote:
You ARE insane, WartPlug!

Saul Levy

On 27 Dec 2006 08:08:11 -0800, "Warhol" wrote:

Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
Warhol wrote:
Double-A wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQRCmko5cR0

What a crime.... Have you seen what they did to the Aliens that have
given us the Computer???? Humans are cruel.......

You and the Moops are next, Warphole.

dream.... Warhol is untouchable

Old December 29th 06, 07:06 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_1_]

right a head like mine stinks... Hi Hi Hi... are you happy Now.

Have you seen the Stamp.. 1307 AD, the Year of the Templar Curse... I
always look the same... not one hair changed.

Is it my Gran'da'dy or is it Me, who found the secret Passage...

Old December 31st 06, 11:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

I believe that was FICTION, WartPlug! Fiction means it was made up,
not real, etc. You understand that yet? I doubt it!

OK, I admit that the Woz MAY be an alien. But NOT Stevie and Billy!
Have a heart already!

Saul Levy

Old January 17th 07, 12:27 AM posted to alt.astronomy,rec.aviation.products,comp.os.os2.advocacy,demon.local,ne.weather
ah

Hagar wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
oups.com...
Warhol wrote:
Double-A wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQRCmko5cR0
What a crime.... Have you seen what they did to the Aliens that have
given us the Computer???? Humans are cruel.......

You and the Moops are next, Warphole.

But they already did your frontal lobotomy, Bwuthie ...

Why are you posting this in demon.local?

Old February 3rd 07, 12:47 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

And you're a lying, stupid Muslin (sic!), WartPlug! No, I'm not blind
at all!

Saul Levy

Old February 3rd 07, 01:34 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_5_]

Saul Levy wrote:
The alien autopsy was a FAKE, WartPlug! You don't mean that Steve
Jobs, the Woz and Bill Gates are aliens, do you?

Saul Levy

Not true.. I speak the truth... My mission is fix the Stargate and
Phone home...

Why I need ye Silver... as energy condictor... to activated the 12
Cristals, that restore me my Super Powers... just like in that
movie... You known Superman... than I can fly again.... and save the
world... my second mission, ofcourse if you have paid tribute for the
phone call Home, So they tell me where Gran'da'dy's Wore-Hole Dress
is...

ah you are simple minds and never shall understand the Powers who are
out there, just waiting for that ring tone...of FAZZAN.

The Traditional War cry of "Zi'dou l'goudem"-"ever forward. .. ZI...
Zi.. Zi...

Zi'dou goudem, Zidou goudem Listen to the song of Tabors. Always go,
go nevertheless Until the end, death While howling "Zi'dou goudem! "
It is lasts it law of Tabor. Vêtus of our wool dresses, We left our
herds, Our mountain and our plain To know only one Lord, It is the
flag of captain Blackbeard. Our destiny is most beautiful. Look at the
goums which pass The extremly like wolves. No matter what one says, or
no matter what one makes It is necessary well to count on us. Hannibal
and its legend Are nothing any more but one very remote noise. We
walked our bands Atlas beyond the Rhine In the row of the engines.
With the call of large Al RaisH, "Zi'dou resounds goudem! " For God!
For the Maccabees Remember Tunisia At the time of our first attacks,
Remember frenzy Who seized our skin When in Zaghanan - good-bye life.
We fought with the knife. On the ground of the Appienne way, We
trailed our naked feet. Then it was the race towards The enemy who
fled away. Kisses of the beautiful Romans Small goumiers, do you
remember US. Beautiful 15 August, it was France this time Who accepted
us, the tended arms, Bringing the reward to us Happiness finally
returned. Marseilles and all Provence Sang when they saw us. Runners
of village, runners of space, Quite tight in our djellabas, Hunting
had to be continued During the winter ô dark months But we entered to
Alsace Tinting of red the glaze. After the Rhine, the Black Forest, Us
saw emerging such of the demons. One runed to oneself towards the
victory. By one evening of April, we planted, Ah! The beautiful
evening of gold of glory, In the Danube our flags with the Star of
Judah and the Star of Soliman. One will sing, the thing is sure,
During 100 years and much more, Exploits and adventures Those which
fought so much. Goumier with the dress of Wore-hole, You can return in
your tribe.

This... our song...
http://perso.orange.fr/4dmm/le_chant...ms_marocai.htm

Old February 3rd 07, 06:05 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.visitors
Art Deco[_5_]

Saul Levy wrote:
The alien autopsy was a FAKE, WartPlug! You don't mean that Steve
Jobs, the Woz and Bill Gates are aliens, do you?

Saul Levy

Not true.. I speak the truth... My mission is fix the Stargate and
Phone home...

Um, war-fizzy, you do realize what the word "fiction" means?

Why I need ye Silver... as energy condictor... to activated the 12
Cristals, that restore me my Super Powers... just like in that
movie... You known Superman... than I can fly again.... and save the
world... my second mission, ofcourse if you have paid tribute for the
phone call Home, So they tell me where Gran'da'dy's Wore-Hole Dress
is...

Oh I see -- no, he doesn't.

ah you are simple minds and never shall understand the Powers who are
out there, just waiting for that ring tone...of FAZZAN.

[remaining kookscreed flushed]

--
"To err is human, to cover it up is Weasel" -- Dogbert