Nicholas Tesla ~ Hot!

Old July 6th 06, 01:38 AM posted to alt.alien.visitors,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.research,alt.astronomy,alt.life.sucks
Holly[_1_]

Default Nicholas Tesla ~ Hot!

Alternating current.
http://www.electricalternative.com/tesla.htm

Old July 6th 06, 02:05 AM posted to alt.alien.visitors,alt.alien.research,alt.astronomy,alt.life.sucks
Double-A[_1_]

Holly wrote:
Alternating current.
http://www.electricalternative.com/tesla.htm

Tesla is much venerated in alt.astronomy.

Double-A

Old July 6th 06, 02:31 AM posted to alt.alien.research,alt.alien.visitors,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.life.sucks,alt.astronomy
Holly[_1_]

߃-- ¹¹ wrote:
http://community.webtv.net/WF11/doc0/

߃--¹¹

Ok. I am going to watch Deadwood and then tomorrow morning when I am
drinking my coffee I will read this again.

All I can say right now is ... what's wrong with this administration?
Coal???

Thanks Mr. BF 2 dashes-to-the-eleventh.

Old July 6th 06, 02:40 AM posted to alt.alien.visitors,alt.alien.research,alt.astronomy,alt.life.sucks
UncleDave

"Double-A" wrote in message
oups.com...

Holly wrote:
Alternating current.
http://www.electricalternative.com/tesla.htm

Tesla is much venerated in alt.astronomy.

Double-A

Yeah, but what has he done lately?

Old July 6th 06, 03:39 AM posted to alt.alien.visitors,alt.alien.research,alt.astronomy,alt.life.sucks
Ed Otto

"UncleDave" dhyndman(at)sasktel.net wrote in message

"Double-A" wrote in message
oups.com...

Holly wrote:
Alternating current.
http://www.electricalternative.com/tesla.htm

Tesla is much venerated in alt.astronomy.

Double-A

Yeah, but what has he done lately?

Rolled over in his grave?
Regretted passing up his chance to electrocute Edison?

Who knows...my crystal ball is broken.

Ed

-----------------
-----------------
Old July 6th 06, 03:39 AM posted to alt.alien.visitors,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.research,alt.astronomy
Sir Gilligan Horry[_1_]

On 5 Jul 2006 17:38:32 -0700, "Holly" wrote:

Alternating current.
http://www.electricalternative.com/tesla.htm

I like those quotes .......

"Drill for oil? You mean drill into the ground to try to find oil?
You’re crazy."
- Drillers who Edwin L. Drake tried to enlist to his project to drill
for oil in 1859

______________
Disclaimer:
"Fly from one sun to another sun? Never!!"
- Winfold Dinbit, 2005.

Old July 6th 06, 06:48 AM posted to alt.alien.visitors,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.research,alt.astronomy,alt.life.sucks
Doug Donaghue

"Holly" wrote in message
oups.com...
Alternating current.
http://www.electricalternative.com/tesla.htm

Much better picture and bio at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikola_Tesla

He had a real reputation for being a ladykiller g

Doug

Old July 6th 06, 06:56 AM posted to alt.alien.visitors,alt.alien.research,alt.astronomy,alt.life.sucks
Double-A

fake Double-A wrote:
Holly wrote:
Alternating current.
http://www.electricalternative.com/tesla.htm

Tesla is much venerated in alt.astronomy.

Double-A

Fake post!

The real Double-A

Old July 6th 06, 06:59 AM posted to alt.alien.research,alt.alien.visitors,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.life.sucks,alt.astronomy
Doug Donaghue

"Holly" wrote in message
oups.com...

ßf-- ¹¹ wrote:
http://community.webtv.net/WF11/doc0/

ßf--¹¹

Ok. I am going to watch Deadwood and then tomorrow morning when I am
drinking my coffee I will read this again.

All I can say right now is ... what's wrong with this administration?
Coal???

Thanks Mr. BF 2 dashes-to-the-eleventh.

Errmmmm.... Actually, that's not a 'B'. It's the German 'double s' g

Doug