More Troubling Planetary News

Old December 27th 05, 09:52 PM posted to alt.astronomy

Default More Troubling Planetary News

Thanks, HJ!

Saul Levy

On Mon, 26 Dec 2005 17:47:42 -0600, "Honest John"
wrote:

"Saul Levy" wrote in message

"I'm armed and dangerous"

Armed, GOOD !--Dangerous, GOOD !

Welcome to the club !!

Old December 27th 05, 09:57 PM posted to alt.astronomy

Come on now: Profound Earth Science ossifers? They couldn't deduce
the day of the week!

Saul Levy

On Mon, 26 Dec 2005 23:14:15 -0500, nightbat
wrote:

nightbat wrote

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:

Hi nightbat You left out "Florida's red ants" They kill lots of
people. 50 bites can kill a 200lb man. Laying or walking on their large
mounds means you can receive 50 bites in less than 19 seconds. I know I
once walked on one of the ant mounds and received 42 bites,and had to be
rushed to the hospital. I hate and fear red ants more than sharks or
lightning. My sailing spot lake Toho is now a sewer with gators
Trebert

nightbat

Well the red ants have always attacked on land haven't they? I
was referring to other planetary creatures reported now showing
aggressive behaviors towards humans even without provocation. No, no
Officer Bert, not the same sewers that dumped unregulated fluid and
industrial garbage years ago, no wonder the gators are turning rabid.
Florida lightning is pronounced more then anywhere else I have observed.
The sharks reportedly seem to be going berserk attacking on land as
never before. Something is going on and we profound Earth Science Team
Officers hope to deduce exactly what's the cause.

carry on,
the nightbat

Old December 27th 05, 10:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy

Any time, pal !

Old December 28th 05, 01:30 AM posted to alt.astronomy

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
Hi nightbat & Double-A That girl surfer that lost her arm has to show
what great courage we human's have. I would hope in the near future she
will get a new arm. My late friend Joe wife "Gladis" got a complete new
heart ten years ago and its still working fine. Seems an arm
transplant would not be to hard to do. They sew back hands and arms all
the time. Now that we can overcome rejection its the way to go. Maine
lobsters can grow back new claws. Trebert

In this most recent attack here in Oregon, the surfer got away from the
shark by fighting back! He began punching the shark in the nose, and
the shark let him go. They say this is a good tactic. At least it
worked this time.

Double-A

Old December 28th 05, 01:43 AM posted to alt.astronomy

Cheer up fellow alt.astronomy doom and gloomers.

It's Armageddon week on the History Channel!

Tonight they have "Nostradomus: 500 Years Later" followed by "Hell:
The Devil's Domain" starting at 8:00 PM EST! Programs repeat later.

Later in the week there will be programs on The Bible Code, Bird Flu:
The Next Plague, Meteors: Fire in the Sky, Hurricanes, The Doomsday
Clock, and Countdown to Armageddon!

Enjoy!

Double-A

Old December 28th 05, 02:07 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.religion.jehovahs-witn,alt.atheism,alt.talk.creationism

Double-A wrote:
Cheer up fellow alt.astronomy doom and gloomers.

It's Armageddon week on the History Channel!

Tonight they have "Nostradomus: 500 Years Later" followed by "Hell:
The Devil's Domain" starting at 8:00 PM EST! Programs repeat later.

Later in the week there will be programs on The Bible Code, Bird Flu:
The Next Plague, Meteors: Fire in the Sky, Hurricanes, The Doomsday
Clock, and Countdown to Armageddon!

Enjoy!

Double-A

Repeated for our friends in the religious groups.

Old December 28th 05, 02:32 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

nightbat wrote:

nightbat wrote

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:

[...]

Simple -- the cause is a defective gene that results in a mis-wiring of
the average saucerhead brain.

lame on,
the nightbat

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler
Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in alt.astronomy

"I am a sean being from another planet."
-- Darla aka Dr. Why aka Dr. Yubiwan aka Silouen aka ...
Old December 28th 05, 02:32 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

nightbat wrote:

Perhaps the Seans with their shape shifting abilities have
been helping us all along.

Perhaps you are just a saucerhead who has watched too many Star Trek
episodes.

Old December 28th 05, 04:41 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.religion.jehovahs-witn,alt.atheism,alt.talk.creationism

In . com, "Double-A"
wrote:

Double-A wrote:
Cheer up fellow alt.astronomy doom and gloomers.

It's Armageddon week on the History Channel!

Tonight they have "Nostradomus: 500 Years Later" followed by "Hell: The
Devil's Domain" starting at 8:00 PM EST! Programs repeat later.

Later in the week there will be programs on The Bible Code, Bird Flu:
The Next Plague, Meteors: Fire in the Sky, Hurricanes, The Doomsday
Clock, and Countdown to Armageddon!

Enjoy!

Double-A

Repeated for our friends in the religious groups.

Nostradomus: 500 Years Later!

"He's still dead."

Tune in next week...

--
Mark K. Bilbo
So much for that "storm of the century" excuse

NO held hostage by oil corporations,
ANWR demanded as ransom
http://makeashorterlink.com/?J5C92195C

White House balks at spending on US citizens,
needs more billions for Iraq!
http://makeashorterlink.com/?G1D93595C

(Tell me again how much we spent bailing out the S&Ls?)

http://www.nola.com

Old December 28th 05, 06:49 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

"Art Deco" wrote in message
nightbat wrote:

Perhaps the Seans with their shape shifting abilities have
been helping us all along.

Perhaps you are just a saucerhead who has watched too many Star Trek
episodes.

Perhaps you are just a post****head who has watched too much USENET
statistics.