Mars - Planet Blobula and the Blobulons!

Old March 1st 05, 11:44 PM
Thomas Lee Elifritz

Default Mars - Planet Blobula and the Blobulons!

March 1, 2005

NASA and JPL have now completely cut off the Exploratorium website,
no images posted for many days now, forcing viewers to go to the
inferior and heavily script driven NASA/JPL website :

http://marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov/galle...0P2267L5M1.JPG

Whatever could NASA and JPL be hiding?

Thomas Lee Elifritz
http://elifritz.members.atlantic.net

Old March 2nd 05, 03:44 AM
Bill Smith

ooH! Alert Art Bell! A square DOOR with a square window! Only partially
buried. And a tentacle, too, just above! Maybe it is a fossilized bow from
a bow and arrow.

http://marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov/galle...P2268L2M1.HTML

That must be what NASA and JPS be hiding. Unless of course the rovers are
busy testing new software uploads.

Bill

Old March 2nd 05, 04:14 AM
George

"Bill Smith" wrote in message
ooH! Alert Art Bell! A square DOOR with a square window! Only partially
buried. And a tentacle, too, just above! Maybe it is a fossilized bow from
a bow and arrow.

http://marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov/galle...P2268L2M1.HTML

That must be what NASA and JPS be hiding. Unless of course the rovers are
busy testing new software uploads.

Bill

Looks like a box of rocks to me.

"I am saying the delta formed where it did because of expansion."
- J. Taylor, in a drunken stupor, expressing "abundant evidence" for earth
expansion.

Old March 2nd 05, 04:32 AM

March 1, 2005

Bill Smith wrote:

ooH! Alert Art Bell! A square DOOR with a square window! Only

partially
buried. And a tentacle, too, just above! Maybe it is a fossilized

bow from
a bow and arrow.

Gosh, that's weird, just a week ago you
couldn't see a hydrothermal vent :

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...4?dmode=source

Now that we are looking at a hydrothermal vent,
how can you expect us to take anything you say
seriously, Bill of the 100 total usenet posts?

http://marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov/galle...P2268L2M1.HTML

That must be what NASA and JPS be hiding. Unless of course the

rovers are
busy testing new software uploads.

That was last week. Let me guess,
you aren't following the mission, are you?

I just love the comments of disinterested
uneducated American buffoons, there sure
seems to be a lot of them around nowadays.

Old March 2nd 05, 04:46 AM

March 1, 2005

Looks like a box of rocks to me.

That is so insightful!

Let me guess, you think you're a geologist, don't you?

Old March 2nd 05, 06:38 AM
Bill Smith

wrote in message
oups.com...
March 1, 2005

Bill Smith wrote:

ooH! Alert Art Bell! A square DOOR with a square window! Only

partially
buried. And a tentacle, too, just above! Maybe it is a fossilized

bow from
a bow and arrow.

Gosh, that's weird, just a week ago you
couldn't see a hydrothermal vent :

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...4?dmode=source

Still can't. Too uneducated, whatever that means.

Now that we are looking at a hydrothermal vent,
how can you expect us to take anything you say
seriously, Bill of the 100 total usenet posts?

ooH! I don't. I am an uneducated blob. Unhappy, though my posts have
managed to reach 100. Don't have anywhere near that much to say. I do wish
others who have even less would limit theirs. After all this is a
scientific newsgroup, yet the number of idiotic posts just in this newsgroup
will soon exceed the number of rocks on Mars. Just think of the crossposts!
All saved for posterity.

http://marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov/galle...P2268L2M1.HTML

That must be what NASA and JPS be hiding. Unless of course the

rovers are
busy testing new software uploads.

That was last week. Let me guess,
you aren't following the mission, are you?

Software has been uploaded last week and this week.

I just love the comments of disinterested
uneducated American buffoons, there sure
seems to be a lot of them around nowadays.

Agreed, though Americans don't hold a corner on disinterest or buffoonery.
Of course they did put the rovers on Mars, have operated them for over a
year and have always considered the project as a confidence builder.

Old March 2nd 05, 11:50 AM

March 2, 2005

Bill Smith wrote:
wrote in message

ooH! Alert Art Bell! A square DOOR with a square window! Only

partially
buried. And a tentacle, too, just above! Maybe it is a

fossilized
bow from
a bow and arrow.

Gosh, that's weird, just a week ago you
couldn't see a hydrothermal vent :

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...4?dmode=source

Still can't. Too uneducated, whatever that means.

Now that we are looking at a hydrothermal vent,
how can you expect us to take anything you say
seriously, Bill of the 100 total usenet posts?

ooH! I don't. I am an uneducated blob.

Now you understand my subject line. Satire Alert!

Unhappy, though my posts have managed to reach 100.
Don't have anywhere near that much to say.

Yet you continue to insist on commenting about
what you freely admit you know noting about.

I do wish others who have even less would limit theirs.

But not you, right? Just them.

After all this is a scientific newsgroup,
yet the number of idiotic posts just in this newsgroup
will soon exceed the number of rocks on Mars.

That is trivially false.

Just think of the crossposts!

Exactly four, all related newsgroups,
related to the subject line.

All saved for posterity.

Or, until civilization collapses,
or the sun explodes, whichever comes first.

http://marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov/galle...P2268L2M1.HTML

That must be what NASA and JPS be hiding. Unless of course the

rovers are
busy testing new software uploads.

That was last week. Let me guess,
you aren't following the mission, are you?

Of course you aren't, but that doesn't sway you.

Software has been uploaded last week and this week.

I just love the comments of disinterested
uneducated American buffoons, there sure
seems to be a lot of them around nowadays.

Agreed, though Americans don't hold a corner on disinterest or

buffoonery.

No, but they put it into extreme contrast.

Of course they did put the rovers on Mars,

No, a very few Americans did that, the rest are idiots.

have operated them for over a year and have always
considered the project as a confidence builder.

Yet they have utterly failed to build our confidence
that America is not a nation of complete buffoons,
disinterested in science, astronomy and astrobiology,
so bereft of creativity and enthusiasm that even
glaring tabloid headlines cannot get their attention.

And then on top of that, the PIs in charge of
analysing the results, the same PIs in charge
of constructing and delivering the science payload,
cannot even admit to themselves or the public,
that they have discovered far more than what the
originally intended to discover, evidence for biology,
in addition for evidence of water, claiming instead
that they never really intended to search for evidence
of biology, and they have no intention of admitting it.
even if it ends up staring them in the face, and waving.

Now, what does hydrothermal vents bring to mind, offhand?

http://www.geo.utexas.edu/chemhydro/...e/karstgeo.htm

And what do hydrothermal vents do again? Bring things
formerly underground to the surface, maybe, perhaps?

But of course, we can't expect you to educate yourself.
That would be so ... inconvenient, so ... unamerican.

Old March 7th 05, 11:00 AM

March 7, 2005

Habitat for Druids wrote:

GDamned troll.